• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Make a wish and have it horribly corrupted

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadowLeader

because shadows follow...
Years
granted....but u become suddenly overwhelmed with the pain of knowing things that u dont want to know and jump out of a plane.
i wish i could bench 1000 lbs

Necrolium

Flygon Trainer
Years
4y2RwP8DcQ+d6rT9ATiAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

Granted, but then you become overlycocky and try to press 2000 lbs and it falls on you and you choke to death.

I wish I could fly.

dream's-epilogue

Worthless
Years
Granted. Unfortunately, as every username must contain a pun, the pool of availiable puns runs out, and no new members can come up with new puns. Pretty soon, forums are flooded with repeats of "Poke-man" and Pika-you". It becomes impossible to distinguish spammers from real members, and in an act of pure desperation, every single member is permanently banned, and the forum closes forever. (Now I'm out of breath.)

I wish I had a pet Raichu who plays Smash Brothers with me.

dream's-epilogue

Worthless
Years
Granted. Now they flood your inbox with lame poetry requests. By the time you read this, you will have 5,000 PM's asking for poems about fruit.

I wish that the corruption of this wish would itself be corrupted.

(btw Raichu DO have thumbs, don't they? Four fingers, counting the thumbs, because I know Pikachu have thumbs...some1 got a good pic?)

dream's-epilogue

Worthless
Years
I corrupt your wish, so that it isn't corrupted. Since it isn't corrupted, it CAN'T be corrupted. But since it can't be corrupted, it can't be corrupted to become immune to corruption. Since it isn't immune to corruption, it is, in fact, corrupted so that is isn't corrupted. But this gives it immunity to corruption, so that it can't be corrupted to have said immunity. (Enjoy mulling that over for awhile.)

Having been promptly proven wrong, I instead rescind my previous wish and wish for a PIKACHU (since they DO have thumbs) who plays Smash Brothers with me.

dream's-epilogue

Worthless
Years
Granted. Sub-Zero of Mortal Kombat freezes you solid, then Skorpion melts you into a puddle.

Ok, third time's the charm. I wish my Pikachu friend did have thumbs, and neither he nor me will lose or gain anything extranneous as a result of this wish.

Years
  • Age 28
  • UK
  • Seen Jan 10, 2015
granted. but he's an idiot. he gets confused and ends up , somehow sending you to jail for a murder.
I wish I wasn't so weak XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back