• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: it's a beautiful day in the neighbourhood

Status
Not open for further replies.

Somewhere_

i don't know where
Years
Do keep those sandbags for later use if you have room somewhere in your backyard! I know my grandmother used sandbags for her front door, and they were ones she had gotten year's-past from a previous flooding event.

Yes we are definitely keeping them. We have room for them in the backyard, which is great because there isnt room in the garage.

noa

sleeping cutie
Years
I know its a joke, but I get horribly nervous seeing people do stupid shit in nasty weather. You could easily get fatally struck by flying debris.

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
You're talking about the nation who thought it was a wise idea to shoot guns at the unmentionable science thing as it was rolling in.

Sirfetch’d

Rain teams are fairly viable in the current Sun and Moon OU metagame.

Gabri

m8
Years
i can't tell you the frist thing about hail teams, but i hope i don't have to reroll fury with the new patch, i'm having loads of fun playing arms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back