The PokéCommunity Forums General Pokémon Discussions Pokémon Trading Card Game
Collection Appraisal

Pokémon Trading Card Game The forum for the Pokémon TCG and Pokemon TCG Online. Post your deck to get rated, rate other decks, ask questions, talk about strategy, etc.

Old February 12th, 2018 (11:10 PM).
    TCGO:

Hey all,

I'm in a bit of a pinch, and I was thinking about selling off my collection of Pokemon cards. Before I attempt anything, I thought I would get a few opinions to see what the best course of action would be, whether I should sell some cards individually, the whole lot all together, or whatever. Also curious of the best way I should go about shipping the cards out once I do sell.

I've cataloged the entire collection in this Google Doc here - https://docs.google.com/document/d/10do7a_I_CdUkQOxevQcvAXtaKBd6m4XTXs7H9J4fgCQ/edit?usp=sharing

Feel free to ask any questions about any of the cards or for pictures of individual cards. The condition of the cards vary, as admittedly, they weren't stored away in the best way, but most are alright in my opinion.

Any help is appreciated, and thank you!!
    Attached Images
    File Type: jpg pokemoncards.jpg‎ (4.64 MB, 3 views) (Save to Dropbox)
    Old February 13th, 2018 (7:54 AM).
    TCGO: donavannj

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Doddsie View Post
    Hey all,

I'm in a bit of a pinch, and I was thinking about selling off my collection of Pokemon cards. Before I attempt anything, I thought I would get a few opinions to see what the best course of action would be, whether I should sell some cards individually, the whole lot all together, or whatever. Also curious of the best way I should go about shipping the cards out once I do sell.

I've cataloged the entire collection in this Google Doc here - https://docs.google.com/document/d/10do7a_I_CdUkQOxevQcvAXtaKBd6m4XTXs7H9J4fgCQ/edit?usp=sharing

Feel free to ask any questions about any of the cards or for pictures of individual cards. The condition of the cards vary, as admittedly, they weren't stored away in the best way, but most are alright in my opinion.

Any help is appreciated, and thank you!!
    Okay, so, while I may not have a chance to even skim this list this week, I do want to tell you to take those rubber bands off your stacks ASAP. They pinch in and fold the cards at the point the bands are wrapped around and will cause fraying at those points, which will reduce the value of your cards.
    Old February 14th, 2018 (4:49 AM).
      TCGO:

Quote:
      Originally Posted by donavannj View Post
      Okay, so, while I may not have a chance to even skim this list this week, I do want to tell you to take those rubber bands off your stacks ASAP. They pinch in and fold the cards at the point the bands are wrapped around and will cause fraying at those points, which will reduce the value of your cards.
      Done and done, sorry about that. I never had any of the binders or sleeves, so to organize the cards by series, I thought rubber bands would do. No more, don't worry.

Quick Reply