• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ni no kuni 2: revenant kingdom

Years
  • Age 43
  • U.K.
  • Seen Mar 27, 2017
In anticipation for its release I wanted to know what people made of it. On the face of it, this game looks amazing!

Hands

I was saying Boo-urns
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen today
Wait, there's a sequel? The first one was incredible.

Leviathan

[span="font-family:ubuntu; color: whitesmoke; padd
Years
What's the release date for this? I had it preordered but I switched it to another order.

Either way, I'm excited for this since it was first announced! Ni No Kuni: Wrath Of The White Witch is easily one of my favourite games of all time and I'm hoping to pour 100 hours into the sequel !

Years
  • Age 43
  • U.K.
  • Seen Mar 27, 2017
No release date yet guys unfortunately but it should be in 2017....it might be no longer a PlayStation exclusive though...so perhaps the story might not follow through.

Cordeline

7th Horizon: Märchen
Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Nov 12, 2021
I played the first Ni No Kuni and loved it ^-^. Can't wait for this one!

Hands

I was saying Boo-urns
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen today
No release date yet guys unfortunately but it should be in 2017....it might be no longer a PlayStation exclusive though...so perhaps the story might not follow through.

First one was on DS too I think so who knows. Personally I don't mind, though I would really like Drippy to be in it again.

Back