• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cult Crusades

Years
Cult Crusades

Night Zero

The night was still and silent but for the sounds of chanting coming from four different corners of the Underground City. This peace would not last though. A new crusade was soon to begin.

The game has now begun. There are six special roles in the game, excluding the Popes. If you did not receive a role, you are a vanilla Follower and begin the game unaligned.

Players

Pecilia as the Pope of Orthodox Pepsism
Ho-oh as the Pope of Fire
Bardothren as the Pope of Bardburgerism
Kitty as the Pope of Pusheenism

Bidoof FTW as ???
Abby as ???
Easy Money Sniper as ???
Nakuzami as ???
TailsMK4 as ???
Nick Wilde as ???
Desox as ???
Charlie Brown as ???
jdthebud as ???
Neon Sword as ???
Killua as ???
Impulse~ as ???​

Years
Spoiler:

This is no guarantee of future pings, so watch the thread.

Years
Cult Crusades

Day One

The silence didn't last as the Popes began to make their moves. Not only the Popes were hatching plans though. One rambunctious person even tried to pay a Pope an early visit but they couldn't gain access to their compound.

Players

Pecilia as the Pope of Orthodox Pepsism
Ho-oh as the Pope of Fire
Bardothren as the Pope of Bardburgerism
Kitty as the Pope of Pusheenism

Bidoof FTW as ???
Abby as ???
Easy Money Sniper as ???
Nakuzami as ???
TailsMK4 as ???
Nick Wilde as ???
Desox as ???
Charlie Brown as ???
jdthebud as ???
Neon Sword as ???
Killua as ???
Impulse~ as ???​

Bardothren

Muddling along somehow
Years
I ask you all to join me in morning prayer, that we might be saved from the horrors of a meatless and silent world. Open your Bardburger to the hand grenade and remove the pin, and in doing so, remove the sins that bar you from heaven. Open wide, with all your mouth and all your heart, that you might be saved through the explosion of meaty flavor. Rejoice, as you shall cover the land and make your dominion on heaven and on Earth. Amen.

Pecilia

Best Witch
Years
Greeterlings. It is I, the Pope of Orthodox Pepsism. I come here to inform you aspiring acolytes that the cult of Bardburgers prefers Coke with their burgers. This is heresy and we will exterminate them for this, but sadly I'm not dumb enough to block him instead of recruiting so it will have to wait. If the one recruited by Bard would like to step forth and Martyr yourself for our cause you will be granted a swift release into the afterlife atop Mountain Dew. Thank you for your cooperation.

[Vote]Bardothren

Bardothren

Muddling along somehow
Years
Alas, it would seem we have a sinner in our midst. Death by Bardburger is too good for you. Instead, you shall have just the grenade.

[Vote] Pepsilia

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Power players are go.

[Lynch] Bidoof FTW

Abby

#freecoffee
Years
Real question: there's 5 people in the picture on the posts, but 4 popes. Why is there an extra pope

Back