• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

THE RUMOR RED(FIRE RED BASE)

HuK

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jun 9, 2019
Can you add IV-CHECKER?
and it's support "Dynamic palette patch by navenatox" ?

Last edited:

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen today
Will this include a means to use the EV reducing berries in it? FR/LG would have been way better had it used emerald's berry system to allow the pomeg/kelpsy/tamato/ect berries to reduce EVs as they do ever since the emerald version. There's few hacks I know of that address this by offering some alternate means to reduce/add evs and I feel more fire red rom bases should have an option to do something about this.

Delta231

A noob
Years
Will this include a means to use the EV reducing berries in it? FR/LG would have been way better had it used emerald's berry system to allow the pomeg/kelpsy/tamato/ect berries to reduce EVs as they do ever since the emerald version. There's few hacks I know of that address this by offering some alternate means to reduce/add evs and I feel more fire red rom bases should have an option to do something about this.

The project is abandoned.

Back