• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Into the Unknown: Don't Choose Your Own Mafia [n3]

Years
Day One

The Doctor just couldn't be bothered going on house call duty that night and called in sick. Playing hooky was a mistake though because that night while he lounged around watching questionable anime on questionable websites someone broke into his house and slit his throat. He was too engrossed in his viewing to even notice someone else was in the room.

Elsewhere, some people were much more active, but as it turns out physical activity won't help you live longer. As Pecilia rode past the zoo, someone decided to call off their visit to the night program there and pursue the suspicious wanderer of the night instead. In their car. Without breaking. Over the top of him. Then back and forth over him a few times just to be sure. He probably deserved it for doing something stupid.

Desinishon, the Doctor, is dead. He was aligned with the town.
Pecilia, the Cyclist, is dead. He was aligned with the town.

Players

gimmepie as the GM​

Fletch as ???
Pecilia as The Cyclist
Desinishon as The Doctor
Kitty as ???
Sparkin as ???
Bidoof FTW as ???
Nakuzami as ???
jdthebud as ???
Charlie Brown as ???
Sawsbuck as ???
Aldo as ???
L'Belle as ???

Last edited:

Sparkin

RIP Peci and Desi. I targetted neither so I'm probably not a vigilante, but Peci could've swapped one of them with others

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
Years
You guys saved me from losing No Nut November.

Must suck to die before you can do the one thing you're good at, hey :(

~~

haha @doof look fair strategy tbh.

Kinda cruel for this game to also use new EM roles, another variable to consider I guess.

Hopefully only one townie targeted either Peci or Desi and so that person can be sure that they're vig and not use their NA for now.

Gonna go and vote to [lynch] L'Belle for now, for the making the groundbreaking "two deaths is not good" analysis. But open to changing as the day progresses.

L'Belle

I am beauty!
Years
Oh man I already got a vote on me and I saw it coming the moment I made it. I guess I'll just do a randomvote since I got no leads and from what I gather, no one else does either.

[Vote] Kitty

Back