• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

super onii chan

I think I'm here to stay
Years
im chaining surskit and i was going type wish me luck since im on 40. 1 sec after pulling up SHC website the shiny popped up ^^.

edit: guess what. one minute later another shiny popped up. wow it usually takes me like 30min to get one. it took me about 5min to get 2
edit 2:luck number 3 came up. lets see if i can beat srk(srkid can i call you that ^^) shellos chain. this is my last edit til the chain finishes
edit3:well chain ended at 46, with i think 4 shinies. chain ended by a lvl 3 male wobbuffet which i caught so i can punish it for breaking my chain ^_^. OMG SHINIES! WOOT SECOND SHINY IN PEARL! later today im going chain shinx should be easy. good luck to all.

Last edited:

Tabatha

A figment of your imgination
Years
im chaining surskit and i was going type wish me luck since im on 40. 1 sec after pulling up SHC website the shiny popped up ^^.

edit: guess what. one minute later another shiny popped up. wow it usually takes me like 30min to get one. it took me about 5min to get 2
edit 2:luck number 3 came up. lets see if i can beat srk(srkid can i call you that ^^) shellos chain. this is my last edit til the chain finishes
edit3:well chain ended at 46, with i think 4 shinies. chain ended by a lvl 3 male wobbuffet which i caught so i can punish it for breaking my chain ^_^. OMG SHINIES! WOOT SECOND SHINY IN PEARL! later today im going chain shinx should be easy. good luck to all.

Gratz!!! yay for new shinies!! sorry I haven't posted in awhile >< I haven't had much chance to play pokemon lately because people are sick at work and I'm stuck working their shifts so I've been soooooo busy but after tonight and shopping tommorrow (finally doing the 30min drive to the good mall to see if I can find a copy of LG or FR....and of course some new clothes!) I have a few days off so I can get back to chaining and breeding and get a new shiny!

Years
congrats on your chain shinyhunter and welcome back Matty. As for me still hoping this giratina turns silver sometime soon i lost count of the number of resets that i have but i know its over 1,000 by now. Good luck to everyone's hunts.

Good luck with Tina-T! Congrats SH, I almost got a shiny buizel but my chain broke at 24, damn mareep. Im somewhere aroun 7,000 for Uxie, shine pixie shine! Good luck with finding FR or LG Tabatha! Good luck to all, and to all a good hunt! Man, I am good with those taglines!... :|

DDD'SSCEPTILE

GekkouKitsune : Shiny Master
Years
Good luck with Tina-T! Congrats SH, I almost got a shiny buizel but my chain broke at 24, damn mareep. Im somewhere aroun 7,000 for Uxie, shine pixie shine! Good luck with finding FR or LG Tabatha! Good luck to all, and to all a good hunt! Man, I am good with those taglines!... :|

lol. Well, I hope you get Uxie soon, but if it was me, I wouldn't have went to go try to chain Buizel, because all I can think of when SRing is that if I encounter anything else, if I had encountered what I was SRing for at that time, it might have been shiny.

Not to say that the 24 or so Buizel you saw could've been shiny Uxie instead....

Just makes me think of the RNG.

As for me....

Jingle bells jingle bells jingle all the way..

My Lucario's now Lv. 100 so when I kill something it's like victory fanfaRADAR!! so I don't have much time to hold my breath to look around but it makes it go by faster which is good with me.

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
I got a shiny Flaaffy with better IVs today. Other than that, I soft reset for Zapdos a bit on FR...I plan on SRing for Moltres on LG as well.

I'm really starting to wonder when my next SR shiny will appear. *sigh*

Good luck, everyone.

Years
lol. Well, I hope you get Uxie soon, but if it was me, I wouldn't have went to go try to chain Buizel, because all I can think of when SRing is that if I encounter anything else, if I had encountered what I was SRing for at that time, it might have been shiny.

Not to say that the 24 or so Buizel you saw could've been shiny Uxie instead....

As for me....

My Lucario's now Lv. 100 so when I kill something it's like victory fanfaRADAR!! so I don't have much time to hold my breath to look around but it makes it go by faster which is good with me.

