VisionofMilotic

Lover of Dragons

Female
Sootopolis City
Seen 3 Hours Ago
Posted 7 Hours Ago
3,039 posts
3.5 Years
But officer, I use electrodes for HM slaves! How am I supposed to see in this cave without flash?

Your rival tells me that you're a cheater, and filed a complaint with the department. How is it that you have all three starters from the professor and your rival didn't get a starter Pokemon at all? The rules say one per trainer. I have reviewed the security tapes from the camera outside the laboratory... someone who looks like you showed up 3 times with a different hat on each time and left with a new pokemon!

Name: Narcissus
Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

I got Haxorus on "What Dragon-Type Pokemon are you?" https://quotev.com/quiz/5077163

TheAlmightyBlaziken

SUP YO

Age 21
Male
Hall Of Origin
Seen 2 Days Ago
Posted 2 Days Ago
1,419 posts
125 Days
Heh Heh, I can explain officer the cave was too dark so I needed a bunch of electrodes to use flash.

Hold it right there, There have been reports of you stealing money from youngsters.Explain yourself
I'm an adult who has the mind of a child

PageEmperor

Insert something creative here

Male
with an axe
Seen 3 Hours Ago
Posted 2 Days Ago
10,956 posts
4.3 Years
Urm, they killed my mons so I knocked them unconcious and stole their money!

Why exactly do you have a Zigzagoon in a gen4 run? That makes no sense.

TheAlmightyBlaziken

SUP YO

Age 21
Male
Hall Of Origin
Seen 2 Days Ago
Posted 2 Days Ago
1,419 posts
125 Days
Uhh, Officer, I think you're mistaking me for someone else I never had a Zigzagoon in a Gen 4 run

Hold it right there, Professor Oak told me that you keep sending him pidgeys

PageEmperor

Insert something creative here

Male
with an axe
Seen 3 Hours Ago
Posted 2 Days Ago
10,956 posts
4.3 Years
I heard that he needed a bird orchestra or something

Care to explain why your Wurmple lacks a stinger?

VisionofMilotic

Lover of Dragons

Female
Sootopolis City
Seen 3 Hours Ago
Posted 7 Hours Ago
3,039 posts
3.5 Years
I just got off the train from Galar, my partner is a Galarian form Wurmple. They don't have stingers.

Hey wait a minute now! What are you doing changing your DS clock time? It's not daylight saving's time. It is illegal to set your time and date ahead of the actual time just to get pokemon you know?

Name: Narcissus
Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

I got Haxorus on "What Dragon-Type Pokemon are you?" https://quotev.com/quiz/5077163

TheAlmightyBlaziken

SUP YO

Age 21
Male
Hall Of Origin
Seen 2 Days Ago
Posted 2 Days Ago
1,419 posts
125 Days
Sorry officer, I was changing my time because I recently moved into a city that has a different time zone than my old one.

Stop right there. I recently heard you've been fainting innocent Pokemon just for EXP CRAZY!! You know how many Nurse Joys and Chansey it takes to heal them over 5 million EACH! (Yes Apparently Nurse Joy has over 5 million sisters which I will just say that Nurse Joy has a lot of moms and dads) (And Chansey lot's of people have been breeding that pokemon because it's the hip new trend or something) So what's your excuse this time, either way, I will not arrest you cuz I'm nice your welcome.
Advertiser Content