Started by MechaMoth March 29th, 2017 10:59 AM
  • 411 replies

Spyro

Seen October 5th, 2018
Posted July 26th, 2018
2,379 posts
3.9 Years
Hey Soapie! Happy to see you.
The trade sounds perf. Small chance I can trade tonight since I haven't heard back from my board game friends. If they do get back to me, I can probably trade tomorrow night and for sure Thursday night.
Let me know what works!
Sure! I'll have them cloned and I'll wait for a message from you :)

m_asad194

It all began with a Mew.

Age 25
Male
Seen September 14th, 2017
Posted September 8th, 2017
496 posts
3.2 Years
I'm interested in the following events:

Psyduck - lvl 20 - ??? - 2276 - 2016 - Lax - x/x/x/x/x/x - Fire - Pokmon Center - Masuda's Psyduck
Mew - lvl 5 - ??? - 11219 - 2010 - Hardy - x/x/x/x/x/x - Ground - Wifi
Mew - lvl 50 - EUKALIA - 1000 - 2008 - Bashful - x/x/x/x/x/x - Steel - Pokemon Ranch - GER
Mew - lvl 50 - ????? - 7157 - 2007 - Serious - x/x/29/x/x/x - Bug - PokFesta - Pal City

I have following up for trade and you can choose the ones that interest you:

Shiny Druddigon - 2012 - Yours - Yours - Pokemon Centre - Year of the Dragon
Hat pikas (kanto, hoenn, sinnoh, unova)
PC Evee's colorful friends (sylveon, leafeon, vaporeon)
alolan toonverse diglett,vulpix

MechaMoth

Eloquent Speaker

Mountain Time
Seen August 1st, 2018
Posted March 1st, 2018
520 posts
2.6 Years
I'm interested in the following events:

Psyduck - lvl 20 - ??? - 2276 - 2016 - Lax - x/x/x/x/x/x - Fire - Pokmon Center - Masuda's Psyduck
Mew - lvl 5 - ??? - 11219 - 2010 - Hardy - x/x/x/x/x/x - Ground - Wifi
Mew - lvl 50 - EUKALIA - 1000 - 2008 - Bashful - x/x/x/x/x/x - Steel - Pokemon Ranch - GER
Mew - lvl 50 - ????? - 7157 - 2007 - Serious - x/x/29/x/x/x - Bug - PokFesta - Pal City

I have following up for trade and you can choose the ones that interest you:

Shiny Druddigon - 2012 - Yours - Yours - Pokemon Centre - Year of the Dragon
Hat pikas (kanto, hoenn, sinnoh, unova)
PC Evee's colorful friends (sylveon, leafeon, vaporeon)
alolan toonverse diglett,vulpix
Hey there! Sorry for the delay. I've been on vacation. I'm also going on vacation this weekend from Friday until Monday.

For the four you listed, I'll go for Diglett, Vulpix, Sylveon, and Leafeon.
Hope that works for you! Happy to trade M-Th nights MST this week or I'm back to my normal times after next Monday.
Visit my Trade Shop with thousands of shinies and hundreds of events!

Traded with me? Please leave a review here!

m_asad194

It all began with a Mew.

Age 25
Male
496 posts
3.2 Years
Hey there! Sorry for the delay. I've been on vacation. I'm also going on vacation this weekend from Friday until Monday.

For the four you listed, I'll go for Diglett, Vulpix, Sylveon, and Leafeon.
Hope that works for you! Happy to trade M-Th nights MST this week or I'm back to my normal times after next Monday.
That'll be great. Can I change the PokFesta - Pal City Mew to the 2005 movie mew level 35? ( btw do you have this movie mew as an UT event as well?)

Rest of the deal is rock solid. Around what time during your trip?

MechaMoth

Eloquent Speaker

Mountain Time
Seen August 1st, 2018
Posted March 1st, 2018
520 posts
2.6 Years
That'll be great. Can I change the PokFesta - Pal City Mew to the 2005 movie mew level 35? ( btw do you have this movie mew as an UT event as well?)

Rest of the deal is rock solid. Around what time during your trip?
For sure we can change it! Unfortunately, I do not have an UT Movie Mew. I have the lvl 35 and lvl 62 ones. Haven't been able to track down an UT one yet, but those are considerably harder to find from Gen III events.

I'm free tonight, Wednesday, and Thursday from around 7-10:30 MST. Let me know which works best. Will you need clones of your pokes?

m_asad194

It all began with a Mew.

Age 25
Male
496 posts
3.2 Years
For sure we can change it! Unfortunately, I do not have an UT Movie Mew. I have the lvl 35 and lvl 62 ones. Haven't been able to track down an UT one yet, but those are considerably harder to find from Gen III events.

