• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Youkai Academy [OOC/SU][T]

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
∣ "Solo" the Lycan
Energy.png
∣ 100%
bar-on.png
bar-on.png
bar-on.png
bar-on.png
bar-on.png
bar-on.png
bar-on.png
bar-on.png
bar-on.png
bar-on.png
bar-on.png
bar-on.png
bar-on.png
bar-on.png
bar-on.png
bar-on.png
bar-on.png
bar-on.png
bar-on.png
bar-on.png
Signing-Up

Chapter Zero: Part Zero
Sign-Up

Solo.png
Name: "Solo"
Species: Lycan

Appearance:
Solo is a gray wolf, with a lithe figure but tight, packed muscle well-hidden. His eyes gleam a furiously cold icy blue, and his expressions in either form can be intimidating; however, because of his thin frame, people tend to assume he's a wimp, and often lose against him when it comes to fistfights. His human form is very similar, as he stands at a solid six feet, with a weight of about one hundred and eighty pounds (almost entirely muscle). His skin is pale, but he often stays in dark shadowy areas, so this is only noticeable when he's in a well-lit room. He wears all baggy clothing, usually black or dark gray T-Shirts, V-Necks, or hooded jackets, with gray cargo jeans that are also just as baggy (baggy as in the legs are long, not "oh, my pants are hanging around my ankles" baggy). His dark clothing compliments his medium-long gray-black hair, as well as the gray ears and tail which he chooses to keep even in his human form. While he detests his human form, he only seems to change back when he's sleeping, or when he's alone. Very few at the Academy have seen him change (No, not even the fangirls). He wears a blood-dried tooth on a necklace, another thing he'll refuse to talk about. If anyone so much as attempts to touch it, prepare for another fistfight. His general posture is slightly slouched, hands in his pockets with a look that says "I don't want to be here." His expression is almost never smiles or joy. His regular expression could be read as depressed, or lost in thought, or simply bored; it varies with the person. The closest thing to a smile ever seen was a slight smirk, usually after some sort of prank has been pulled.

Personality:
Solo is, if nothing else, silent. He doesn't care for anyone but himself, and will often ignore assignments or homework unless he thinks there's actually a reason to. He is generally calm and quiet, but a terrible temper dwells within, and often shows itself to those who ask questions, or get too close. The only entertainment he seems to find is the constant pranks he pulls on teachers, often with the aid of his telekinetic powers. He has recently taken notice to his stalkers, or "fangirls", and is very unhappy about it. Because, despite his anger, yelling, and threats, they continue to invade his privacy. His solace comes from one of his more valuable possessions; an MP3 player. His happiest moments are alone, with nothing but him and his dark-themed music, usually depressing rock or metal songs. Though, hidden on his MP3 player are some very deep, heart-tugging songs, to which he'll occasionally sing along to, if he's alone. It's during this time that his true emotions reveal themselves, but so far, it has gone unnoticed. Solo hides his feelings, so he's seemingly only either calm or angry. Despite this, people continue to wonder about him. Solo is often fighting with the teachers, or even other students, and isn't hesitant to storm out of a class or throw a large fit about something.

Fighting Style:
His fighting skill involves a flurry of well-placed punches, kicks, and jabs, and in rare cases, he'll use his telekinetic powers to amplify his attacks, by boosting the velocity of each movement. When he fights, he's often quick and dodgy; his lean figure is accompanied with a very flexible and agile movement ability. Speaking of which, it's his lean shape and "bad boy" attitude that has fangirls gushing over him. His telekinesis is useful in battle, but when someone angers him he tends to lose focus, and with it, the ability to use it. His blind rage causes some furious fighting, but without his powers, he's weak against wielders of magic; one of the few things he's incapable of dodging or countering. He is not one for teamwork, and will only do what he feels necessary to survive.

History:
Almost /nothing/ about Solo is known; not even his real name. He neglects the past and angers easily whenever it is brought up. It is worth mention that Solo has a deep hatred for humans and Werewolves, and will make it very clear.

Weakness:
He is unable to dodge (and is very susceptible) to magic attacks. His fury clouds his reasoning, and while his attacks are stronger, he doesn't put any thought into them, which is often his downfall. That, or he'll use his telekinetic powers too much, and pass out from the exhaustion. Any extensive use of telekinesis will often result in headaches, varying in degree of pain depending on the amount of power used and for how long.

Code:
Gummy Strawberry

Last edited:

-brooke

not gonna raichu a love song
Years
Nerd? Nah... Intellectual, maybe, but he's probably not going to do a single assignment until he's forced to. He's more of the "mysterious" kind of bad boy, who no one seems to really no about; and if they try, he bites their necks off. Not really, but... He gets angry when anyone tries to invade his privacy or personal space. So almost no one will be able to figure him out, past the fact that he wants to be alone, among other obvious things. I'm working on updating the Sign-Up as we speak.

