• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Roleplay Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Hey guys.

If it wasn't obvious already, check out the announcement over the RPC. Supervegeta, Raikiri and The_Original_Raitan have something really cool planned for you. ;D

Get your running shoes on, because the Olympics are coming!

WOO!~ I'm psyched!!

But-- wait... What do we do to get in these Olympics? I just might have to send SF/DW in there!

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
Yes,but I don't fully understand the formal stuff.I "roleplay" unofficially as a thing with friends where we like write it down and stuff.
It'd be best to start with this Beginner's Guide by one of PC's veteran RPers, Red's Hot Chibi Peppers (you should probably read some of the guides that Red recommends as well). It's also advised that you read the guide of Roleplayer's Etiquette by another adept roleplayer, PkMnTrainer Yellow

NV

Dracon Leader
Years
Hey guys.

If it wasn't obvious already, check out the announcement over the RPC. Supervegeta, Raikiri and The_Original_Raitan have something really cool planned for you. ;D

Meh... my self confidence wouldn't survive losing in writing skill.
But I could get a great boost in publicity for my RP if I enter.....
I'll have to see when the rules are released.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Hey guys.

Sounds interesting, I may have to join and kick everyone's @**.

Anyways, I plan to attempt a non-Pokemon RP, this time with a original world created by me. (and any interested Co-GM's, wink wink) I would have something written down by now, but I'm having trouble deciding a certain era or setting to use in order to sculpt my world. So I will leave some choices, and if the RP Corner wants to be a lamb, could give your preferences please.

Different setting options:

• Wild West
  • Realistic Medival
  • Fantasy Medival
  • Tribal
  • Modern
  • Renaissance
  • Futuristic

If it wouldn't inconvienience you, could you please submit your preference of era in order for me to create a new RP with.

Thanks in advance.

Starsprite

This is how we live!
Years
  • Age 26
  • TN
  • Seen Dec 25, 2016
Hey guys.

I definitely want to be a part of this...if I don't get eaten alive for being rather amateur. (and antisocial, since I've only posted in this thread like...once) xD

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
Years
I want to make a roleplay thread based on what Katie the Friendly Ghost told me, but it wasn't here! I looked for it and it still wasn't there! If it won't be there until August, I won't let any of you guys VOTE for anything! Though, I can change the final voting date.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
I want to make a roleplay thread based on what Katie the Friendly Ghost told me, but it wasn't here! I looked for it and it still wasn't there! If it won't be there until August, I won't let any of you guys VOTE for anything! Though, I can change the final voting date.

what

Anyways, the RP Olympics sounds like a really fun idea. Those guys skypebrainstormed about it while I was half asleep and couldn't really bring myself to try and assist in the planning xD Let's hope they come up with really intriguing events and that we aaall win medals.

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
What indeed.

If you read the rules, roleplays are not accepted until I approve of them.

I'm not sure what else you are saying.

FearTheCute

LegendofZeldaFan
Years
  • Seen Jul 27, 2012

Sounds interesting, I may have to join and kick everyone's @**.

Anyways, I plan to attempt a non-Pokemon RP, this time with a original world created by me. (and any interested Co-GM's, wink wink) I would have something written down by now, but I'm having trouble deciding a certain era or setting to use in order to sculpt my world. So I will leave some choices, and if the RP Corner wants to be a lamb, could give your preferences please.

Different setting options:

• Wild West
  • Realistic Medival
  • Fantasy Medival
  • Tribal
  • Modern
  • Renaissance
  • Futuristic

If it wouldn't inconvienience you, could you please submit your preference of era in order for me to create a new RP with.

Thanks in advance.

Sounds interesting. I haven't seen a lot of RPs that aren't about Pokemon, so I would love to join. As for the setting...how about fantasy medieval?

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
... Wat.

stupid question here.... what are the roleplay olympics....? :3
This.

Read the announcement above the stickied threads in the Roleplay Corner / Lounge.
I'm asking the same as PS.

I read the announcement, but there's not really any detail as to what it is exactly and how we get our Roleplays into it. Or what we'll be doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back