• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon FireRed: Revisited

LordGodLord

Fandangler
Years
Hello! I am LordGodLord and this my small little hack that I will be working on. I am just starting to get into the hacking community so this project may take awhile. Thanks! Now onto the features and point of this hack...

So, to me, Pokemon FireRed just doesn't feel special. Like it isn't really significant at all. I want to change that. Kind of modernize it per say.

Main Features:

A brand new Pokedex of 386 Pokemon spanning over all 7 Generations!

A slightly different storyline that won't drag too far from the original! (What is Team Rocket after this time...?)

MrDollSteak patch stuff so Phys/Spec Split, Fairy Type, much more!

REVAMPED Maps! Every town, city, and route has been changed to give it a different feel!

More features coming soon...

Well thanks for checking out my hack! I will post screenshots and updates as time progresses.

Back