• 19 replies

Sheep

she/her
Australia
Seen 35 Minutes Ago
Posted 54 Minutes Ago
34,505 posts
15.1 Years
We don't know too much about the games quite yet, including exactly how your party will work, but are there any Pokémon you're excited to journey through the Sinnoh of old with?

I want to run across the fields with my Glaceon and Leafeon. :D

Dawn

None
Seen 1 Week Ago
Posted 3 Weeks Ago
16,209 posts
7.1 Years
In a crazy ideal fantasy world, I'd like to have an event similar to Sinjoh Ruins from HGSS and run around with level 1 creation trio Legendaries. xD

Otherwise...idk. I'd quite like early access to Froslass, because I've never used that on a team in a game before despite it being one of my favourites. Steelix would be cool, too.

VPPGame Journal ✩ Paired with Dusk ❤ ✩

ElBurrito

I'm not just any burrito. I am THE burrito.

Age 26
Male
Middle of Nowhere, Missouri
Seen August 1st, 2021
Posted May 8th, 2021
2,466 posts
11.9 Years
I’m curious to see if we get ancient sinnoh regional forms don’t expect it in BDSP but can see them Bringing it out for this
I was just thinking the same thing. An ancient Sinnoh variant of Honedge shaped like a katana would be nice.

EmTheGhost

I say a lot of words

Age 22
Any
Ohio
Seen 11 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
I had what I think is a pretty fun idea: pick one Pokemon that seems like it would have a long lifespan, catch one in BDSP and one in Legends, and pretend that they're the same Pokemon in different time periods. My top candidates so far are Turtwig (because tortoises are very long-lived) or Spiritomb.

Alex

what will it be next?

Seen 6 Hours Ago
Posted 6 Days Ago
6,398 posts
14.9 Years
They had one shot that showed a starter from gen 2, gen 7 and gen 4 (?) - cyndaquil, rowlet and piplup. My gut says you'll be able to see Pokemon from all different gens in this open-world game, which is undoubtedly the best way to do this. It's worth nothing that we didn't see Pikachu or any of the gen 1 starters, maybe Game Freak is waking up to the fact that old boomers like myself aren't the core demographic anymore and including gen 1 'mons doesn't mean instant profit.

But, as an old school boomer, you bet I'm gonna be playing with gen 1/2/3 Pokemon in my party. :P Ideally Charizard or Typhlosion, and any cool flying, water, electric and ice type. Last slot is up for grabs.

FeraligatrMaster

Male
Seen 10 Hours Ago
Posted 10 Hours Ago
22,202 posts
4.9 Years
They had one shot that showed a starter from gen 2, gen 7 and gen 4 (?) - cyndaquil, rowlet and piplup. My gut says you'll be able to see Pokemon from all different gens in this open-world game, which is undoubtedly the best way to do this. It's worth nothing that we didn't see Pikachu or any of the gen 1 starters, maybe Game Freak is waking up to the fact that old boomers like myself aren't the core demographic anymore and including gen 1 'mons doesn't mean instant profit.

But, as an old school boomer, you bet I'm gonna be playing with gen 1/2/3 Pokemon in my party. :P Ideally Charizard or Typhlosion, and any cool flying, water, electric and ice type. Last slot is up for grabs.
Actually, Pikachu was shown in the trailer, as a wild Pokemon. And with Rowlet and Cyndaquil was actually Oshawott, which is from Gen 5.
Do you like Pokemon battles? If yes, then come play The Great Pokemon Battle 11!

PageEmperor

I can’t do money puns. It just doesn’t make any cents.

Male
with an axe
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 23 Hours Ago
12,142 posts
6.4 Years
I already said I have a very high chance of picking Cyndaquil, so according to what was seen in the trailer, I defininitely want a Shinx to help cover weaknesses. And then possibly a random Water type so that we don’t get immediately destroyed by Ground types.
This signature has been disabled.
Spoiler tags are not permitted in signatures.
Please review and fix the issues by reading the signature rules.

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.

Roni

shen't
PH
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 1 Hour Ago
15,311 posts
8.7 Years
if there's gonna be Crobats anywhere, you know where i'll be
Paired with Ash Ketchup
VPP
Flair & Profile
Crafted by the lovely Fairy
Female
Infinite Insanity
Seen 7 Hours Ago
Posted 2 Days Ago
1,019 posts
4.8 Years
I used a Popplio in Alola, so i'm very excited to get ROWLET as a change of pace. It's final form which I can't spell for the life of me looks awesome too. I already had experience using a Cyndaquil in Johto so that's out (I think I prefer Totodile). As for Oshawott, it's final form is bad-ass looking in my personal opinion, but it's original form is weird looking...and cute looking...but main weird looking. As for the Sinnoh 'mons themselves, idk really who I want. I just want to use ROOOWWWWLLLLEEETTTT!!!!
Signature under construction.

Harmonie

Winds ღ

Age 32
She/her
The Bible Belt. >_<
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
895 posts
14.7 Years
Depends on what of my favorite Pokemon make it. A lot of my favorite Pokemon nowadays are from later Gens as well as Regional Variants. I'm not sure how that would all work in this game because it's historical and different.

The starter I will choose will be Oshawott. I'm really excited to see it - Samurott is my favorite final evolution starter.

~Signature Artwork from pixiv
He/Him
Seen April 11th, 2021
Posted March 29th, 2021
11 posts
275 Days
It really depends. What's so exciting is that this game is Open World and most likely will be very big, so there will be a good variety of Pokemon to catch and will lend to the replayability. I definitely want to use a Garchomp, and I'm probably going to use Decidueye and Infernape. Everything else I'll probably choose when I actually play through the game.

ZeoStar

Seen 49 Minutes Ago
Posted 54 Minutes Ago
7,768 posts
4.2 Years
I want a crobat. I raise a Zubat in almost every game.
http://www.simpleimageresizer.com/_uploads/photos/1c9662e4/cloud_3_400x350.jpg
Male
Netherlands
Seen 8 Hours Ago
Posted 9 Hours Ago
9,566 posts
1.4 Years
Hisuian Zorua and Rufflet for Hisuian Braviary are definitely going on my team.
The rest is up for grabs, depending on what mons are in it.
I might go for a new mons only team, so only new regional variants. Wyrdeer and Basculegion are definitely options in that case.

Trade Shop | My HA pokemon trade sheet. | My Shinies. | My VPP.
Gigantamax Eevee Level 100 @ 9,688 | Swanna @ Lv 100: 9,450

Fairy

she / they
in the flowers
Seen 3 Hours Ago
Posted 3 Hours Ago
12,900 posts
10.5 Years
Hisuian Zoroark and any other Fairies out there, then I’m good.
∠( ᐛ 」∠)_

girlfriend ♥ colours
boyfriend ♥ ivysaur