The PokéCommunity Forums Off-Topic Discussions Off-Topic
AMA My name is Ice, I'm a Tony Award winning playwright, a Pulitzer price winning journalist, and an Olympian with a drug problem. AMA

Off-Topic Hang out with people and talk about whatever. Feel free to suggest a better description for this forum as everyone seems to have an opinion. :D


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1    
Old March 13th, 2018 (4:55 AM).
Ice Ice is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 3,412
For those who don't know me, my name is Ice, and I'm, in short, as to not waste too much time describing a long life lived and many accomplishments accomplished, very successful. You might have seen me in the hit broadway musical Hamilton, where I sang along from the balcony to every song in my register, in my inconspicuous white girl costume. I'm also known for leaving comments on youtube comments, comments like "well, maybe being tolerant is just as intolerant."

I've also come seventh in interplanar reality show So You Think You Can Be A Deity?, in which I was disqualified for naming one of my many prophets Darryl, which was seen as such a bad name that the show was now at risk of being cancelled.

On the forums you might me for more grounded stuff. I once had a comment in which I said Jake Gyllenhale was a pokémon and that got 17 likes. If you wanna see it, I have it framed on my condo-apartment's balcony in Santa Claus, Indiana. I'm also a crystal supporter, which means I'm technically complicit in a money laundering scheme. In my PMs on PC, I was part of a conspiracy to overthrow the British Government, but I was cut off at the pass by Brexit.

I'll be answering a couple of questions so y'all don't have to do the boring ones.
1. Two Boys and a Girl.
2. Seventeen years old.
3. Superman 4: a Quest for Peace, or Hillary Clinton. It's a hard pick.
4. Psyduck; Marry; Psyduck again, but this time I'm not crying.
5. The girl, definitely. I don't think the boys are ready yet, and the girl is just a lot sweeter and pairs great with a white wine.
6. Type O, rhesus positive.
7. Death, spiders and the idea that someone might have scratched their sack right before touching my food and now I have to eat it, but like, there's phallic germs.
8. I'm very much against the notion of monarchy, but sure, I think there's a lot to improve there.
9. Techno.
10. Flight or an American Citizenship.
Reply With Quote

Relevant Advertising!

  #2    
Old March 19th, 2018 (4:02 AM).
Ice Ice is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 3,412
muke, I answered too many questions already, didn't I?
Reply With Quote
  #3    
Old March 19th, 2018 (4:13 AM).
Alexander Nicholi's Avatar
Alexander Nicholi Alexander Nicholi is offline
We come close to find Singularity
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: the Research Triangle
Age: 20
Nature: Adamant
Posts: 5,363
here, i’ll do my best to guess what on earth the questions were for all of your ‘answers’:
  1. How many children do you want and what genders will you pick?
  2. Age?
  3. What’s your favourite movie that was almost impossible to separate from happenings in real life?
  4. Life plan?
  5. Which one of your kids would you be most likely to get wasted with?
  6. Blood type?
  7. Worst fears?
  8. Democracy, yay or nay?
  9. Favourite music genre, vaguely speaking?
  10. What’s your goal in the event World War III unfurls?

how did i do
__________________
<Signature user="Alexander Nicholi" />
Reply With Quote
  #4    
Old March 19th, 2018 (7:41 AM).
Vragon2.0's Avatar
Vragon2.0 Vragon2.0 is online now
Say it with me (Vray-gun)
     
    Join Date: Mar 2018
    Posts: 125
    Good to see the title wasn't clickbait.
    I think I'll ask my own questions.
    1) Batman or Superman
    2) Favorite fellow screenwriter
    3) Do you enjoy Transformers 2 ironically
    4) The name you'd give your first child
    5) How many parties have you been to?
    6) Favorite novel to read when soaking up the sun?
    7) Your favorite writing work
    8) Interbangs, yeh or nah
    9) Your thoughts on the Dark Knight Trilogy
    10) Favorite colour
    __________________

    “I’ve been to places I wouldn’t have visited before. I get to see different things, which is important. It gives me new experiences to draw from.” ~Hidetaka Miyazaki [creator of Bloodborne]
    Reply With Quote
      #5    
    Old March 20th, 2018 (9:54 AM).
    Esper's Avatar
    Esper Esper is offline
     
    Join Date: Jun 2009
    Location: California
    Posts: 10,761
    Is a hotdog a sandwich?
    __________________
    Reply With Quote
      #6    
    Old March 22nd, 2018 (5:26 PM).
    Mariposa Mariposa is offline
    Banned
       
      Join Date: Mar 2018
      Location: A Galaxy Far Far Away
      Age: 19
      Gender: Female
      Nature: Timid
      Posts: 91
      How much ecstasy do you take before you start posting on PC?
      Reply With Quote
        #7    
      Old March 24th, 2018 (6:35 AM).
      Ice Ice is offline
       
      Join Date: Aug 2014
      Posts: 3,412
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Nick View Post
      here, i’ll do my best to guess what on earth the questions were for all of your ‘answers’:
      1. How many children do you want and what genders will you pick?
      2. Age?
      3. What’s your favourite movie that was almost impossible to separate from happenings in real life?
      4. Life plan?
      5. Which one of your kids would you be most likely to get wasted with?
      6. Blood type?
      7. Worst fears?
      8. Democracy, yay or nay?
      9. Favourite music genre, vaguely speaking?
      10. What’s your goal in the event World War III unfurls?

      how did i do
      I'm not seventeen, and the rest is equally wrong. But I appreciate the effort, and those were valid guesses.

