• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

[ARCHIVE] Simple Questions (SEARCH BEFORE ASKING A QUESTION)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
Years
OR
You can SAVE the .RBC file, and then click the Tools button, then click Batch Compile, then just find your ROM, and your folder the .RBC files are saved in, and compile them at the same time...
Pffft, mine was easier. He only needs one script, anyway. I only do one at a time, and all my scripts are all bundled together, so I don't really use it. :\
how do you change the OW of the hero during the game?
During the game? What exactly do you mean by that?

0m3GA ARS3NAL

Im comin' home...
Years
Pffft, mine was easier. He only needs one script, anyway. I only do one at a time, and all my scripts are all bundled together, so I don't really use it. :\

During the game? What exactly do you mean by that?

You need to use writebytetooffset...
This answer was given in the old Rom Hacking Nwsletter
I can't exactly remember which one, but just look for [Archive] The Rom Hacking Newsletter 2008

Xatoku

Game Developer
Years
Erm...all of a sudden all of my pokemarts just turned black? Like the sprites are there and so are the events but the maps are pitch black aswell.

onyx79

Red Dead Revolver
Years
but I'm planning a script that you will go into a boat and the boat will take you there,so how can I copy the island's map from firered and put them on shiny gold?
and I just wanna upgrade shiny gold that's all...

onyx79

Red Dead Revolver
Years
but I will insert them back I can do this since you can create a new map,so can you tell me how can I copy them from firered and insert them into shinygold?

Years
on the ruby rom i found things that might be the hp bar, but can someone confirm this. this is on hacked unLz 368-372 16 color mode. I know it would be a lot of trouble, but i would appreciate people confirming this, telling me otherwise.

well i put this on a copal of days ago, and got no answer, so here it is again(I think I will just try it though)

i edited my rom with advance map, and when i load it it is a white screen. do i have to do something else?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back