• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pok?mon Fluorite Version (Beta 1 Released!)

Years
Almost one month late :p
Anyway, glad that this'll have a reboot. Would like to apply as beta tester but, you know, a little busy atm :p
Still love your maps, man! Hope I got that talent :p
Good luck tho!!

i'm still digging the controllable boats...

Danny0317

Fluorite's back, brah
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Nov 19, 2023
This hack looks and sounds pretty awesome! I'd like to possibly do a mini review on my channel of it sometime, do you have a idea of how complete the beta you first release will be?

Sure, that'd be great! Hmm, I'm not sure. The first beta won't be too long, at most 2 gyms, but it'll definitely be more than one hour, hopefully two.

Almost one month late :p
Anyway, glad that this'll have a reboot. Would like to apply as beta tester but, you know, a little busy atm :p
Still love your maps, man! Hope I got that talent :p
Good luck tho!!

i'm still digging the controllable boats...

Hey man, thanks! You can beta test whenever you want hahaha, and thanks, I'm working on my mapping a lot.

Sorta-ish. I've been really busy with schoolwork and things of the sort (projects, auditions, etc), but I've been working on this, albeit slowly. I can't say when I'll release, but there'll definitely be a beta in the near future. Maybe 2 months? Probably less.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 9, 2016
Will my saves from Beta 3 be compatible with the new version when it is released?

Danny0317

Fluorite's back, brah
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Nov 19, 2023
Hey guys, I've come back with an update. It's been a while, but yeah, I'm still working on this hack. I was focusing on making some ROM hacking tools, which explains why I haven't updated anything, but here it is!

As you guys can see, I've updated the Pokémon sprites. Huge thanks to Chaos Rush and MrDollSteak for their resources.

NqnN3kQ.png
C6x6HfI.png
9VDZ3BB.png

GsJvEJI.png

I'm sorry, I had to.​

I've been working on some other stuff as well, such as Amity Forest, which will be getting a strange twist this time around...
87PB07q.png

Aaaaaaaaaaaand, here's just an overall montage of the things so far..
mJfCoHW.png

Will my saves from Beta 3 be compatible with the new version when it is released?

Hey, sorry about the wait. Nope, they won't be, I'm sorry about that.

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
Hey Dude, Can i make Walkthrough Videos on this at my YouTube Channel?

Danny0317

Fluorite's back, brah
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Nov 19, 2023
Fantastic stuff so far!
Not to pester or anything but will Pokemon such as Electabuzz, Kadabra etc evolve by leveling up or by stones?

Depends.. I think for the ones that you simply need to trade I'll just make them evolve at level 36 (Haunter, Kadabra, etc), but for the other like Electabuzz, probably just a stone evolution.

Hey Dude, Can i make Walkthrough Videos on this at my YouTube Channel?

Sure! Just let me know once you do.

Mini update.. I've updated the tiles.

REgJ51k.png

Last thing...

Once again, I need beta testers.
I've added a bit more to the story, changed some things around, added tiles, and things of the sort. I need some people to test. Either PM me or post a reply on the thread.​

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Dec 2, 2021
HpXpkEc.png

Here's the titlescreen. I haven't inserted it yet, but will eventually. Huge thanks to Nex for it, it's honestly the bomb diggity. Thoughts?

both "fluorite version" and "press start" don't really stand out. other than that, it's very good

Del

Iт'ѕ rαιɴιɴɢ oυтѕιde [...]
Years
Woaaaahh this looks very awesome! Please make sure to finish It! (= because it'll be a waste if you didn't (;

Danny0317

Fluorite's back, brah
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Nov 19, 2023
Back