• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you could be good at speedrunning any game...

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
Years
...what game would it be and why? Alternatively, what game do you actually think you have the current ability to speedrun?

I would love to be able to speedrun Super Meat Boy and I could probably do Luigis Mansion if I chose to!

Last edited:

Leviathan

[span="font-family:ubuntu; color: whitesmoke; padd
Years
Jak & Daxter: The Precursor Legacy. I don't even need to think about it lmao.
Either that or Spyro 3: Year Of The Dragon. Though I haven't played that game in a loooong time.

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
Years
  • Age 35
  • NCR
  • Seen Nov 11, 2019
Borderlands 2. Sadly, I don't have access to any of the French versions of the game which are some of the buggiest and most broken versions of Borderlands 2 so I might just have to stick with what I have. Also, I'd go for an %run and without the use of Bugs and Glitches so its going to be a legit clear of Normal Mode.

I was actually doing some practice runs of Speedrunning Starcraft 1, but dear god, that game requires insane amounts of APM and Micro to do everything quickly, not to mention, Terran in the Original Pre-broodwar campaign has its survive for 30 minutes mission in one of its stages which to my bare knowledge, the only stage that's stops.

Oh and I'd do Aladdin for the SNES as well, quoting a famous runner of said game, "Its the easiest game I've played in my life"

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 20, 2023
Welp, I suck at speedruns, so this is totally unrealistic, but maybe.... Pokemon Sun would be awesome. Skyrim would be cool too.

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
Years
I really want to get into speedrunning Dishonored / Dishonored 2. I've been watching that for a while but it's reallllllly tough to do. Some people are just amazingly good at things, sadly lol. Maybe someday I'll have more time to practice it!!

Years
Long time ago I beat NSMB (2006) in under 30 minutes and I was so ecstatic... and then years later I find out one guy did it in like 20.

Haven't really tried serious attempts at speed running any games since.

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
I've watched speedruns of Super Mario 64 which were greatly insane; so many tricks and all that! It'll take tons of practice, but I do wish to become good at speedrunning the game someday. :]

pastelspectre

Memento Mori★
Years
i really want to be able to speedrun sonic adventure or adventure 2.

as for what i think i could speedrun now, i'll say.. mario kart double dash. idk? i have never really attempted to speedrun a game. makes me stressed out.

Years
Any Assassin's Creed game because maybe then I would actually be sorta decent at playing the game instead of failing at stealth miserably and then just chain killing 50 guards.

Back