Started by Dragon December 12th, 2016 10:03 AM
  • 116 replies

ghostly

cross my heart. ♫

Seen January 8th, 2017
Posted January 8th, 2017
732 posts
4.3 Years
second time posting a post before going to sleep.
am i seeing a starting trend? xD ho ha.

his real gender, already revealed. thunderbolt incoming. because it's a shock. don't hit me--

it's evident that Makoa's technicolor glasses are OP
his OP-ness, it seem, is over 9000. so shiny, colorful, more than a megawatt light bulb. cannot be compared. blinding. BURNING SO BRIGHT

Dragon

lover of milotics

Age 26
Male
Viridian City
Seen 2 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
10,524 posts
6.2 Years
second time posting a post before going to sleep.
am i seeing a starting trend? xD ho ha.

his real gender, already revealed. thunderbolt incoming. because it's a shock. don't hit me--
Wuh oh, too soon? </3

Pudding

[ alegría ]

Female
Seen 9 Hours Ago
Posted 9 Hours Ago
376 posts
2.9 Years
For those of you posted so far, lemme explain my recent post:

https://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=9521154&postcount=11

You remember that scene in sun and moon where the protagonist slowly lifts up their starter pokemon? It was supposed to symbolize that the starter pokemon 'accepts' the trainer in some way.

Figured maybe we can do that here, except open up more freedom for characterization for your Pokemon! For those of you who hadn't post yet - don't rush; feel free to jump in anytime, and we can still re-create that scene, or if you have something different in mind, feel free to suggest it too.
I have yet to play the new Sun and Moon games, sadly. Instead, I've been waiting until my brother finishes up his Moon, and frankly gets tired of it, for me to get a taste of them. However, if playing the game would highly better my experience with the RP (by understanding little details such as this), then I can get my hands on one or watch online. My sister later told me Lusamine was an actual character and for the longest I was under the assumption she was fabricated

Spoiler:

I'll finish a post tomorrow, or maybe 4 in the morning.
Another reason why joining this RP will be the best decision I've made.

Dragon

lover of milotics

Age 26
Male
Viridian City
Seen 2 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
10,524 posts
6.2 Years
Spoiler:

I'll finish a post tomorrow, or maybe 4 in the morning.
Fire puns dead ahead~~!

I have yet to play the new Sun and Moon games, sadly. Instead, I've been waiting until my brother finishes up his Moon, and frankly gets tired of it, for me to get a taste of them. However, if playing the game would highly better my experience with the RP (by understanding little details such as this), then I can get my hands on one or watch online. My sister later told me Lusamine was an actual character and for the longest I was under the assumption she was fabricated

Another reason why joining this RP will be the best decision I've made.
Aha, you don't have to play the games. Sure it would help, but you don't haaaave to! Consider that the RP is like *in another universe* from the games, sooo, most of it is an original plot of sorts!

Oh gang, check out our chat in discord if you have a name on there: https://discord.gg/NCygEWY

Just look for the "stars of destiny" channel!

Astronaut

space adventure

Non-binary
Seen 4 Hours Ago
Posted 15 Hours Ago
Interesting nickname; one named Robin like one of the trainers, and a Mudkip named Toto when there's a Totodile nearby xD

I love reading everybody's posts so far c:

Evily

Poke is Life! :3

Female
Everywhere :3
Seen 7 Hours Ago
Posted 2 Days Ago
146 posts
2.9 Years
Interesting nickname; one named Robin like one of the trainers, and a Mudkip named Toto when there's a Totodile nearby xD

I love reading everybody's posts so far c:
Robin's nickname came to me when I remembered the movie 'Robin Hood'. I saw the similarities between that character and Rowlet's final evolution.

The Toto nickname is soooo adorable! :3

Astronaut

space adventure

Non-binary
Seen 4 Hours Ago
Posted 15 Hours Ago
I guess I'll nickname my Totodile "Mud" then 8D

Dragon

lover of milotics

Age 26
Male
Viridian City
Seen 2 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
10,524 posts
6.2 Years
lmao i hadn't noticed. xD and now we got Robin the Rowlet and Robin the feminine trainer.

