• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Nell

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 2, 2009
Heh, good atititudes, I'm still ranting from the nature-change *grumbles* But I wonder how it happened... ah well, I'll train it for contests~

Years
Well, i have doen over 4000 sr's so far, atm im at a friends house, soi might start tomorrow, since i have no skewl tomorrow, xD

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
...Geez, gone for 6 hours and I miss a whole 2 pages >.<

Anyways, at my cuzin's house, he gave me his Sapphire for his birthday present. He said that he didn't need it anymore, so I'll be using it to soft reset for a shiny...

TORCHIC!!!

I bet you guys thought I would say Treecko. Normally I would, but since I have some Treecko's with flawless SAtk and Timid natures with Leech Seed as an egg move, I figured I just breed for one on Emerald. I'll also breed for Mudkip on Emerald(Shiny CursePert FTW). For the rest of tonite and tomorrow, I'll soft reset for Porygon. On Tuesday and Wednesday my attention will be towards Torchic, on Thursday and Friday, I'll soft reset for Groudon, and on Saturday... I guess I'll just choose randomly! XD

Nell

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 2, 2009
Hey, How the heck that HAPPEND?!?! Are you sure you saw it on Naive??!

*Nods* And another thing. It's got like 10 more attack than a normal krabby, yay! But I think that's just coincidence~ Okay, now then.... time to go on and try my luck at some shiny scyther, oh that would be awesome!

shinycollector

I'm back!
Years
  • Seen Aug 6, 2012
Hey do you know that its really hard to get that scyther? *Slaps Head*

But I know it is NOT hard if you got patience! :D

♥Nova♥

Ignore the Funny Farm
Years
Typhlomence :: That is quite Odd. Wonder what happened. Bleh... Maeby just a wierd Glitch?

Melee Master-Shiny Pokemon :: Yay! Shiny Torchic rules! ^-^ *Hi-Fives Own Shiny Blaziken* XD Best of luck with Tochic and your other Huntings as well.

shinycollector

I'm back!
Years
  • Seen Aug 6, 2012
Hey, no1 cares that i didnt get my shiny rayquaza??? Poohey.. -.-

Are you trying to catch it? or already caught it? (so confusing) :S

Well Nova , MM and Aaryn has the most shiny pokemons here on the club but may I ask a question?

How many hours have you been playing your game?

♥Nova♥

Ignore the Funny Farm
Years
Shiny Collector :: How many Hours? *Long Silence* I honestly have know idea. XD I alternate between 6 Pokemon Games Hunting. Constantly SRing and Restarting the Games so I have no accurate way of keeping track of how many Hours of Game-Play I've done. I was actually kind of "Hunting" for Shiny Pokemon long before I joined PC this Club. So... Yeah, like I said no idea. XD

shinycollector

I'm back!
Years
  • Seen Aug 6, 2012
Shiny Collector :: How many Hours? *Long Silence* I honestly have know idea. XD I alternate between 6 Pokemon Games Hunting. Constantly SRing and Restarting the Games so I have no accurate way of keeping track of how many Hours of Game-Play I've done. I was actually kind of "Hunting" for Shiny Pokemon long before I joined PC this Club. So... Yeah, like I said no idea. XD

Ok I am just gonna guess I just restart my Emerald and played it for 55 hours so ya you might played yours for more than 300+ hours for each game XD cause of those shiny pokemons.

shinycollector

I'm back!
Years
  • Seen Aug 6, 2012
Shiny legendarys: Good luck to JUST dont give UP! :P

Shiny News: Been restarting now for 2 weeks and a day still has no luck but still WONT stop! :D :D :D

shinycollector OUT! :P

shinycollector

I'm back!
Years
  • Seen Aug 6, 2012
THATS ME!!! I Am BACK! THE ****head is BACK LOL!! :P

Still has no luck I hope i get lucky 2morrow.

shinycollector out! :D :D :D

♥Nova♥

Ignore the Funny Farm
Years
Well, it's about 1:30 AM here as well *Still playing DS & SP*. My hands are killing me. T.T Oh well, once I finally get a New Shiny it'll be worth it! ^-^ Good luck to everyone else and their Hunting as well!

-Novanator Out! XD

shinycollector

I'm back!
Years
  • Seen Aug 6, 2012
~Tidus~: LOL I kik *** When I post Jk's XD

♥Nova♥ : Ok c yas Thx for the TC again CHEEEEEEEEERS!!!

Posting a lot is so GOOD LOL!

Back