• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Mythical evoluion of he grovle...

Jason

Banned
Years
The most amazing and mythical pokemon with more sharp leaves and able of fly higher belonged to his trustworthly trainer named Jay. His first appeared in my future fan-fic while doing a 2 on2 battle with Jake's Charizard against Dawn's Salamence and Dusk's Flygon, he evolved after Grovyle defeated Dusk's and Dawn's 5th Pokemon in the Tropical Jungle Championships. This mythical pokemon name is Grovyde [Grove + Reptile + Blade] The image of him is attached :D

His main signature move:
Super Leaf Blade - A much dangerous version than the normal Leaf Blade attack
ACC: 100, PWR: 120
This move was usedc in my fanfiuc to finished off the weaked Flygon and Solarbeamed Salamence to win.

Last edited:

Sandra's Chargon

Floating about
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen May 31, 2006
an intresting step foward. Were you after the Arcoptrex or however you spell it gffect?

Omega-Brendan

Bahamut's Owner
Years
Yes, A Very good Grovyde, but you could've made it a lil more orginal, right now, All I see ius a Grovyle with a lil more wings than usaul, and thats all, you could've merged it with a very lil bit of a 'ugly' sceptile(Yes, Grovyde does look better, way better)

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
Years
Sceptile is uuuuggggllllyyyy! thats one of the reasons that Treecko wasnt my starter in Sapphire and Ruby!

ALLIGATOR IN YOUR SUSHI! :chinese:

Back