Your character kind of reminds me of Sasuke Uchiha from Naruto.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Your character kind of reminds me of Sasuke Uchiha from Naruto.

As much as I don't like it now, I did watch that. I don't think Sasuke ad much of a temper though; he actually seemed very level-headed, if I remember correctly.

-brooke

not gonna raichu a love song
Years
As much as I don't like it now, I did watch that. I don't think Sasuke ad much of a temper though; he actually seemed very level-headed, if I remember correctly.

No, he just got annoyed very easily.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
Note: Girls dorms and boys dorms are seperated, this means a boy and a girl can't share a room.

Also, roommates is optional, it isn't necessary ^^ just saying~

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
Ally won't let anyone close enough to find out, so no one knows if he is a boy or girl. Which dorm would he be in? Also, I am fine with roomates. x3

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
Ally won't let anyone close enough to find out, so no one knows if he is a boy or girl. Which dorm would he be in? Also, I am fine with roomates. x3
HOLY- You just reminded me of the character I made for the original Youkai Academy that I never got to use!

Spoiler:

I would have just used him if I'd remembered -.-

Last edited:

dcjboi

With Quiet Courage
Years
  • Seen Sep 27, 2022

If anyone is interested in being roomates with Kakusu feel free to.

Name: (First, middle, last.): Kakusu Mabayui Tengoku(I'll leave the English translation to anyone who cares although I'm not sureit would translate properly)

Nickname: None previously but feel free to nickname himas you please

Species: Youko

Appearance: (I may draw a picture later on!)

Kakusu has a very slim build and stands 4'11" tall. Hisface looks very childlike and due to this and his height sometimes others willassume he is a child. His skin is naturally tanned and his hair is very long,ending just above his waistline. His hair texture is silky, and is naturallybrown, bang usually hanging over his face, sometimes covering his eyes. Hiseyebrows have a distinctly feminine appearance and his eyes are bright red. He wears glasses at times, although he has noneed for them. He is always found wearing his school uniform and school unlesstold otherwise and outside of school he prefers not to wear his uniform.

Personality: Some may describe Kakusu as a pushover but he has a kind heart, heis trusting and is more peaceful than anything else and tends to avoid fightingunless necessary although he does casually train his own abilities as well hashis Youko powers. When others look down on him and treat him negatively, it oftenresults in him to be the subject of insults and bullying. He will be verypassive unless it affects him in a deep emotional way (similar to being apacifist although just in nature and not as strict). The pride and safety ofothers tend to be his fighting drive and he will only fight for the sake ofothers unless deeply angered. He is a shy person but his loyal nature allowsfor him to be reserved and quiet around people he doesn't know well butslightly less reserved around people he does know at all. He is more expressivearound those he does know and also is more "book-smart" more than socially. Hislack of mischief and craftiness is an abnormality although he isn't very awareof that. He isn't religious but rather spiritual and serene. When angered or upset,he often leaves whatever is the cause if he can so he can seclude himself andponder the situation.

Dislikes: Fire, rowdy/loud people, unnecessary violence,prolonged time indoors

History: Kakusu never knew his father (who died before hewas born) although he knew his mother, both unaware of the existence of Youkai.When Kakusu was born, he showed no sign of being a Youkai until one day; he sethis home on fire, which resulted in the death of his mother. Kakusu was latersent to live with his grandfather's Buddhist monastery. His grandfather, who isa Youkai, found out that Kakusu had, strangely enough, inherited the full blowYouko abilities that had skipped his son and were gained by his grandson. WhenKakusu started more showing more extreme and dangerous traits of being a Youkai(including moving with unordinary speed, starting fires more frequently, andhis eyes became an unnatural color) his grandfather trained him to preventhimself from starting fires. Through his training Kakusu learned about Youkaiand how to control his powers to an extent although his Grandfather felt itwasn't good enough so he sent his grandson off to the Youkai Academy againstKakusu's will.

Weakness: Kakusu is physically weak and can be easily overpowered in terms ofbrute force aside from his Youko abilities, he is also very trusting of others.
Other: He is slightly more adept than other Youko at manipulating fire even inhis human form although he is more prone to physical injuries, his bone's beingless durable than others and his physical strength is very low. He can channelflames throughout hands and control external flames although he is unable to doso simultaneously with both hands or through other areas of his body in humanform.
Code: Kiwi Strawberry

Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2013
Name: Raki Kai

Nickname: R.K Rakiki ( Only frinds call him that )

Youkai: Catboy

Appearence: http://media.otakuzone.com/store/user/160110/T1330377034551f40bbfb736b4e9181bd7f1b424263a9.jpg

Personality: Raki has a typical brave and heroic personality, meaning he'll willingly risk his life for people he doesn't even know yet. He's extremely loyal to his friends, and has been shown to be extremely forgiving. Raki is an upbeat person, and although he is simple minded at times, he has a strong sense of justice. On the other hand, Raki shows little tolerance for cowardice and selfishness.

