Advertiser Content

GEN VI I need to BORROW a Pokemon to beat the E4 in ORAS!

Started by Chespin of Light September 20th, 2019 3:39 PM
  • 3 replies
Infinite Insanity
Online now
Posted 10 Hours Ago
368 posts
2.8 Years
I need to get one more starter from the ORAS series, but i'm too lazy to grind so can I just borrow a high level Pokemon? It will have more experience points and a Hoenn champion ribbon when returned! Thanks in advance.

EDIT: In return you will get a FREE Master Ball!

EDIT 2: Eh, i'm going to bed. PM me. Will check both board and PMs in the morning. I'm on the East coast of the US just to give you my timezone.

EDIT 3: Good morning. :) Is anyone still willing to do me this favor? Also happy Saturday!
Formally known as RedBalloon
Once you give a Pokemon a personality, you can't go back depending on the severity and purpose of it. It's no longer just a "pixel" in your box.
Infinite Insanity
Online now
Posted 10 Hours Ago
368 posts
2.8 Years
I think I can give you a Ditto in gen 7 but not gen 6. I erased my X data, and I don't know where to get a Ditto in ORAS. If you can tell me where to get a Ditto in ORAS, we can totally trade. I'm messaging you.

EDIT: Just saw your topic about "citra emulator" If you use one of those, will it work with a legit copy? So the offer still stands with....everyone I guess just saying. Regardless, i'll still look for that ditto for you if you have a VERY HIGH level Pokemon.
Formally known as RedBalloon
Once you give a Pokemon a personality, you can't go back depending on the severity and purpose of it. It's no longer just a "pixel" in your box.
Advertiser Content