• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Ice Version

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leafgreen2itsmyidea

Pokémon Master
Years
  • Seen Sep 30, 2013
Um .. I don't know if you have permission or not, but I doubt it considering they're private, but you have tiles from The-Red-Ex's Dawn Tilesheet, which is PRIVATE.
If you don't have permission, please don't use them. It's STEALING and can get you into a lot of trouble here. I went ahead and circled the tiles. Your trees may also be from there, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt since they are also from HGSS anyway.
pwnedkz.png

Here's the link to the tilesheet for proof..

I'm not trying to cause trouble, it just needed to be said.

I think kebbles has a problem...but yeah probably he asked permission

kebbles

Rom Hacker.
Years
Um .. I don't know if you have permission or not, but I doubt it considering they're private, but you have tiles from The-Red-Ex's Dawn Tilesheet, which is PRIVATE.
If you don't have permission, please don't use them. It's STEALING and can get you into a lot of trouble here. I went ahead and circled the tiles. Your trees may also be from there, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt since they are also from HGSS anyway.
pwnedkz.png

Here's the link to the tilesheet for proof..

I'm not trying to cause trouble, it just needed to be said.

Pfft shutup whynot, you here for some revenge after you quit your pityful hack?
I asked red-ex already, (NEXT TIME PM ME FIRST YOU LITTLE FREAK INSTEAD OF TRYING TO EMBARRASS ME)
The flowers are not from his tilesheet, there are many like it, shows how much you really know, and the rest of the tiles arent even done by red-ex so why even say that? You gotta problem, then we will sort it out threw PM..​
Talk to you then Whynot :)

Piplup - Hacker

Scripter
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 2, 2014
I PM'd you. I wasn't even trying to embarress you. I was being as respectful as I could. You need to calm down. Like I said, if you asked and he said yes, it's fine. If not, remove them.
The purpose of my message was simple, to make sure they weren't stolen.
Thank you.

Blah

Free supporter
Years

Pfft shutup whynot, you here for some revenge after you quit your pityful hack?
I asked red-ex already, (NEXT TIME PM ME FIRST YOU LITTLE FREAK INSTEAD OF TRYING TO EMBARRASS ME)
The flowers are not from his tilesheet, there are many like it, shows how much you really know, and the rest of the tiles arent even done by red-ex so why even say that? You gotta problem, then we will sort it out threw PM..​
Talk to you then Whynot :)

If you have permission, then you've got nothing to worry about. I wouldn't let other people's theories bother me if I were you, though you should throw something in the credits section just to satisfy genuine curiosity.

At any rate, I like your hack. Graphically it looks like you worked hard to insert and get everything in working order. The scripts look really well done and interesting too. The player actually talking is a nice touch, and something not many hackers tend to end up doing.
I look forward to seeing more on this hack.

kebbles

Rom Hacker.
Years
I PM'd you. I wasn't even trying to embarress you. I was being as respectful as I could. You need to calm down. Like I said, if you asked and he said yes, it's fine. If not, remove them.
The purpose of my message was simple, to make sure they weren't stolen.
Thank you.
Dont tell me to calm down.
I have every right to be pissed at you whynot, read over your comment again.
'ill give you the benifit of the doubt' who do you think you are?
Dont even answer that, dont visit this thread it doesnt want you viewing it lol.

If you have permission, then you've got nothing to worry about. I wouldn't let other people's theories bother me if I were you, though you should throw something in the credits section just to satisfy genuine curiosity.

At any rate, I like your hack. Graphically it looks like you worked hard to insert and get everything in working order. The scripts look really well done and interesting too. The player actually talking is a nice touch, and something not many hackers tend to end up doing.
I look forward to seeing more on this hack.

I thought red-ex was already in the credits, ill double check..
And thank you, im glad you like it so far!
And yes the reason for the player talking is to show off the mugshots.
Thank you for your comment :)

qaz015393

pokemon revenge developer
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen yesterday
sweet release man. I'll be sure to post back after I play the alpha.

