• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The PC Jukebox ♪ The Music Lovers Club

Fernbutter

Murder is the way.
Years
Hiya!~ This is gonna be great, I can feel it. :D

Username: Fernbutter

Reason for Joining the Club: Music is what keeps my life together at times, I think it works for the better of me, instead of me working for the better of it.

Who are your favourite music artists? Hmm, tough question. I enjoy most and maybe even all, except: Nikki Minaj, Justin Beiber, One Direction, Lil wayne, etc. And it's because I really don't enjoy being fond of them not because I just want to relate to other people or be a stereotype.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Welcome Amanda and Fernbutter!~ wonderful to see more music listeners :3

I do have a request! Hey Brother by Avicii. If you want a great song by a great electronic artist, there ya go. :3

There's also I'm The Man by Aloe Blacc. The same guy that sang the Wake Me Up lyrics. Really awesome song imo!

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years
Okay, added the song already!

How about another topic? I guess this topic involves music in one way or another xD

What are your favorite soundtracks in TV and movies?

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Hey Brother by Avicii is such an amazing song that I will never ever ever ever get tired of. The video will hit you in the feels if you watch it.

Who are your favourite music artists?
ay dios mio. I have A TON. Top 10 artists are the following:
  1. Luke Bryan
  2. Avicii
  3. Florida Georgia Line
  4. Katy Perry
  5. Daft Punk
  6. KISS
  7. Depeche Mode
  8. Pitbull
  9. Juanes
  10. Pentatonix

I really love "Let It Go" from the Frozen movie. It's on my playlist. <3 I also love the Hunger Games soundtrack as well, from the first movie and the 2nd movie too...both have amazing songs by Taylor Swift and Coldplay, which make you think of all the events from the movie.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years

Uhm... Can't stop listening to "Let It Go" I can't seem to let it go... Okay puns side, the song was really grand! It actually won Best Song in the Oscars so that's good :] Actually making it this week's Song for the Week!

And in other news, how about a new topic?

Favorite music genre?

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Ahh yay! Love that song. :) It also won the Oscars for best song, so it's well deserved and such.

Favorite music genre?
It's a tie between country music and rock music. Those are my two main genres. I also like some top-40 pop, because there are some songs in the top charts that are so catchy and so good, but those tend to fade out once in a while. But whenever I'm in the mood for some honky-tonk tunes, I turn to country. Same with rock, when I'm in the mood for some ROCKIN LOUD GUITARS.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
I like pretty much all genres, but when it comes to rap, I limit myself a bit and listen to only a few select artists. xD" One of my most favorite genres would probably melodic death metal. These songs always seem to have some deep meaning to them, and you just to have to put it all together like a puzzle and figure out what message they're trying to get across.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I used to be big on rap music when I was in high school. Even though Rock was still my favorite genre, I couldn't seem to get enough of Lil Jon, Bow Wow, T.I., 50 Cent, wow, saying these artist's names are giving me a lot of nostalgia vibes.

This is my all time favorite rap song. Spoilered because suggestive things.

Spoiler:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Oh I REMEMBER THAT ONE! Probs the best song in the movie imo.

New topic, guys! The new Shakira/Rihanna song got me wondering: In your area, what song is being played so much in recent days? That is, if you listen to your local radio stations!

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
Years
Username: RainbowShy
Reason for Joining the Club: Music is my life. It has helped me through many things. ♪

What are your musical tastes? Mostly Simple Plan, but I also love so many more than that. I'm more into Alternative rock/Pop Punk stuff. It really depends on my mood. I can be pretty picky about what I listen to though.

I don't know why I didn't see this club, but it seems kind of dead. :[

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Yeah, I honestly don't want to see this club go. And Gunner is busy irl nowadays iirc.

Welcome nonetheless though!~ OMG I LOVE SIMPLE PLAN. They were like... the band of my high school years. I know every song from them by heart. Owned two of their albums before as well. <3

And this is my favorite sooong~

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
Years
I absolutely love their music. They've literally saved my life so many times. <3 My current most favorite song of all is this one:

The reason is because honestly... this song fits me. I don't really want to start going into detail about why that is though. It's kind of personal, but you probably get the point.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I think I heard that song before on Pandora...is that from their latest album? It's so amazing. A lot of Simple Plan's songs are such lifesavers to all and I'm glad they are always there to cure such feelings.

Venitardus

Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2018
I don't know why I haven't joined this yet.

Username: Venitardus
Reason for Joining the Club: music is life. And if music did not exist, life would be a mistake. (I think that's what a line is from Here Comes the Boom. But I totally agree with it.) I have always been a music lover and pretty much listen to Music 24/7. Maybe not a full 24 hrs. but it can express so many emotions, but it depends on the song it's self though.

Salamence62

you're gonna hear me rawr :3
Years
Username: Salamence62

Reason for Joining the Club: i frickin adore music, it kinda began to be a part of me throughout my life and i do have an ear for techno and trance. c:

my favorite genre is probably techno/trance, pop and some heavy metal. i hardly get to listen to much but my favorite music group is MitiS, the best song being 'Life of Sin', totally brain-rocking <3

i'm also new and a bit of a noob so tell me if i do something wrong, haha

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Username: Salamence62

Reason for Joining the Club: i frickin adore music, it kinda began to be a part of me throughout my life and i do have an ear for techno and trance. c:

my favorite genre is probably techno/trance, pop and some heavy metal. i hardly get to listen to much but my favorite music group is MitiS, the best song being 'Life of Sin', totally brain-rocking <3

i'm also new and a bit of a noob so tell me if i do something wrong, haha

You're doing okay! Welcome to the club.~ What kind of pop & trance music artists do you listen to?

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Live those songs, Megan and RainbowShy. :3 Might give them a listen once more later on; they're great. Also, going to throw in a new topic for you guys; feel free to answer! What are some album releases are you most looking forward to? When is it releasing, and who is (or are) the artist(s)?

Salamence62

you're gonna hear me rawr :3
Years
Minerva: You're doing okay! Welcome to the club.~ What kind of pop & trance music artists do you listen to?

mostly MitiS, lol, i don't get to listen to much since we have a slow connection but I just find it to be so touching and eppiiiiiic. <3 and occasionally some Dragon Ball Z chiptune, lol.

for Pop, mostly Kylie Minogue. i like 'Everything is Beautiful' and 'Wow' the best! ^^

Back