Feedback & Support All things related to PokéCommunity, from feedback and ideas to support and questions.

TrollandToad.com
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1    
Old September 4th, 2017 (10:06 PM). Edited September 4th, 2017 by ChaserSun2717.
ChaserSun2717's Avatar
ChaserSun2717 ChaserSun2717 is offline
     
    Join Date: Mar 2017
    Age: 27
    Gender: Female
    Nature: Timid
    Posts: 722
    I've noticed over the last few weeks that whenever I try to participate in a giveaway, I am consistently and BLATANTLY ignored, for seemingly NO reason.

    I'm not blacklisted on the giveaways, I'm not rude to anyone, I'm always very polite in my posts.

    I don't understand why I am being ignored.

    Can someone please tell me why I'm being treated like this? I find this behavior very unfair.

    I haven't done anything wrong.
    __________________

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    3DS-FC: 5301-3192-0144

    Relevant Advertising!

      #2    
    Old September 4th, 2017 (11:12 PM).
    Hikamaru's Avatar
    Hikamaru Hikamaru is offline
    stay off the hook
    • Platinum Tier
     
    Join Date: Mar 2011
    Location: Australia
    Age: 25
    Gender: Female
    Nature: Quirky
    Posts: 49,705
    I can understand how you feel, someone who feels like they are cast out in society and feels overshadowed by everything. You haven't done anything wrong, and no-one hates you, it's just that sometimes you may not be noticed right away.

    It's just something you have to deal with. PC is a big forum and that means some people get overshadowed more than others, but it's just something natural and you have to deal with it.
    __________________
    pair | tumblr | discord | poketrivia | us/um | supporter | friendcode
      #3    
    Old September 4th, 2017 (11:22 PM).
    tabor62's Avatar
    tabor62 tabor62 is offline
    Who?
    • Crystal Tier
     
    Join Date: Nov 2008
    Location: Somewhere
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Lax
    Posts: 1,669
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by ChaserSun2717 View Post
    Spoiler:
    I've noticed over the last few weeks that whenever I try to participate in a giveaway, I am consistently and BLATANTLY ignored, for seemingly NO reason.

    I'm not blacklisted on the giveaways, I'm not rude to anyone, I'm always very polite in my posts.

    I don't understand why I am being ignored.

    Can someone please tell me why I'm being treated like this? I find this behavior very unfair.

    I haven't done anything wrong.
    I don't see anything particularly wrong in your posts per se (but I can't see everything so maybe there is?). But is it possible you did something that didn't adhere to the rules that were set out in those giveaways? Maybe it's a string of coincidences that led to your posts being missed? I don't want to assume they're just straight up ignoring you for no reason at all.

    At the end of the day the only people who can give you a clear answer would be the posters in question. I wish I could help answer that, but I also encourage you to learn about the other side as well before assuming you're being treated unfairly.

    I hope this makes sense and isn't terrible advice ;.;
    __________________
    Trade Corner
    PM me | VM me

    3DS Friend Code
    0946 2243 9665



    Trade Reviews
    Click Here
      #4    
    Old September 4th, 2017 (11:34 PM). Edited September 4th, 2017 by ChaserSun2717.
    ChaserSun2717's Avatar
    ChaserSun2717 ChaserSun2717 is offline
       
      Join Date: Mar 2017
      Age: 27
      Gender: Female
      Nature: Timid
      Posts: 722
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by tabor62 View Post
      I don't see anything particularly wrong in your posts per se (but I can't see everything so maybe there is?). But is it possible you did something that didn't adhere to the rules that were set out in those giveaways? Maybe it's a string of coincidences that led to your posts being missed? I don't want to assume they're just straight up ignoring you for no reason at all.

      At the end of the day the only people who can give you a clear answer would be the posters in question. I wish I could help answer that, but I also encourage you to learn about the other side as well before assuming you're being treated unfairly.

      I hope this makes sense and isn't terrible advice ;.;

      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Hikamaru View Post
      I can understand how you feel, someone who feels like they are cast out in society and feels overshadowed by everything. You haven't done anything wrong, and no-one hates you, it's just that sometimes you may not be noticed right away.

      It's just something you have to deal with. PC is a big forum and that means some people get overshadowed more than others, but it's just something natural and you have to deal with it.
      I've sent a pm to one of the giveawayers before, asking if they missed me or why I wasn't be responded to, and received no answer back....

      that's a pretty good sign it's not a coincidence.

      I don't know what I've done or said, but apparently, I'm just not worth acknowledging anymore...
      __________________

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      3DS-FC: 5301-3192-0144
        #5    
      Old September 4th, 2017 (11:53 PM). Edited September 4th, 2017 by tabor62.
      tabor62's Avatar
      tabor62 tabor62 is offline
      Who?
      • Crystal Tier
       
      Join Date: Nov 2008
      Location: Somewhere
      Gender: Male
      Nature: Lax
      Posts: 1,669
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by ChaserSun2717 View Post
      Spoiler:
      I've sent a pm to one of the giveawayers before, asking if they missed me or why I wasn't be responded to, and received no answer back....

      that's a pretty good sign it's not a coincidence.

