• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hiya, I'm FDD!

FloppyDiskDrive

A:\>dir /w
Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Jun 1, 2018
Hiya! I'm FDD/Richie/Whoever you wanna call me. I'm 15 and I've been wanting to join here for a while. I really enjoy the franchise and how it has changed over the years. If ya have any questions about who I am, feel free to do so! ^^

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Hiya! I'm FDD/Richie/Whoever you wanna call me. I'm 15 and I've been wanting to join here for a while. I really enjoy the franchise and how it has changed over the years. If ya have any questions about who I am, feel free to do so! ^^
Welcome to PokéCommunity! Or PC, as we call it.

I love your username, haha. Do you prefer the newer games over the old generations?

Years
Hi FDD, good to meet you and welcome to PC :-3 Pokémon is still as amazing as ever despite how much it's changed, coming from someone who has played since the late 1990s. Have a good time on the forum o/

FloppyDiskDrive

A:\>dir /w
Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Jun 1, 2018
Welcome to PokéCommunity! Or PC, as we call it.

I love your username, haha. Do you prefer the newer games over the old generations?
Honestly, yes. (I love how broken Gen I/II is!) I still have a soft spot for Pokémon X/Y though.

Back