• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

From Bulbasaur to Zeraora!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pkmin3033

I love Oddish! It's adorable and...odd. Annoying as hell in the games with all those status powders, though...

pkmin3033

I can't be the only one to spend hours hunting for a Paras in Mt. Moon in R/B/Y, can I? I found more bloody Clefairy than I did Paras...

Years
#047 Parasect

It can serve a notable role as being useful to catch a Pokemon, thanks to having access to status-inducing moves and False Swipe.

pkmin3033

I've always adored Venonat, although I think it'd be a better pre-evo for Butterfree given the eyes...

pkmin3033

That's right!

God do I hate Alolan Meowth.

pkmin3033

Anyone remember that super buff Psyduck in the Orange Islands series? That was amazing. xD

Years
#055 Golduck

This thing was probably the rare time I used a non-starter Water-type in a main playthrough, being in my HG/SS team.

pkmin3033

The first monkey Pokemon. The first of many. Too many.

pkmin3033

Growly! I remember when this was the Pokemon of choice for Officer Jenny, too. I don't like canine Pokemon, but Growlithe was cool back in the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back