And yes, Dragon. It was too soon. :x Can we pretend that didn't happen or revise the posts? I still want him stuck as a 'girl' in their eyes. ;p
Yeah we can revise the posts~

Lusmaine can just say something like, "Oh! You look very beautiful~" or something like that. Or easier yet, I'll just take out the 'a boy' part and leaving the 'personification of feminine grace' bit!

Pudding

[ alegría ]

Female
Seen 9 Hours Ago
Posted 9 Hours Ago
376 posts
2.9 Years
and a Mudkip named Toto when there's a Totodile nearby xD
I guess I'll nickname my Totodile "Mud" then 8D
I second this motion!!!

Let us watch the confusion my Mudkip, and perhaps Totodile, experiences when they hear these nicknames haha.

ghostly

cross my heart. ♫

Seen January 8th, 2017
Posted January 8th, 2017
732 posts
4.3 Years
Yeah we can revise the posts~

Lusmaine can just say something like, "Oh! You look very beautiful~" or something like that. Or easier yet, I'll just take out the 'a boy' part and leaving the 'personification of feminine grace' bit!
Oh thank you very much. :'D

I'll revise my own post then. <'3 Re-editing. Yaaah, the confusion must continue, haha~.

Dragon

lover of milotics

Age 26
Male
Viridian City
Seen 2 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
10,524 posts
6.2 Years
We're officially moving on Friday, so please if you haven't already, get those post in! :]
Female
Seen December 15th, 2018
Posted December 26th, 2016
8 posts
3.1 Years
Well, finally got a post down. I wanted to make it longer and higher quality buttt I'm once again following tradition of getting really sick at Christmas time and I wanted to get a post out before I get the boot. Hopefully I can play catch up during my break~

edit: um it didn't post because I got an error that I logged in after I opened the tab but I've been logged in the whole time? sweet, lost all of my work. Well, nevermind then. Guess I'll play even more catch up/get booted then :/
"I will make you beautiful!"

Dragon

lover of milotics

Age 26
Male
Viridian City
Seen 2 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
10,524 posts
6.2 Years
Alright, i'm ready for it! Are the teams coming out that same day?
Yes, alongside other fun stuff!

Well, finally got a post down. I wanted to make it longer and higher quality buttt I'm once again following tradition of getting really sick at Christmas time and I wanted to get a post out before I get the boot. Hopefully I can play catch up during my break~

edit: um it didn't post because I got an error that I logged in after I opened the tab but I've been logged in the whole time? sweet, lost all of my work. Well, nevermind then. Guess I'll play even more catch up/get booted then :/
It's okay~ Might I recommend saving your posts upon WordPad? Just in case?

Anywho, you can still catch up; we're moving on slightly.

I've finished Ruby, and hopefully it's readable since I've been up late for several hours to finish her. xD
Looking cute! Accepted! You can post anytime now. :]

As for the rest - have a lookout for a post today! Were getting this Alolan Exeggutor rollin'~

Astronaut

space adventure

Non-binary
Seen 4 Hours Ago
Posted 15 Hours Ago
We're officially moving on Friday, so please if you haven't already, get those post in! :]
O+ooops been busy! Will post now c:

Dragon

lover of milotics

Age 26
Male
Viridian City
Seen 2 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
10,524 posts
6.2 Years
New post is up, regarding teams, and the pokedex!

tl;dr the teams are..

Team Sun: Ryker, Jordan, Orpheus, Prudence, and Haruhi
Team Moon: Chira, Riley, Makoa, Robin, and Will

If you still haven't post yet, please do so very soon so you'll be organized upon a team too! If anyone have any questions, feel free to ask now! If you did post and... I forgot your character, just say so and I'll... squeeze them in somehow. xD

The route will be posted a little later on, so just have a look out for that.

Dragon

lover of milotics

Age 26
Male
Viridian City
Seen 2 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
10,524 posts
6.2 Years
Just in case you guy haven't seen:

https://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=9530728&postcount=34

Route 2 is-a-go! All the details are listed there!
Advertiser Content