• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Train, Release, Store in PC

pkmin3033

Train Jolteon, store Flareon, release Vaporeon...then fry it with Jolteon. Ugly, horrible thing.

Bellossom, Maractus, Lilligant

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
Years
Use Lilligant
Store Bellossom. Could go either way it it and Maractus, but I think I'll get more use out of this one.
Release the last one.

Magby, Fletchling, Litwick

pkmin3033

Train Pichu, store Cleffa, release Igglybuff

Houndoom, Arcanine, Lycanroc (Sun)

pkmin3033

Train Purugly, store Delcatty, release Persian. I like cats, but Alola Persian has put me off the regular one too...

Butterfree, Beautifly, Vivillon

pkmin3033

Train Regigigas, store Slaking, release Archeops...going purely by design there.

Zangoose, Gumshoos, Watchog

pkmin3033

Train Tangrowth, store Seismitoad, release Aromatisse...nightmare fuel, one and all...

Vileplume, Victreebel, Bellossom

pkmin3033

Train Girafarig, store Oranguru and try to forget it's there, release Passimian and then crush it with Girafarig

Simisage, Simisear, Simipour

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen today
Train Tangrowth, store Seismitoad, release Aromatisse...nightmare fuel, one and all...
Nightmare fuel? I think they're cute, lol.

But anyways, train Simisage, and while I'd want to release both Simisear and Simipour, I'll settle with storing Simisear and releasing Simipour.

Keldeo, Meloetta, and Genesect

pkmin3033

Train Meloetta(!), store Genesect with reluctance, release Keldeo and terminate with extreme prejudice. I loathe that thing!

Seaking, Tentacruel, Seadra

Raffy98

[color=#2d9bce][b][span="font-family: 'century got
Years
Release Seaking, store Tentacruel, and train Seadra.

Eevee, Serperior, Kangaskhan.

pkmin3033

Train Eevee and evolve it into Glaceon ASAP, store Kangaskhan and forget about it, release Serperior and kill it with newly trained Glaceon. Yay!

Arceus, Genesect, Silvally

pkmin3033

Train Rhydon to withstand attacks to its horn, box Nidoking for use when that probably fails, and release Kangaskhan because I've been thoroughly put off it since its anime appearance.

Pinsir, Heracross, Vikavolt

Back