• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Trozei

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
Pokemon Trozei was a match 4 puzzle game in which you need to match four of the same Pokemon, or ditto to clear a puzzle board. Each stage requires you to clear a certain amount of Pokemon. There is also a chance of rarer Pokemon to appear on the puzzle board, and clearing them adds them to a Pokedex, of sorts. In the game, you are fighting against these people called the Phobos Battalion to save the Pokemon, or at least, that's what I believe? I don't remember.

There are a lot of modes of play: Adventure Mode, which is the main story mode (if we can even call it that), Endless Mode, which goes on forever until you lose, Forever Mode, which is basically Endless mode, but on hard. In Forever Mode, you need to match five Pokemon instead of four. There's also battle and pair mode, which don't matter unless you have someone else to play with.

The game has a digital only sequel in Pokemon Battle Trozei, but it differs very greatly from its predecessor.

Did you ever play Pokemon Trozei? What did you think of it? Would you like to see more Pokemon Trozei-style games in the future? No, not Pokemon Shuffle. That's completely different.

Years
Never played Trozei, but did play Shuffle which was largely inspired by it! It never caught my interest as a kid, and I already had Puzzle League to keep my Pokémon puzzle desires satisfied. Do miss Shuffle though. :<

Back