• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokémon Blazing Emerald Version

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Dec 25, 2022
Is it possible to get every pokemon and if yes, are non-starter Eevee, Clefairy and Pikachu identical to their starter variants?

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Dec 19, 2022
I have a question. when i played pervious versions like 1.4. It had this cool red brendan player sprite thing. which made it unique. but was replaced with the orangish yellowish one which i really dont like. But i saw people using it in 1.6 and 1.5 and 1.5.1 when it got removed. so how do you even get it. you can unlock it in the game for some reason

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
Years
I have a question. when i played pervious versions like 1.4. It had this cool red brendan player sprite thing. which made it unique. but was replaced with the orangish yellowish one which i really dont like. But i saw people using it in 1.6 and 1.5 and 1.5.1 when it got removed. so how do you even get it. you can unlock it in the game for some reason

If I recall correctly, in the latest version, you can choose from varying colors to determine how your characters's outfit will look

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Dec 19, 2022
Yea but the red one isn't there. and is the latest version 1.6? or there is like 1.6.1 or 1.7

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Sep 14, 2022
I don't know if it's a bug, but in single exp, only my first poke get exp, other switched poke don't get, and is wasted exp. For example, second trainer poke vs my switched (or second) poke, no exp. (Sorry for my bad explanation)

NorseTLoki

Eilreicht Bass
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 22, 2024
Hey Dev, ive just found blazing emerald and im loving it!! Have come across some annoyingbugs tho... 1exp per battle and another where all music apart from pokemon cries is cut out. Any fixes??

I don't know if it's a bug, but in single exp, only my first poke get exp, other switched poke don't get, and is wasted exp. For example, second trainer poke vs my switched (or second) poke, no exp. (Sorry for my bad explanation)

Level cap. Go beat the next gym leader

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Sep 14, 2022
I don't think it's level cap, cuz in party exp, all pokes get normal exp, not zero.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Oct 31, 2023
I just want to say, this is my favorite romhack of all time. I recommend it to everyone who is interested in trying romhacks. Its one of the most fun games I've ever played, thank you for creating it

Days
  • Age 15
  • Seen Oct 21, 2023
Hey, I'm trying to catch all the Pokemon in this game, but where do I get weedle? It doesn't say area unknown, but it doesn't show where to get it either.

Days
  • Age 44
  • Seen Oct 8, 2023
The link stone says "No use." for Kadabra but not for Porygon. Did something change for kadabra?

Years
  • Age 18
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024
I say this is a very good ROM overall with the only real issue being the over-inflated Pokedex. I get wanting to have a cool and unique game while still staying true to the RSE games but there are just way too many pokemon shoved into it and just scrolling through the google form so I can compare pokemon is a pain because there's simply too much stuffed in. Removing pokemon at this point would probably be ill-advised but in the off chance you do, keep all the fakemon, them being new forms strictly from the Hoenn region, in my opinion, is the staple for this game and those pokemon probably shouldn't get tampered with

Back