• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2012 Survivor's Party @ Drakow's House

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
I have no idea what this post is saying.
I'm not entirely sure either, but it involves music and fish so my brain went to this:

singing-fish-original.jpg

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
I have had a lot of fish in my lifetime. More goldfish then I can remember( one of which lived over two years, I believe) and two Betta fish. The first Betta lived 2 years and the second, which I got for Christmas one year, lived 6 months. I like fish as pets, but they usually dont live very long :(

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I'm not entirely sure either, but it involves music and fish so my brain went to this:

singing-fish-original.jpg

My mind started with music but idk what this music is and I don't think it has any words. One of those carnival songs like Surfin' USA but not, I think.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
So he drew a stave on a fish tank and used the fish as notes :P

OH I GET IT NOW.

See I've never heard a staff referred to as a stave in music so I was thinking like a stave as in a stake or something. Then I read 'played' as literally like played around, not played an instrument. That post was all sorts of nonsense to me hahah.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
OH I GET IT NOW.

See I've never heard a staff referred to as a stave in music so I was thinking like a stave as in a stake or something. Then I read 'played' as literally like played around, not played an instrument. That post was all sorts of nonsense to me hahah.
I've also never heard of a staff referred to as a stave. o.o;

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
It has a motion detector, starts singing when you walk by it haha.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
We've never had a singing fish but I do remember playing with them at the store and making them sing. I still sometimes do that with singing things when I'm wandering about Wal-Mart with nothing else to do.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I feel like they were the first popular things with motion detectors. Kind of like Avatar and 3D, they're the ones that pushed motion detectors into the 'fad' stage.

droomph

weeb
Years
oh lol that's what they are.

Yeah, I've never actually seen a singing fish, but oh my god some things motion detector scare the living **** out of you at Toys 'r' Us when you go to buy plushies :c

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I've never seen...plushie ones. o_O

I have seen the 'this is a halloween picture that OH MY GOD IT'S MOVING' things though.

droomph

weeb
Years
well no I went to buy plushies and there are these "try me out" toys that SING OH MOTHER OF HELL SO LOUD AND SHAKES AND OH MY CRAP and like all the kids were crying and the lady was like "what the hell"

Years
OH I GET IT NOW.

Hahaha that's quite funny.
It must be my Australian linguistics, it is to my understanding that it's staff in America and other countries but since I was little it's always been stave.

I have no idea if you're American or not but hey.
Other words you might find confusing from the Australian dictionary:
Boot - Trunk (like in a car)
Biscuit - Cookie
G-banger - Thong
Thong - Sandal I think? like on your feet at the beach shah.
Then there's the many synonyms for beer, hello, friend, not-friend, urination and female significant other, which are all very.. inappropriate for an internet forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back