Beta Tester for Pokemon Saffron Version and Pokemon Chroma Version

Age 17
Male
Canada
Seen 13 Hours Ago
Posted 13 Hours Ago
251 posts
3.5 Years
i'm also going to do a review of this game when i'm done. so far though it looks pretty good but a few more spelling mistakes than in resolute. other than that it's a great start to the story but the difficulty is a little high as well. looking forward to beating this game. and than it's onto nameless!
Rom hacks i support: Pokemon Adventure Red Chapter, Pokemon Gaia, Pokemon Firered Rocket Edition, Pokemon Orange, Pokemon Unbound, Pokemon Masterquest, Pokemon Saffron Version, Pokemon Dark energy

Hacks I have beta tested: Pokemon Masterquest, Pokemon Saffron.

beta tester for: Pokemon Saffron version. Pokemon Chroma Version

i decided since my beta testing is slow to just try beta testing 3 rom hacks. as i'm currently doing 2 at the moment i figure i could pick up a 3rd one to beta test. PM me or leave a visitor message and i will more than likely help beta test your Rom hack.

bh02032002

Age 17
Male
Canada
Seen 13 Hours Ago
Posted 13 Hours Ago
251 posts
3.5 Years
Aren't there supposed to be 2 gym leaders in Balanophora Town? There's only one, therefore I can't get the last gym badge, therefore I can't complete the skyscraper. Is there a glitch? Can someone help me with this? I'm not sure what's going on...
i could be wrong but i think your on the last gym in the first region, correct? if so i'm pretty sure you have to go back to the dark workers base.
Rom hacks i support: Pokemon Adventure Red Chapter, Pokemon Gaia, Pokemon Firered Rocket Edition, Pokemon Orange, Pokemon Unbound, Pokemon Masterquest, Pokemon Saffron Version, Pokemon Dark energy

i decided since my beta testing is slow to just try beta testing 3 rom hacks. as i'm currently doing 2 at the moment i figure i could pick up a 3rd one to beta test. PM me or leave a visitor message and i will more than likely help beta test your Rom hack.

bh02032002

Age 17
Male
Canada
Seen 13 Hours Ago
Posted 13 Hours Ago
251 posts
3.5 Years
It was in the second region.
oh ok than i don't know as my device got broken before i could get past the second region so i can't help you there.

Seen October 2nd, 2019
Posted September 26th, 2019
1 posts
149 Days
Hello! I seem to be having an issue right at the beginning of part 2 (crossroads). When going to Delta Base 2 or back to the first one, the main story npcs do not continue dialogue for the story cutscene. In addition, if i go up and click on one of them, everything freezes and i cant continue. Any idea how to go forward?

Allen Ceedos

The Old School PokeFan

Male
Zimbabwe
Seen 5 Days Ago
Posted 3 Weeks Ago
64 posts
291 Days
Hi everyone

In case anyone is in need of a detailed walkthrough for this game, I spent a couple of weeks typing up one. Here's the link to the Notepad doc:

https://www43.zippyshare.com/v/oa608rQc/file.html

You can use it, share it, post it to another site etc no problem. I hope it helps :)
Seen 47 Minutes Ago
Posted 10 Hours Ago
111 posts
310 Days
Hi everyone

In case anyone is in need of a detailed walkthrough for this game, I spent a couple of weeks typing up one. Here's the link to the Notepad doc:

https://www43.zippyshare.com/v/oa608rQc/file.html

You can use it, share it, post it to another site etc no problem. I hope it helps :)
Would you make one for Resolute, if you haven't already?

Allen Ceedos

The Old School PokeFan

Male
Zimbabwe
Seen 5 Days Ago
Posted 3 Weeks Ago
64 posts
291 Days
No walkthrough I've done for it yet but I played the game a few years back. So it'll be fun to dive back in this time round while making one for it :) at the moment I'm playing Light Platinum (just for fun since it already has a decent walkthrough) so once I'm done I'll get to work on Resolute. It has a walkthrough though, but it's one of those "short hand" walkthroughs haha. A more detailed one wouldn't hurt.
Advertiser Content