Evthe420

Evthe420

Age 19
Male
Seen 1 Week Ago
Posted October 15th, 2019
8 posts
58 Days
Hi guys I'm playing in Pokemon Sun. I'm looking for interesting trades with basically anyone. I have lots to trade, including shinies, HA pokemon, Mythical, and legendaries. I also have pokemon from different regions migrated up, such as the three regis all the way from the original sapphire game. I also breed anything you could want(Pokerus anyone?). Anyone have anything interesting to trade? Looking for events, shinies, and specifically Ash Greninja, Eternal Floette, and Victini. Thanks!

Firebolt

Age 21
Male
The Land Down Under
Seen 11 Hours Ago
Posted 6 Days Ago
592 posts
4.2 Years
Hey there, welcome to PokeCommunity!

Unfortunately, Eternal Floette hasn't been made available yet, and only currently exists as game data that Game Freak created...for some reason. It's amazing the amount of work they put into a Pokemon they seemingly never intended to make available.

As for some good news though, you can still get Ash-Greninja in the original Sun and Moon games (not Ultra). This article has more details, but basically, you can download and play through the SuMo demo and transfer the Greninja to your main save file by the end of it. It's not a very long demo at all!
Advertiser Content