Sorry, but I don't understand... I just enjoy to take a few brakes from soft resetting and right now I would rather get my final radar shiny for a while. I can't chain on the road, so I want meh shiny doduo. I'm almost definitely gonna get shiny uxie on the road, so... Thanks though! :P

Dark Steelix Lv X

Final Atomic Buster
Years
Hey all, Congrats to new shinies. Heh I'm pretty sure this month will go by with me not getting a single new non-radar shiny :/ Been trying hard to get combee in trees this week but keep getting wurmples. So I settled on Sring for Cherubi and aipom since that's all I got. Non turned up shiny of course or else I'd be all O__O and posting like crazy. Well final weekend of the month. Lol my birthday is next thursday, If I get a shiny on that day I'll be @___@ Good luck everyone on their hunts.

Years
  • Seen Jul 24, 2008
Oh, I've got a question. I've been playing Pearl on an emulator and when I have the chance, I'd definitely like to Shiny Hunt with the PokeRadar when it's available. Will they count? And of course, I'm a legit player. Hacks=never used :)

DDD'SSCEPTILE

Years
The coverage on my Dad's laptop's satellite card must have gotten upgraded.... This thing is absolutely on fire, it's so fast. Went from like.. it could only get up to 160 KBPS (only on good days or uploading videos, like a fish jumping up and hitting the water now and then), but now we're getting up to like 470 KBPS....

ANYWAY

Hey guys don't have all the fun without me....

Jingle bells Batman smells Robin laid an egg,
The Batmobile lost a wheel and Shiny Snover saved the daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay~~~!

snover_0001.jpg

Just ripped it from the video.

Said video can be watched here

It's Brave natured but I don't care, plenty more are on the way... IF I can see the shiny grass. It's very dull and looks like the Rare grass, thankfully I've seen it enough to know the time frames of them all to tell'm apart.

Good luck everyone!
(And don't worry about what RNG (Random Number Generator) means unless you really want to get into it.... Just ask someone else cuz I don't have time to explain it lol! It's just the thing that makes Pokemon I think)

Years

As for me....

Well if you mean i screwed it up, I just chain on diamond, instead of leaving the cavern on pearl :) I just got 5 shiny doduo and counting, and I'm gonna upload it's sparkles and patch later. Check out my profile then albums to see some of those pics :P

Tabatha

A figment of your imgination
Years
Gratz on the shiny duduo!!!!

Today electrike is swarming....I love the shiny electrike so I'm gonna spend some time chaining it sometime today....it's really hot today and my bf wants to go swimming but I'm sure I'll have time to chain later =)

EDIT: Today is definitely my lucky day!!! at just 25 what do I see a shiny patch! so I have a new female shiny electrike with a hasty nature! of course the next pokemon is a pachirisu and my chain breaks but meh who cares at least I got one shiny! I'm going to restart the chain again a bit later since my bf is here =)

Last edited:

DDD'SSCEPTILE

Years
Oh, I've got a question. I've been playing Pearl on an emulator and when I have the chance, I'd definitely like to Shiny Hunt with the PokeRadar when it's available. Will they count? And of course, I'm a legit player. Hacks=never used :)

No, they won't count. I wouldn't even play a Pokemon game on an emulator, because if I found a shiny, it'd kill me because I didn't really have it nor I couldn't really transfer it over.

Congratulations Tabatha, SRkid, and shinyhunter011. =)
Electrike has hardly ever swarmed in my games. Same for Makuhita. Which is why I wait patiently for these.

In other news, I now have 8 shiny Snover. I'm gonna hang around til 7 PM, because then the lighting changes and then it's horrible. I can't see anything. I can but it's hard. So I just wait an hour and when it switches over to nighttime I start again.
So...
Maybe I'll get more Snover until then. So far it's been not the nature that I want from the 3 that I can tell, and 2 of them are female so I have both kinds of shinies.

Then I'm coming back and chaining again...............................................

=o

Years
  • Seen Jul 24, 2008
No clue whalelord

Off-Topic: I just put 1 honey on a tree, forgot about it, came back and low and behold, a level 15 combee is there (not shiny). I was about to kill it but decided to catch it. It's rare supposedly :D

Back