History: Raki was lonely ever since he found out that he was a Youkai because his family left him in an alley to rot. His parents were never supportful to him due to him being a Youkai. He never had a real family as he was never found. That was until one of the teachers found him and brought him to the Youkai academy where he has lived in for most of his life.

(this is my SU for the last Youkai academy)

Sapphire Rose

Years
Name: Raki Kai

Nickname: R.K Rakiki ( Only frinds call him that )

Youkai: Catboy

Appearence: http://media.otakuzone.com/store/user/160110/T1330377034551f40bbfb736b4e9181bd7f1b424263a9.jpg

Personality: Raki has a typical brave and heroic personality, meaning he'll willingly risk his life for people he doesn't even know yet. He's extremely loyal to his friends, and has been shown to be extremely forgiving. Raki is an upbeat person, and although he is simple minded at times, he has a strong sense of justice. On the other hand, Raki shows little tolerance for cowardice and selfishness.

History: Raki was lonely ever since he found out that he was a Youkai because his family left him in an alley to rot. His parents were never supportful to him due to him being a Youkai. He never had a real family as he was never found. That was until one of the teachers found him and brought him to the Youkai academy where he has lived in for most of his life.

(this is my SU for the last Youkai academy)

I told you that the spots were full ^^; i'm very sorry…

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
Name: Takumi Makkusu

Nickname: T

Species: Human

Appearence:
tumblr_lgdir6ZYJG1qg1olo.png

Personality: If you ever experienced the life of Takumi, you would know what it's like to live with 3 different siblings. Takumi is a little greedy, yet kind. Yes he likes to get what he wants, but he will be patient also to get it. There's not much to say about him... Oh, except that he's extremely shy, yet optimistic to people. Takumi can get a little cranky when he doesn't get enough sleep. He likes to stay up late, so it's best that someone puts him to sleep, which is unlikely. Takumi may be shy, but he can put up a good fight. He's pretty quick, what he makes up for in power he makes up in speed. His favorite thing is chocolate. He also has poor experience with girls. One more thing: He'll ask questions when he wants to know something specifically. He is also afraid of horror films, but not that afraid...

History: Takumi grew up with three other siblings. He has a brother name Steve, & two sisters named Sam & Shiki. Takumi is the oldest sibling, Shiki 2nd oldest, & Steve the 3rd. Sam is the youngest sibling. They don't get along well. Both their parents have part-time jobs, but they get paid well so they spend plenty of family time. There are some evening at dinner where not everyone is at the table. This made the siblings a little distant.

When Takumi was headed back home from school, he heard some strange sounds around the corner. When he took a peek, he saw his oldest sister, Shiki, getting bullied by some guys. Takumi stepped in & got in between. The group told him to stay out of it, but he wouldn't. He was his sister after all. Takumi has been taking some karate lessons since he was five, so beating these guys up wasn't a challenge.

Shiki was grateful to Takumi, making her more of a sister for the family. Shiki usually helps out Takumi with problems. She even gets him & her siblings some chocolate occasionally. Takumi's eyes shined brightly just staring at the sweet treat. He does not like to share it with anybody, unless he likes that person a lot.

Takumi had gotten expelled from his high school when he almost got sent to jail for almost...beating a freshman to death. Basically, this freshman was asking for it! At least his friends would see him after school for the next few days. His parents couldn't figure out what high school would take Takumi now. Mysteriously, his dad found a piece of paper somewhere. It was a flyer for a school called Youkai Academy. Takumi found it very for some reason, but his parents made the decision. They offered a room for every student, so Takumi was looking forward to living at a school. Guess it was good-bye to his friends, siblings & parents, for now. Shiki was suspicious of this school, Steve was jealous, & Sam wanted to go too. She didn't of course. So Takumi packed his stuff & some chocolate & got on the bus, heading straight for Youkai Academy, unknown about the dangers he would face.

Weakness: His weakness is chocolate & scary things. Scary things: horror films, monsters, death etc.

Other: Takumi likes wings. He studies the birds of any species on his spare time. He actually wants wings. He doodles on a piece of paper, making wings trying to make it with enough detail. It's decent.

Code: Mango Strawberry

:3 Here it is! I'm ready to attend this school I've never heard of.

Sapphire Rose

Years
Machomuu is accepted! I understood in your SU that you'll trade your Mage spot for a Yasha? c: also, the SU from the last Youkai academy looks a bit different, but i'll accept it nonetheless.

dcjboi is accepted!

ShinyDiamond is accepted!

Welcome to Youkai Academy guys! c:

EDIT: Machomuu- if this isn't the character you're going to use then please tell me ^^ i have submitted him to the "accepted characters" anyway.

Last edited:

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Fangirls, Fangirls everywhere!

They're eavesdropping outside of your door,
They're peeking in your windows,
They're hiding under your bed,
But worst of all,
They're sneaking in through your plumbing.

Back