Years
  • Seen Aug 14, 2022
Love this simply as my whole family is from Traralgon!! Good luck with it!

socko

[i]VERY ANGER!!![/i]
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen May 18, 2020
Stop quarreling, you two :'( if you keep attacking at each other, the problem will never be solved... You both are my closest friends on here, I don't want any of you to get hurt! If he had really stolen the tiles, let the creator deal with him, Piplup. You told me that Red-eX was active, so he won't allow leeching to happen! kebbles, life is never completely filled with smooth sailing, sometimes people will try to interfere. Try not to get angry, what's the worst that could happen? you won't go to jail... Stop quarreling alright? :(

On a happier note, I'm glad Alpha 0.5 is out :) I'll play it and check for bugs that aren't THAT visible.

Edit: I completed the shooort Alpha. There were a lot of grammatical errors, but I believe you can fix em. The other errors are that your reflection shows when u go near ur mom's drawer. The sound of the Reshiram sounded a weeee bit corrupted. Before the ginger Team Galactic member (Idk whether it was Jupiter or Mars.) there was a white screen thingy blocking the screen for a split second. The head of the OW doesn't bob, which is strange because other sprites bob ^^ Cyrus doesn't seem to have much eyebrows and seem to have a big head :D and I'm pretty sure you know the side effects of trans textboxes.... and LOL at Danii's OW! I'll update you later if I find anymore. I'm just wandering around now xD

Last edited:

kebbles

Rom Hacker.
Years
sweet release man. I'll be sure to post back after I play the alpha.
Thanks, did u end up playing it?

Love this simply as my whole family is from Traralgon!! Good luck with it!
Haha well this game is especially for you!
I also live in Traralgon, up west end..

On a happier note, I'm glad Alpha 0.5 is out :) I'll play it and check for bugs that aren't THAT visible.

Edit: I completed the shooort Alpha. There were a lot of grammatical errors, but I believe you can fix em. The other errors are that your reflection shows when u go near ur mom's drawer. The sound of the Reshiram sounded a weeee bit corrupted. Before the ginger Team Galactic member (Idk whether it was Jupiter or Mars.) there was a white screen thingy blocking the screen for a split second. The head of the OW doesn't bob, which is strange because other sprites bob ^^ Cyrus doesn't seem to have much eyebrows and seem to have a big head :D and I'm pretty sure you know the side effects of trans textboxes.... and LOL at Danii's OW! I'll update you later if I find anymore. I'm just wandering around now xD
Lol yes its very short, hence why its alpha 0.5..
Yeah ill be fixing all the bugs and little things in the coming weeks.
That white screen thingy has something to do with an ASM routine i inserted but ive figured out how to fix it.
Haha yea daniis ow is hilda but ive got no room for her for now :(
Thanks for your awesome feedback bro :)

This hack is brilliant, so far. I love the tiles, storyline and the dialogue boxes especially.
Can't wait for the next release.
Thank you :) im glad you enjoyed it.

Years
  • Seen May 18, 2017
This is awesome, the Team Plasma scene and Transparent boxes is awesome, really loved this :)
I really liked Alpha 0.5

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
PokemonRuby-2_zps99180c56.png

One of the overworlds are out of line.
Either way, I like this hack, one of few hacks that Actually use HGSS overworld.
They best style imo.

Years
  • Seen Dec 17, 2016
Can't wait to see the full game release whenever that may be. I dislike playing uncompleted games so I'll have to wait. :P

qaz015393

pokemon revenge developer
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen yesterday
Don't know if it was said *too lazy 2 search now* but I found 2 bugs:
1. when u choose the boy & when u name him *unless u choose 1 of given names* the ow sprite to the left of the name is glitchy.

2. the boy back sprite is transparent and looks weird.

I haven't tested the game as a girl yet but I'm guessing the same bugs/glitches occur.

socko

[i]VERY ANGER!!![/i]
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen May 18, 2020
Hey guys, since kebbles won't be on till prolly the next weekend, I am here with a trailer of the alpha. It isn't really very neat because I have lost a bit of touch in video editing, but I hope you all will like it. It only features places in Alpha 0.5, so don't get your hopes high:

Ultimo1991

Team Ultimo/Infinity Leader
Years
  • Age 32
  • USA
  • Seen May 19, 2023
video looks great and the hack seems to be going well!!

OOC: i dunno why but some of these ppl that reply to messages here are jerks to Kebbles damn that really ticks me off... why post if your gonna complain about crap on someones game...
OOC2: Kebbles i pmed ya about the titlescreen and such

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back