C me

Creator of Pokemon League Of Legends

Age 22
Male
Seen February 2nd, 2019
Posted September 9th, 2018
683 posts
5.8 Years
Today marks the 1 year anniversary of this hack's release!

I just want to say thank you to each and every one of you for supporting this hack which has reached almost 500k views here and over 109k downloads.

It has come to my attention that there are several websites which have reuploaded the game (espeically sites that aren't in english) and I'd advise you to not download anything related to this hack from anywhere but this page on PC or my subreddit. The authenticity of what you're downloading can't be guaranteed and it may not be the latest version.

As you may know, I am not currently working on updating this hack anymore but if you are interested in improving the game then by all means go ahead, I would love to see it live on.

So I hope you've enjoyed this hack (does anyone even play this anymore?) and for those that haven't tried it yet, I hope you have fun.

Thank you
Male
Seen August 1st, 2018
Posted June 20th, 2018
9 posts
3.1 Years
I certainly enjoyed it. Aside from the champion sprites and lackluster move pools for some champs that makes them much harder to use than others in game, it's still a really good hack.

It got a little frustrating with attacks that did status effects and stat buffs/debuffs, since you made it to be faithful to League and had the effects apply 100% of the time; I can't count how many times I saw the speed drop animation and text throughout the game haha. I did enjoy the story mostly, particularly the Lux and Ezreal parts.

C me

Creator of Pokemon League Of Legends

Age 22
Male
Seen February 2nd, 2019
Posted September 9th, 2018
683 posts
5.8 Years
So it looks like this game has finally reached 500,000 views on here! I honestly did not expect it to be nearly as high and I appreciate everyone that has been here and made it possible.

With that being said, I have decided that I will no longer be active on PC either as a poster or a lurker as I'm not working on anything Pokemon related and this hack is barely getting any attention.

Therefore, I will not be able to reply to any messages (since I won't know I got them). If you want to contact me for any reason, try twitter/reddit/twitch/loleuw.

Thanks again and farewell.
Seen September 26th, 2019
Posted March 1st, 2019
14 posts
2 Years
I’m just very surprised why not a lot of people play this game, it’s so fun. The sprites are meh, but the game is so well made, there’s so much of a difference, I originally thought it was like dragon ball Pokémon so I never played it because same storyline, but this game is so different it has it’s original story sorta, not much of a story and more side stories, but pretty good. I found out this game for awhile but didn’t play it because I thought it was like dragon ball Pokémon same story with just champion, but I was so wrong and glad. Good game, beats a lot of hacks for sure, not best hack, still very confused on which champion stronger than which, but fun game nonetheless. This hack is so underrated. I’m still in the middle of the game with badge 4, but still fun. There should be a Pokémon league of legends two, the sprites are meh, but it’s still pretty good.
Advertiser Content