• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen What was your in game team

Acnologia Rising

Koliax Rogue
Years
UPDATE: I have changed my team up a bit.

Old Team: Delphox, Farfetch'd, Venusaur, Krookodile, Florges

New Team:

Spectre the Chandelure @ Lucky Egg
Lv.60
Modest
Flame Body
Flame Burst, Wll-O-Wisp, Energy Ball, Shadow Ball

Sage the Venusaur @ Venusaurite
Lv.50
Bold
Overgrow
Energy Ball, Sludge Bomb, Hidden Power (elec), Synthesis

Hawlucha @ Black Belt
Lv.58
Adamant
Unburden
Brick Break, Flying Press, Cut, Fly

Myst the Lapras @ Icicle Plate
Lv.49
Docile
Water Absorb
Thunderbolt, Ice Beam, Waterfall, Surf

Vector the Krookodile @ Earth Plate
Lv.54
Lonely
Moxie
Strength, Brick Break, Sand Tomb, Crunch

Petal the Florges @ Pixie Plate
Lv.60
Quirky
Flower Veil
Wish, Energy Ball, Dazzling Gleam, Grass Knot

Have all 8 Badges, about to enter Victory Road.

Last edited:

BlueDragon91

I love my family!
Years
  • Age 32
  • Ohio
  • Seen Mar 27, 2016
What is your Poke'mon X or Y team?

Mine (With items) is:
1. Arceus, Pixie Plate.
2. Darkrai, Bright Powder.
3. Gengar (Male), Focus Sash.
4. Mewtwo, Mewtwonite Y.
5. Shiny Mew, Lax Incense.
6. Lucario (Male), Choice Scarf.
My trainer's name is Ash.
My favorite Poke'mon is Mew.

Last edited:

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
I was actually working on a new team for pokemon X and Y. I hope we get a free trial or something near Z, so I can transfer all my pokemon there. I just haven't yet.

Currently this is my basic idea of a new team, although I am missing my Protean Froakie that I need to get from someones friend safari. I am not very competitive, nor do I use legends. So my team is probably unbalanced. I will also only use Kalos pokemon.

- Shiny Greninja, NA on item.
- Pyroar (Male), Charcoal.
- Avalugg, Never-Melt Ice
- Aegislash, Lax Incense
- Gogoat, Miracle Seed
- Pangoro, Black Belt

AliceBlaze

Shiny Collector
Years
Spr_6x_655.png
Spr_6x_055.png
Spr_6x_003M.png
Spr_6x_675.png
Spr_6x_700.png
Spr_6x_706.png

Hex, Kappa, Marluxia, Po, Sylvia and Toothless.

Eden

Right you are, Ken!
Years
Went into the Elite Four with...
Delphox, Talonflame, Sylveon, Venasaur, Gengar, and Lapras. Essentially barreled through the game.

Cassandra

Transgender Queen
Years
My team consisted of only two Pokemon: Vivillon and Zigzagoon. Vivillon was my primary Pokemon for battling, whilst Zigzagoon carried all the HMs. Vivillon ended up being level 71 by the time I beat the last gym, meaning it was almost 20 levels overleveled.

LadyVenus

Team Cipher
Years
My in-game team for X consists of Greninja, Talonflame, Meowstic, Sylveon, Tyrantrum, and Gogoat.

Years
Last I played through X, it was a Wonderlocke, and my final team was Serperior, Machamp, Sylveon, Crawdaunt, Typhlosion and Jolteon. The former three I had before I even got my first badge (the whole thing was done in one sitting), and the last addition was Jolteon, coming in after my third badge.

But my very first play had Chesnaught, Crobat, Houndoom, Lapras, Haxorus, and Klefki.

Years
Greninja
Charizard
Ampharos
Gardevoir
Garchomp
Lucario
This was a fun, solid in-game team! I do regret not incorporating more of the new Kalos Pokemon, but Greninja was awesome to work with, and in my next playthrough I'm looking forward to using more of them.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 22, 2024
My team I just used to beat the champion on Y version is

Delphox, Gogoat, Klefki, Emolga, Dragonite and Mew. I had Mega Blastoise but axed it for Mew, I gave Mew Scald, Surf, Shadow Claw and Toxic.

With the champion I actually tried using each Pokémon once, only Emolga fainted and I had to switch in Delphox.

Dragonite had a funny battle though, if you get her Pokémon to red she uses a full restore, so I used a weak attack, then she hit me and got Dragonite to red, then I used Dragon Rush with Dragon Fang and took Goodra out. I was completely shocked since Dragonite was level 55.

Years
since i wanted to experience the main pokemon anime's protagonist, my team is
Pikachu
Hawlucha
Talonflame
Greninja
Noivern

yup, i beat gym leaders, elite four, and the champion with these five pokemon only. and pikachu, is seriously weak. Talonflame, Greninja, and Hawlucha are the mostly used.

Sirenita55

Team Popplio!
Years
  • Seen Aug 9, 2018
First team in X: Chesnaught, Clawitzer, Vivillon, Aurorus, Charizard & Slurpuff.
Current team: Delphox, Blastoise, Pinsir, Lucario, Tyrantrum & Spiritomb.

Years
X:
-Greninja
-Charizard (replaced my Talonflame)
-Gogoat
-Lucario
-Aurorus
-Nidoking (replaced my Pikachu which I ended up regretting once I got to the Elite Four)

Y:
-Delphox
-Venusaur
-Kingdra
-Jolteon
-Flygon
-Tyranitar

Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Mar 30, 2024
Ross the Delphox
Jacques the Gourgeist
Squishy the Goodra
Clawdia the Clawitzer
Jean the Aegislash
Belle the Furfrou

I always try to use Pokémon I haven't used before when I play new Pokémon games, and when a new generation comes around I always go out of my way to use only new Pokémon. During the story segment of the games, I always pick Pokémon that I like and not necessarily "competitive" ones. Still, some were boxed along the way in an attempt to have wider Type variety (Meowstic is pure Psychic, whereas Delphox is Fire/Psychic) and some were boxed because I felt they weren't as effective on my team (I felt this way about Florges and Carbink, sadly), among other reasons. Granted, some Pokémon that I wanted to use, such as Dedenne and Noivern, were just so difficult for me to find that I ended up not using them simply because I couldn't find them.

Elysieum

Requiescat en pace.
Years
I am running through X now with a predesigned team that I put together on AS.

Goldeen
Aerodactyl
Prinplup
Flaaffy
Beedrill

They all have their Hidden Abilities (save for Aerodactyl, but she remains a beast without it) and great IVs. I chose these 5 for specific reason, but generally I am drawn to underdog and overlooked Pokémon.

FireSnow

Show me that Fighting Spirit
Years
Just started up a second run of the game with a the goal in mind to only use Kalos Pokemon (i cheated a little though, or a lot XD) and ended up having a rotation of 8 Pokemon to make my way through the league.

Currently my team is:
Frogadier
Pancham
Vivillon
Hawlucha
Golett (my one cheat, couldn't resist)
Gogoat
Amaura
Honedge

Gonna be interesting to decide o to use come Elite 4 time, all have their pros and cons

Also these are all Pokemon I have never used and i can safely say i added 8 new lines of Pokemon to my favorite Pokemon list

Back