• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Chaos Emerald, the weirdest difficulty hack in the world! (You can catch Kirby in it, and it's 100% Complete!!!) Now with Mega Evolution!

I'd love to hear opinions on the games difficulty, Is it too easy, too hard, or just right? and let

• Too Easy

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Too Hard

Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Just Right!

Votes: 17 65.4%

• Total voters
Years
Update Version 2.1 has just been released to the world!
  • Brand new elite 4 member, you might be able to guess who it is!
  • Fixed an issue with Vaniluxe's menu sprite and pokedex entry
  • Added Buizel to route 104!
  • Floatzel is now a Water/Ice type with boosted special attack
  • Changed the menu sprites for a few additions to be more fitting
  • Raised Cloyster's special attack and special defense, and it now learns fake out!
  • Adjusted a few catch rates to be higher
  • Raised the defenses of Linoone
  • more wild pokemon held items!
  • fixed two abilities overlapping
  • Dragonair evolves into its brand new evolution just by level up, and now if you want you can have it evolve into Dragonite by holding a potion
I've created a discord community for the hack, so you can discuss it, provide feedback, and most importantly of all, have fun!
Spr_4h_194_m.png
Link below!
https://discord.gg/4XHndatKvv

Last edited:
Years
MEGA EVOLTION PARTY TIME! Version 2.2 MilkyWay has just been released and adds mega evolution to the hack! You can buy all the mega stones in the Mauville City Department Store! Need to buy a mega bracelet from the same store to mega evolve, and you mega by pressing select before you pick a move!

Here's some details on which stones are for the brand new mega evolutions!
  • Ego - Dunsparce
  • Gravity Orb - Solrock and Lunatone
  • Disco Ball - Ludicolo
  • Steel Balls - Shiftry
  • Gun Powder - Kingdra
  • Jumpscare.exe - Dusknoir
  • Chaos Emerald(what!!!) - Walrein
  • GTX 1080ti - Pidgeot
I've also done a few small things outside of adding mega evolution
  • Gave Weavile, Flygon, and Breloom better level up moves
  • All the new additions are now catchable!
  • Added Meditite and Mawile back to Dewford Cave
  • Adjusted a few more catch rates

I hope you all have fun with the crazy new mega evolutions!

Last edited:
Years
2.4 has now been released with a brand new mega evolution!
  • Brand New mega evolution for one of the new additions
  • New backsprites for Remoraid and Octillery
  • Renamed some mega stones
  • Vileplume is now Grass/Ghost like it's counterpart
  • Mega Pidgeot no longer stays as its mega evolution outside of battle, some Pokémon still do however like Mawile, Absol, Beedrill, Loupunny, and Banette
  • New front sprite for Remoraid as well! I think it'll make you laugh
  • Mega Aggron is now Steel/Dragon with high special attack like its counterpart

Spr_2s_151.png
Spr_2c_251.png

2.4 will most likely be the last version update unless theres any bugs I need to fix. The game is basically 100% complete at this point, I hope you all enjoy it! I had a lot of fun making this hack, and I hope it puts a smile on your face!
Spr_4d_385.png
victini.gif

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Dec 9, 2023
I'm interested in playing this but I feel like by the time I got part way through a save file there would be 10 updates, I'm playing on 3ds so patching is tricky. Any plans for making updates more substantial or staggering them a little?

Years
I'm interested in playing this but I feel like by the time I got part way through a save file there would be 10 updates, I'm playing on 3ds so patching is tricky. Any plans for making updates more substantial or staggering them a little?

I made a decision this morning that I don't plan on updating past 2.4, so you should be able to to play it fine now without having to worry :)

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Mar 20, 2022
May I know Treecko is Physical or Special Attacker in this game?Since his Ability is Hypercutter I am a bit confused.

Years
With a crazy hack like this I would highly recommend to change the dialogue to make them more funny if this wasn't done already.

Back