I'm free tonight, Wednesday, and Thursday from around 7-10:30 MST. Let me know which works best. Will you need clones of your pokes?
I'll take the level 35 one. Its around 2:40pm there right now? We can trade at 8:30pm MST tonight as I'll have a few minutes before going to work. Sadly yes I'll need clones of my poke.

Flan

has the bird flu.

Age 22
Female
NYC
Seen October 15th, 2017
Posted August 10th, 2017
341 posts
13.9 Years
Hey MechaMoth! I just did something incredibly stupid, which was multitask and not pay attention to the cloning procedures in my Pokemon Emerald, and I ended up accidentally deleting my own, legitimate MYSTRY Mew that I picked up at TRU when I was a kid. RIP. T_T It's game data, ultimately, I guess, and it's a common event, so there's that.

So, I'd like to offer something from my shop for your Timid MYSTRY Mew so that I can reclaim my lost one, lol... I have the JPN Pokemon Smash! Zoroark, Hayley Phione, and JPN Movie 8 Regigigas if you're interested, as I see they're on your Wants list. I also just updated my shop recently with lots of older events, so if you want to give it a look through, that'd be fine. (: I added some rare events like the KOR 2009 Character Fair Shaymin. Let me know what you think!

MechaMoth

Eloquent Speaker

Mountain Time
Seen August 1st, 2018
Posted March 1st, 2018
520 posts
2.6 Years
I'll take the level 35 one. Its around 2:40pm there right now? We can trade at 8:30pm MST tonight as I'll have a few minutes before going to work. Sadly yes I'll need clones of my poke.
No problem about clones! Since we'll be doing 8 trades overall (so you an get your originals back) and it takes me 3-5 minutes to clone, can you spare 25 minutes for the trade? Just want to make sure you're not late for work! Otherwise, I can do tonight.

m_asad194

It all began with a Mew.

Age 25
Male
496 posts
3.2 Years
No problem about clones! Since we'll be doing 8 trades overall (so you an get your originals back) and it takes me 3-5 minutes to clone, can you spare 25 minutes for the trade? Just want to make sure you're not late for work! Otherwise, I can do tonight.
If you're not able to trade right now then the fixed time works fine for me.

MechaMoth

Eloquent Speaker

Mountain Time
Seen August 1st, 2018
Posted March 1st, 2018
520 posts
2.6 Years
Hey MechaMoth! I just did something incredibly stupid, which was multitask and not pay attention to the cloning procedures in my Pokemon Emerald, and I ended up accidentally deleting my own, legitimate MYSTRY Mew that I picked up at TRU when I was a kid. RIP. T_T It's game data, ultimately, I guess, and it's a common event, so there's that.

So, I'd like to offer something from my shop for your Timid MYSTRY Mew so that I can reclaim my lost one, lol... I have the JPN Pokemon Smash! Zoroark, Hayley Phione, and JPN Movie 8 Regigigas if you're interested, as I see they're on your Wants list. I also just updated my shop recently with lots of older events, so if you want to give it a look through, that'd be fine. (: I added some rare events like the KOR 2009 Character Fair Shaymin. Let me know what you think!
Oh no, Flan! That's terrible! Game data or not, you build attachments to these make believe things, and that really stings!

I'll go for the Regigigas, if you can. I'll look through your updated list and let you know anything that I spot. I basically go for any event that I don't have, but that's mostly variable on personal taste. My wants section is more so a guide.

I can trade in a couple hours. I'm about to go out to dinner now.
*EDIT* I might go to a coffeeshop and play board games after dinner. Later in the week might be better. Wednesday or Thursday preference?

MechaMoth

Eloquent Speaker

Mountain Time
Seen August 1st, 2018
Posted March 1st, 2018
520 posts
2.6 Years
If you're not able to trade right now then the fixed time works fine for me.
Oh, I can trade now, if that works better! Let me make sure everything is cloned. 10 minutes?

m_asad194

It all began with a Mew.

Age 25
Male
496 posts
3.2 Years
Oh, I can trade now, if that works better! Let me make sure everything is cloned. 10 minutes?
Hey you accidentally got one mew mixed up. instead of the Mew - lvl 5 - ??? - 11219 - 2010 - Hardy you gave me a level 50 pokefesta pal city one.

MechaMoth

Eloquent Speaker

Mountain Time
Seen August 1st, 2018
Posted March 1st, 2018
520 posts
2.6 Years
Hey you accidentally got one mew mixed up. instead of the Mew - lvl 5 - ??? - 11219 - 2010 - Hardy you gave me a level 50 pokefesta pal city one.
Oh shoot! I'll come back after we finish trading things back and get you that one. You can keep the Pokefiesta one!

