• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Video Game Arcade Week!

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2014
Username: glitchguy
Score: 10,270

Spoiler:

I do not remember this game being so hard x_x

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
This game is really hard omg, never played it before but it's certainly a challenge :o

I got 5350 this time, but won't printscreen because I'm sure I can do better!

Edit: Just reached 9920, this game is so fun ahah. You're just randomly shooting things then bam, a tractor beam appears and you're captured, then you suddenly get a power up and dodge loads of things and eeee, definitely going to keep going until the score's at least in five figures ;D

Edit 2: Is it just me imagining the bees and stuff as Beedrill and Volcarona? .-. I do wish I had any idea of what was going on in this game but at any rate, it's much easier once you get a strategy going! Reached 10470. I had no idea that this game existed but I'm loving it haha, good choice!

Spoiler:

Js, I'd love for Frogger and Streamline to come up soon ;D

Last edited:
Years
Username: Ckbruin
Score: 14,090

As glitch and Ozzy already mentioned, this game is difficult. Past the first two sets things get really hectic. I can just say I got a little lucky with this score, 'cause I played this 4-5 times before, scoring less than 10k each time.

Spoiler:

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
Username: [supporter]Avishka[/supporter]
Score: 5,860

Spoiler:

i haven't played this game and it is difficult.. My highest score so far... :(

Last edited:

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
Hope you've had a blast last week! And sorry if galaga was a little.. hard. XD Anyway, here are the rankings of this week:

3RD - GLITCHGUY - 10,270
2ND - ALEXOZZYCAKE - 10, 470
1ST - CKBRUIN - 14,090

Congratulations to these three!

Now for this week:

Its.. Frogger!

frogger.png

If you want to enter for this week, all you need to do is go to this link to play the game (and please, only use this link because it shows your score after each game over): http://www.happyhopper.org/welcome.php
http://www.gracecentered.com/frogger_arcade_game.htm

Here, I've provided two links just in case the first one doesn't work; you cna jsut use the second one. But, you know, like always, please let me know if there's a problem with each game, okay?

And like before, after you've gotten a game over, be sure to save a screenshot of whatever score you've gotten, just as proof that you've actually gotten that score. Then, post your username, your score, and the screenshot of your score.

So, I wish you all good luck, and I hope you'll have fun during this week's Arcade Week!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Scores: 6160, 8830, 7570, 4030, 8010

KhS6Ybs.png

I'll stick with this for now but omg this game is addictive.

Years
Gaah, forgot about last week's challenge. Oh well.

Everytime I get to the 4th level of Frogger, my browser starts slowing down, making it hard to get past the highway of cars. Might still give it another go later on.

Username: [supporter]Brendino[/supporter]
Score: 17,160
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Ace.

Love Yourself
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 29, 2015
Username: [supporter]ForeverDash[/supporter]
Score: 11,730
Spoiler:

I decided I don't like glitch and I want to pass him ~ :3

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2014
Score: 14,450

Spoiler:

This is the best i've gotten so far.

EDIT: It gets really hard after you've gotten to level 4 @_@

Last edited:

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
Sorry for the delay, folks! Here are the rankings of this week:

3RD - FOREVERDASH - 11,730
2ND - GLITCHGUY - 14,450
1ST - BRENDINO - 17,160

Congratulations to these three!

Now for this week:

Its.. Tetris!

tetris_big.gif

If you want to enter for this week, all you need to do is go to this link to play the game (and please, only use this link because it shows your score after each game over): http://www.freetetris.org/game.php

And like before, after you've gotten a game over, be sure to save a screenshot of whatever score you've gotten, just as proof that you've actually gotten that score. Then, post your username, your score, and the screenshot of your score.

So, I wish you all good luck, and I hope you'll have fun during this week's Arcade Week!

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen today
Oh man, Tetris. I love Tetris. The theme song is amazing.

I haven't played in forever, so consider this my best score I can get while cooking dinner and playing Tetris for the first time in years.

Username: Astinus
Score: 16510
Spoiler:

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2014
Score: 18,330

Spoiler:

man i suck at tetris this is the best ive got so far.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
Just so you guys know, this week now ends on Friday instead of the normal time (which was today). So, you guys still have two days to get your scores in. ^^

Ace.

Love Yourself
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 29, 2015
I love tetris. It is so amazeballs :33
Username: ForeverDash
Score: 86,864

Spoiler:

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
Today is Friday, so, this week of Arcade week is over! Hope that you've enjoyed Tetris! This week's winners are:

3RD - ASTINUS - 16, 510
2ND - GLITCHGUY - 18,330
1ST - FOREVERDASH - 86,864

Congratulations to these three! Emblems are on the way~

Take a look at this week's game:

Welcome to Bejeweled 2!

bejeweled21.jpg

If you want to enter for this week, all you need to do is go to this link to play the game (and please, only use this link because it shows your score after each game over): http://www.popcap.com/games/bejeweled2/online

(You probably have to enter your birthday before playing. )

Ace.

Love Yourself
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 29, 2015
Username: ForeverDash
Score: 35,323

Spoiler:

Last edited:
Back