• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

King!

better
Years
omg 8D I like the theme and the layout and such :3 and then the little word and ooh~ I like it :3 9/10

Cid

Years
It looks really nice on lighter PC styles, in my opinion.
Not so much on things like Dawn of Champions, but what can you do? [rhetorical]

9/10

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
Years
Thanks :) See you change the links' layout like, right now :p
It's good, although in such a layout I wouldn't place anything above the banner, so everything should go under :p

Still, 6.5/10 :D

Sewaddle

➠Adowable
Years
3/10

To be honest, I'm not a fan of it. The overall shape and the shape the stocks are in look really weird and it's way too dark and boring u_u If anything I'd add a custom cursor and maybe some drop shadows or some special effect(s) on the images.

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
Years
4/10, could be much better, perhaps double alignment? General to the right, then center the text under the image... Idk.

Ninja'd

I'd change the color, and capitalize, even though it's intended, miscapitalized sentences look quirky and annoying imo.

Usagi-Chan~

What are you doing my love?
Years
  • Age 26
  • US
  • Seen Apr 7, 2024
2/10, just some completely random text, in bold. Plus minus 1 for using "2" instead of "s" and doubling the "i's"

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
Years
Not being a chemistry nerd, I can't appreciate the joke, so all I see is a random molecule with a crudely-drawn smiley face. It's big, black and white, and clunky. 3/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back