MechaMoth

Eloquent Speaker

Mountain Time
Seen August 1st, 2018
Posted March 1st, 2018
520 posts
2.6 Years
Its okay all these Japanese OT are so confusing. Thanks for the trade as well as the extra Mew :)
I usually go based on Trainer IDs, too. So, I'm surprised I missed it. I must be so hungry for dinner.
Anyway, I'm back on with your correct Mew.

Haileo

Fluttershy is mai waifu

Age 24
Male
North New Jersey
Seen 2 Weeks Ago
Posted January 27th, 2018
166 posts
7.9 Years
I'm interested in your UT Shiny Thundurus and 07181 Adamant ANA Pikachu. I'll trade an UT Shiny Terrakion and this Serperior

497 - Serperior - 2013 - PCTH - 5223 - Pokmon Center 15th Anniversary - Tohoku

Also do you mind if I point out some gen 3 hacks you have on your list?

Thanks!

Spyro

Seen October 5th, 2018
Posted July 26th, 2018
2,379 posts
3.9 Years
Also do you mind if I point out some gen 3 hacks you have on your list?
Sorry for popping in! I know my friend MechaMoth would be very happy to get the hacks pointed out, as they are prohibited here! :) So please go ahead ^-^

Haileo

Fluttershy is mai waifu

Age 24
Male
North New Jersey
Seen 2 Weeks Ago
166 posts
7.9 Years
Sorry for popping in! I know my friend MechaMoth would be very happy to get the hacks pointed out, as they are prohibited here! :) So please go ahead ^-^

25 - Pikachu - lvl 50 - PCNYa - 317 - 2003 - Mild - 31/x/x/x/0/x - Rock - Pkmn Centre NY - Evolution Week
108 - Shiny Lickitung - lvl 5 - Lorren - 45147 - 2004 - Impish - 29/x/29/x/x/x - Ground - Pokemon Center Wish
115 - Kangaskhan - lvl 5 - Grayson - 12991 - 2004 - Brave - x/x/x/x/x/x - Bug - Pokemon Center
335 - Zangoose - lvl 18 - PCNYd - 89 - 2003 - Careful - x/x/x/x/x/x - Steel - Pkmn Centre NY Christmas
373 - Salamence - lvl 50 - PCNYd - 18 - 2003 - Sassy - x/x/x/x/x/x - Flying - Pkmn Centre NY - Dragon Week
385 - Jirachi - lvl 30 - ????? - 60830 - 2006 - Rash - x/x/x/x/x/0 - Rock - PokPark

The 00089 PCNYd Zangoose is an infamous hack made by a person named Duke. The 00018 PCNYd Salamence is an edit from the original hack that had 0 IVs. The 60830 Jirachi is by far the rarest GBA event, so automatically 99% of the ones you see are hacked. I was told you can tell based on the moveset, it's supposed to have a different moveset than what you have.

MechaMoth

Eloquent Speaker

Mountain Time
Seen August 1st, 2018
Posted March 1st, 2018
520 posts
2.6 Years
I'm interested in your UT Shiny Thundurus and 07181 Adamant ANA Pikachu. I'll trade an UT Shiny Terrakion and this Serperior:
497 - Serperior - 2013 - PCTH - 5223 - Pokmon Center 15th Anniversary - Tohoku
Thanks!
Hey there! I actually have a Terrakion now. I haven't had a big update in awhile, so I haven't taken it down. I'd be interested in the Serperior for sure!

Yep! I'm happy to hear about hack checks!

25 - Pikachu - lvl 50 - PCNYa - 317 - 2003 - Mild - 31/x/x/x/0/x - Rock - Pkmn Centre NY - Evolution Week
108 - Shiny Lickitung - lvl 5 - Lorren - 45147 - 2004 - Impish - 29/x/29/x/x/x - Ground - Pokemon Center Wish
115 - Kangaskhan - lvl 5 - Grayson - 12991 - 2004 - Brave - x/x/x/x/x/x - Bug - Pokemon Center
335 - Zangoose - lvl 18 - PCNYd - 89 - 2003 - Careful - x/x/x/x/x/x - Steel - Pkmn Centre NY Christmas
373 - Salamence - lvl 50 - PCNYd - 18 - 2003 - Sassy - x/x/x/x/x/x - Flying - Pkmn Centre NY - Dragon Week
385 - Jirachi - lvl 30 - ????? - 60830 - 2006 - Rash - x/x/x/x/x/0 - Rock - PokPark

The 00089 PCNYd Zangoose is an infamous hack made by a person named Duke. The 00018 PCNYd Salamence is an edit from the original hack that had 0 IVs. The 60830 Jirachi is by far the rarest GBA event, so automatically 99% of the ones you see are hacked. I was told you can tell based on the moveset, it's supposed to have a different moveset than what you have.
Thanks for pointing these out to me! There's been a big discussion about hack checking 3rd gen events going on in the hack-checking thread right now, so I'm definitely interested in getting rid of all of these events that can't be verified. We would love if you could weigh in. *EDIT* Just saw you had weighed in. Way to go remembering those usernames, me.

