• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

League of Legends

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Yea I tried re-installing it...twice *_*

And the website isn't helping much neither, so I kinda let LoL go since my problem started :C

xRice

LAB 126
Years
  • Seen Apr 3, 2013
guys im a total newbie level 12 but i really like playing support with Nunu and Sona. ID: xRiceBowl on NA sever i played a couple of matches with ranked people and let me tell you i did decent but not great

Mortalis

[css-div="background-color:#4e9dda;text-align:cent
Years
I'm a pretty avid League of Legends player. Add me if you want, I play often.

Phazae - North America server

Xaldin

Big things come in Nice packages.
Years
I play from time to time as well.I usually like playing solo tops and mid laners,and just reek at the support and jungle roles.I don't play ranked(still pondering that)and my favorite champs are Akali,Teemo,and Darius. :D If you ever see the name Jaspertastic in the NA or EU servers,that's me :)

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Anyone else taking advantage of the 2-for-1 rune page deal? I saved up IP just for that and now have 4 rune pages - support, AD, AP, and jungle. :3 Not all the runes for AP and jungle, but that's next!

-cara-

Queen Strategist
Years
Heya peeps! I love this game, my favourite champs are ahri and katarina, I also play some other champs but those two you will see me on most of the time :) I mainly play dominion but i also like 3s, I have 2230 wins so i know my stuff mechanics wise. "If you'd like to play with me, you better make sure you know the game~" - ahri. Add me if you want to play! micaiâh is my SN

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 10, 2024
I love LoL, personally. My username on it is Marxvile, favourite champion has to be Caitlin! And one of the only ones I can actually use reasonably well :P

I so want to try someone else though that is different, maybe Maokai the tree or Heimerdinger, so yeah :P

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I started only playing Caitlyn when I first started playing the game, but then I fell in love with Lulu...XD it's hard to switch to other AD Carries from Caitlyn because of her ridiculous range. What kind of characters do you usually play in other games - ranged, melee, mage, support..?

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
Years
Huh. Never thought I find something like this here. Anyways, I'm more of a tank/support player. Shen, Leona and Nautilus being my top tank faves. I commonly pick those 3 because of their ridiclous distrupting and shielding abilities. Nami, Lulu and Taric my supports. Occasionaly though I use AP being Fizz, Vladimir, Anivia and Diana my commonly used especially in ranked. I rarely use ADs, Renekton and Tristana the only ones I have.

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 10, 2024
I started only playing Caitlyn when I first started playing the game, but then I fell in love with Lulu...XD it's hard to switch to other AD Carries from Caitlyn because of her ridiculous range. What kind of characters do you usually play in other games - ranged, melee, mage, support..?

I don't really know, I like being the trickier one, so Caitlin can kind of do that because of her traps

Iqid Loopz

This sentence is a lie.
Years
After 2 years of playing LoL. And having Twisted Fate as my main champ and favorite...

Spoiler:

I finally did amazing, carried and was useful for once. The amount of times stun card saved my life and my teammates... Ash fed me by like 6 kills. I'm proud of myself.

Almost got a penta...but the mana was zero D,:

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I don't really know, I like being the trickier one, so Caitlin can kind of do that because of her traps

Sounds like a stealth assassin or a jungler would also sit well with you :) I can't tell you how many times I've been screwed over by a stealthed Rengar in my matches that I thought was gone and then came out of nowhere, or a Teemo that stopped moving.

Also holy crap Iqid. I'm curious as to how the Ashe went 0/12/0 though...she didn't even get one assist? How does that happen?!

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 8, 2024
Rengar still scares me even though he's not that viable. I try not to go alone into our own jungle when the opposing team has him (and they are winning), he scared one of my friends so bad she screamed on Skype. I only mainly play mages and support being my favorite roles, though I usually jungle if I have to. Diana, Zyra, and Orianna (ok Twisted Fate is in this too but I can't play him well to save my life) being my three favorite mages and Leona, Janna, and Lulu being my supports. I also have a soft spot for Miss Fortune, being the only ADC I really play these days. Feel free to add me, my ign is Quasímodo.

Last edited:

Iqid Loopz

This sentence is a lie.
Years
Also holy crap Iqid. I'm curious as to how the Ashe went 0/12/0 though...she didn't even get one assist? How does that happen?!

The other team was being disorganize. They didnt have a proper mid laner, so Ashe went in. And Im guessing Ashe was a complete noob and first time with Ashe. Cause she didn't even recall once to heal. She wanted me dead for sure, throwing herself under bus trying kill me XD but I had Nami as support keeping me alive majority of the time. I love that Nami, no homo. But me and Nami just steamed roll all lanes, and poked and annoyed the hella out of them.

It was to the point that I got hella fed. And I out played her by so many times. Stun card, Q, then basic attack or ignite if I have too.

I had LoLReplay on so I can record it anytime, but idk how much lag Fraps is going to make on my laptop.
Spoiler:

I felt bad for the other team XD...LOLReplay crashed the client, so no post game screen

Last edited:

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
Years
Wow, that's nice Iqid. I've never played Twisted Fate except for that one time where I failed hard cause I didn't understand his card shuffle :P

I play Ezreal, Garen, Lulu, Shyvana and Rumble the most. I think that's a nice variety, but I need to find a mid AP champ I like. I just really dislike playing AP ;A: All about that AD.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
AD is great because you're not useless when you're out of spells. I like Ryze a lot! He's really easy to pick up because of no skill shots, pretty viable, and his cooldowns are really low so you can basically spam skills forever. Plus he's built like a bruiser so he doesn't just get killed instantly.

Also I've played against or with 7 Lissandras already. I'm tired of her. :(

Years
I don't know why, but the new ARAM map, Howling Abyss, makes ARAM a lot more fun even though it's basically the same format. It's so much more enjoyable and cool; especially when queuing up with your buddies.

It must be the ice.

Aemirch

Hobbler
Years
I don't know why, but the new ARAM map, Howling Abyss, makes ARAM a lot more fun even though it's basically the same format. It's so much more enjoyable and cool; especially when queuing up with your buddies.

It must be the ice.
You bet it is!

Wonderful terrain, debris crumbling through the map, turrets losing part of their texture as they come closer to destruction, and those Poros. This is much, much better than the Proving Grounds.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
Since ARAM was made as a picking option I have played LoL a lot more than I used to. It made it a lot more fun to me. Sometimes the team comps are stupid tho.

Back