• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
I would probably not have many people on Facebook if I had one due to only wanting to add people I know.

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
Years
I don't have a lot of people on my Facebook, not because I don't know a lot of people but because I don't need people I barely know to know my business.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
A gun for your birthday? Makes sense....if your in America. I'm not completely serious

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I never make a big deal out of it, becauseeee I never put anything important on there anyway. XD

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
A gun for your birthday? Makes sense....if your in America. I'm not completely serious
Haha my family is just very well-armed. c;
If you're referring to all of the gun stuff going on over here, then that's mostly irrelevant.

Wow, lots of posting going on.

Same as Touj, though. I don't post anything important, but it's helpful to avoid those awkward 'death of a family member or pet' conversations. I: Most of the time, I just use my Facebook to post amusing stuff to entertain my friends.

Last edited:

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Is 367 too many?

I don't really care how many friends other people have tbh. I have my settings set up so only friends can see everything so as long as they're not sharing personal stuff from me idc.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
But how do you actually keep in contact with them all?
Heck, I don't even keep in contact with my 20something friends eheheh.

I have my profile set that people can't search me unless they're a friend of a friend (or a friend). Same with friend requests. I don't have anything personal about me on Facebook or in emails. I:

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Being on Facebook is like contact. I know that my family friend recently broke up with her boyfriend because her status changed, she knows I was playing the Binding of Isaac because I posted it on mine.

Years
I would never have people I didn't know on my facebook (if I had a facebook) because then all these strangers would know what a boring person I am.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
367 is way overboard! And hi Jess! :D

I almost might delete people I don't really talk to. But some of them are just plain idiots and the stuffs they post are so dumb it makes me laugh. I don't want my Facebook to get boring neither :(

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I did have to delete a misogynist the other day. He's in my school and his apps interest me but I just couldn't take all the "all the girls at this school are ugly" and "FEMINISTS BAD".

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Hey, Jz. c:

I just block people who get on my nerves- like my cousin. When I remember, I go to her profile and see what she's been up to, though. Otherwise, I really don't need to see her "like my status" posts and stuff like that. I: Writing that made me remember to look at her profile. Now I remember all over again why she's blocked. I reallly don't care to see your discussion with someone else about being teased involving chest size. Really.

Does anyone else dig through their facebook and delete their own comments, videos, and photos? I just lock some stuff if I think I might want to see it another time.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Sometimes when I'm browsing through Facebook, I see some old comments of mines and I find them pretty embarassing so I delete them xD

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Exactly D;
I wander through and realize how much of an idiot I was. A year from now, I'll be thinking the same thing about how I am now eheheh.

Darn it I keep forgetting to study. Unless I get around to it, I'm going to end up failing (and continue to be disliked by the people in said class) haha.

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
Years
Meh, I only get on facebook to post pictures really, which I think is stupid now that I think about it because I have instagram for that xD

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I might delete a picture I posted soon because it has my address in it. I would feel comfortable with everyone I allowed to see it seeing my address, but by default it's set to "Friends except for" the people I listed, which means if I ever add a new friend they get to see it unless I remember to go back and block it.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I just don't like pictures of me being on Facebook. Not because I'm that paranoid, though. Just bothers me when people take pictures of me, especially when they post them on facebook. I:

Pharetra

zzzz
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 23, 2021
Yeah, I mean, why don't they just ask you if you agree with that photo being posted on Facebook :/
That'd be nice for a change...haha.

EDIT: Yay 400th post :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back