What are the reasons for Pikachu and Kangaskhan? For shiny Lickitung, my friend that I got this from had it hack checked and decided it was partially suspicious but not necessarily a hack. Is it a known hack?
I can't check Jirachi's moveset now since I'm at work, but I'll remove it just to be safe.

That's good to know about the others! I will remove them immediately and wait for your response to my questions. Thank you so much!

Haileo

Fluttershy is mai waifu

Age 24
Male
North New Jersey
Seen 2 Weeks Ago
166 posts
7.9 Years
Hey there! I actually have a Terrakion now. I haven't had a big update in awhile, so I haven't taken it down. I'd be interested in the Serperior for sure!

Thanks for pointing these out to me! There's been a big discussion about hack checking 3rd gen events going on in the hack-checking thread right now, so I'm definitely interested in getting rid of all of these events that can't be verified. We would love if you could weigh in.

What are the reasons for Pikachu and Kangaskhan? For shiny Lickitung, my friend that I got this from had it hack checked and decided it was partially suspicious but not necessarily a hack. Is it a known hack?
I can't check Jirachi's moveset now since I'm at work, but I'll remove it just to be safe.

That's good to know about the others! I will remove them immediately and wait for your response to my questions. Thank you so much!
I'll offer something else for the Thundurus then, lol. I usually like to do equal trades, like shiny legend for shiny legend, but you already have all the shiny legends XD. How about the 06193 PCO Emboar? I just need an UT Shiny Thundurus because mine is touched lol.

I don't personally have the 00317 PCNYa Pikachu myself, but it's listed on Pokemon Secure's hack list:
PCNYa 00317 Pikachu - Mild - 5/13/07 - Wrong Info

For Lickitung: In gen 3, the PID determines what nature a Pokemon has, not the other way around. This 45147 Lorren PCNY Wish Shiny Lickitung is Impish nature, but the PID tells me the nature should've been Serious. It means the PID was rolled first, then the hacker probably slapped some random nature onto it. I noticed a lot of your information in your OPs have information coming from PKHeX, so you can try this yourself.

For Kangaskhan: I actually mentioned this one in the hack checking thread last night. PCNY Wish are all supposed to have fateful encounter flags turned on, yet this Kangaskhan is a very popular hack floating around, and its fateful encounter flag is off.

I don't have a legit 60830 Pokepark Jirachi myself, nor have I seen one, but I was told there were two out there, and one of them is owned by only 2-3 people.

MechaMoth

Eloquent Speaker

Mountain Time
Seen August 1st, 2018
Posted March 1st, 2018
520 posts
2.6 Years
I'll offer something else for the Thundurus then, lol. I usually like to do equal trades, like shiny legend for shiny legend, but you already have all the shiny legends XD. How about the 06193 PCO Emboar? I just need an UT Shiny Thundurus because mine is touched lol.
That sounds good to me. I usually just do 1:1 trades, and it doesn't matter to me which is which. Just easier for me to keep track.

I don't personally have the 00317 PCNYa Pikachu myself, but it's listed on Pokemon Secure's hack list:
PCNYa 00317 Pikachu - Mild - 5/13/07 - Wrong Info

For Lickitung: In gen 3, the PID determines what nature a Pokemon has, not the other way around. This 45147 Lorren PCNY Wish Shiny Lickitung is Impish nature, but the PID tells me the nature should've been Serious. It means the PID was rolled first, then the hacker probably slapped some random nature onto it. I noticed a lot of your information in your OPs have information coming from PKHeX, so you can try this yourself.
Good enough for me to delete the Pikachu, then! Thanks for checking.

That's real interesting on the Lickitung. On the one hand, I'm glad when people are sloppy when genning stuff, on the other hand, it totally fooled me just enough.

I use a program to clone similar to PKHex but it's all within the Homebrew'd 3DS rather than on the computer. Can't remember it off the top of my head since I'm at work, though.
For Kangaskhan: I actually mentioned this one in the hack checking thread last night. PCNY Wish are all supposed to have fateful encounter flags turned on, yet this Kangaskhan is a very popular hack floating around, and its fateful encounter flag is off.

I don't have a legit 60830 Pokepark Jirachi myself, nor have I seen one, but I was told there were two out there, and one of them is owned by only 2-3 people.
Good to know about Kangy. The Wish Pokemon kind of confuse me, so that's good to know about that check.

That is an exceptionally rare Jirachi then. Some people probably still have it on their carts without knowing it. T___T

All of these will be removed momentarily. Thanks so much for the help!

Advertiser Content