      I don't know what I've done or said, but apparently, I'm just not worth acknowledging anymore...
      I'm not sure who you PMed (please don't say, personal issues aren't for public forums), but I know one giveaway specifically mentioned not to message them about it or you'd be ignored. Is it possible that the poster took your PM as asking for a Pokemon? Regardless, you still don't know the reason for them not responding so you shouldn't jump to conclusions.

      And don't say that, keep your head up. Don't let a few giveaways stop you from trading and interacting with people here on PC. Things can happen (especially on big forums like this as Hikamaru said) but don't take it as a sweeping statement that applies to everything.

      Do your best to keep a positive outlook :)
      __________________
      Trade Corner
      PM me | VM me

      3DS Friend Code
      0946 2243 9665



      Trade Reviews
      Click Here
        #6    
      Old September 5th, 2017 (3:45 AM).
      Rabinov's Avatar
      Rabinov Rabinov is online now
      Archie Andrews
      • PokéCommunity Daily
      • Platinum Tier
      • Discord Moderoid
       
      Join Date: Jan 2015
      Location: Kingdom of the United
      Age: 27
      Gender: Male
      Nature: Modest
      Posts: 5,078
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by ChaserSun2717 View Post
      I've noticed over the last few weeks that whenever I try to participate in a giveaway, I am consistently and BLATANTLY ignored, for seemingly NO reason.

      I'm not blacklisted on the giveaways, I'm not rude to anyone, I'm always very polite in my posts.

      I don't understand why I am being ignored.

      Can someone please tell me why I'm being treated like this? I find this behavior very unfair.

      I haven't done anything wrong.
      Hello!

      It appears you seem to be having an issues regarding giveaways, I will assume this is in our Trade Corner forum? If so, I would suggest speaking to either Soapyyy or Keiran, the moderators there. They should be able to help you with your issue or at least highlight why potentially it seems you are not participating in them.
      __________________

      [/div]
        #7    
      Old September 5th, 2017 (4:03 AM).
      Soapy ❤'s Avatar
      Soapy ❤ Soapy ❤ is offline
      Nightingale
      • Moderator
      • Silver Tier
      • PokéCommunity Daily
       
      Join Date: Jan 2016
      Location: Santalune Forest
      Gender: Female
      Nature: Sassy
      Posts: 3,249
      Hi! This was brought to my attention; I know the reason and I'll PM you.
      __________________





        #8    
      Old September 5th, 2017 (5:07 PM).
      jombii's Avatar
      jombii jombii is offline
      V E S T I G O
      • Crystal Tier
       
      Join Date: Jun 2014
      Location: Philippines
      Gender: Male
      Nature: Adamant
      Posts: 3,503
      come to ug no one will ignore you. they will backstab you and kill you but they will not ignore you

      On the topic, just keep your head up. Don't worry. As said, PC is a very large forum and it's very hard to have a very good presence here.
      __________________
        #9    
      Old September 5th, 2017 (7:45 PM).
      EvilChameleon's Avatar
      EvilChameleon EvilChameleon is online now
      Just call me EC.
      • Gold Tier
       
      Join Date: Feb 2016
      Location: Youngstown, Ohio
      Age: 26
      Gender: Male
      Posts: 4,505
      Hey, don't feel bad, I've been here two years and have only gotten two happy birthday wishes.
      __________________
      For some people, small, beautiful events are what life is all about.
        #10    
      Old September 5th, 2017 (10:26 PM).
      Logan's Avatar
      Logan Logan is offline
      • Platinum Tier
       
      Join Date: Nov 2008
      Location: Salisbury, England
      Age: 22
      Gender: Male
      Nature: Sassy
      Posts: 10,034
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by EvilChameleon View Post
      Hey, don't feel bad, I've been here two years and have only gotten two happy birthday wishes. {XD}
      happy birthday
      __________________
      Wait, I saw bare kicks, saw bare clothes
      Said psyduck that, I can't wear those
      I don't like them, they're not my ting
      They went silent, they're all weirdos
      Closed Thread

      Quick Reply

      Join the conversation!

      Create an account to post a reply in this thread, participate in other discussions, and more!

      Create a PokéCommunity Account

      Sponsored Links
      Thread Tools

      Posting Rules
      You may not post new threads
      You may not post replies
      You may not post attachments
      You may not edit your posts

      BB code is On
      Smilies are On
      [IMG] code is On
      HTML code is Off

      Forum Jump


      All times are GMT -8. The time now is 12:09 PM.