      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Vragon2.0 View Post
      Good to see the title wasn't clickbait.
      I think I'll ask my own questions.
      1) Batman or Superman
      2) Favorite fellow screenwriter
      3) Do you enjoy Transformers 2 ironically
      4) The name you'd give your first child
      5) How many parties have you been to?
      6) Favorite novel to read when soaking up the sun?
      7) Your favorite writing work
      8) Interbangs, yeh or nah
      9) Your thoughts on the Dark Knight Trilogy
      10) Favorite colour
      1) Darkclaw
      2) Alex Garland
      3) Enjoying the transformers movies is a crime in my country and I won't force myself to perjure by outing myself here.
      4) I'd name them after something that is very dear to me. Battle B-Daman if it's a girl, Indiana Jones and the Crystal Skull if it's a boy.
      5) One, because life is one long party that's very badly planned.
      6) The sun and I are not on speaking terms, so none.
      7) The Southern Reach trilogy
      8) Interrobangs are an optical illusion, like that duck bunny thing and Norway.
      9) Somehow great movies ruined movies for a while.
      10) Spurple. It's the colour of grape juice dried and adhering to a tablespoon.

      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Esper View Post
      Is a hotdog a sandwich?
      A hotdog is an has always been a non-vegetarian bread salad.

      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Mariposa View Post
      How much ecstasy do you take before you start posting on PC?
      Why do drugs when a childhood of abuse creates the same result?
      Reply With Quote
        #8    
      Old March 26th, 2018 (7:31 PM).
      Disturbed's Avatar
      Disturbed Disturbed is offline
       
      Join Date: May 2008
      Age: 24
      Posts: 1,666
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Ice View Post
      1. Two Boys and a Girl.
      2. Seventeen years old.
      3. Superman 4: a Quest for Peace, or Hillary Clinton. It's a hard pick.
      4. Psyduck; Marry; Psyduck again, but this time I'm not crying.
      5. The girl, definitely. I don't think the boys are ready yet, and the girl is just a lot sweeter and pairs great with a white wine.
      6. Type O, rhesus positive.
      7. Death, spiders and the idea that someone might have scratched their sack right before touching my food and now I have to eat it, but like, there's phallic germs.
      8. I'm very much against the notion of monarchy, but sure, I think there's a lot to improve there.
      9. Techno.
      10. Flight or an American Citizenship.
      honestly i dont want to ask questions i just want to guess these

      1 - Who were you with in a relationship?
      2 - What age would you claim you lost your virginity?
      3 - Favorite thing in the known universe?
      4 - Betty White, Chris Pratt , Betty White - FMF
      5 - what
      6 - What is the blood type of a random animal you once met at a zoo?
      7 - What are your favorite things in life?
      8 - What is the biggest lie you could tell me while maintaining a straight face?
      9 - What music you think shouldn't exist?
      10 - What do the North Carolinian license plates represent?
      Reply With Quote
        #9    
      Old April 2nd, 2018 (5:33 AM).
      Ice Ice is offline
       
      Join Date: Aug 2014
      Posts: 3,412
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Disturbed View Post
      honestly i dont want to ask questions i just want to guess these

      1 - Who were you with in a relationship?
      2 - What age would you claim you lost your virginity?
      3 - Favorite thing in the known universe?
      4 - Betty White, Chris Pratt , Betty White - FMF
      5 - what
      6 - What is the blood type of a random animal you once met at a zoo?
      7 - What are your favorite things in life?
      8 - What is the biggest lie you could tell me while maintaining a straight face?
      9 - What music you think shouldn't exist?
      10 - What do the North Carolinian license plates represent?
      Only 5 is right.
      Reply With Quote
        #10    
      Old April 2nd, 2018 (6:53 AM).
      Adventure's Avatar
      Adventure Adventure is offline
      press start to play_
       
      Join Date: Nov 2007
      Location: T.A.R.D.I.S.
      Nature: Naive
      Posts: 30,069
      Does your father beat you with jumper cables?
      Reply With Quote
        #11    
      Old April 2nd, 2018 (12:03 PM).
      Ice Ice is offline
       
      Join Date: Aug 2014
      Posts: 3,412
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by adventure View Post
      Does your father beat you with jumper cables?
      I haven't had jumper cable to back contact since '08, baaaaaby
      Reply With Quote
        #12    
      Old April 2nd, 2018 (12:04 PM).
      Adventure's Avatar
      Adventure Adventure is offline
      press start to play_
       
      Join Date: Nov 2007
      Location: T.A.R.D.I.S.
      Nature: Naive
      Posts: 30,069
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Ice View Post
      I haven't had jumper cable to back contact since '08, baaaaaby
      You weren't even born then. Did you spend your pre-Earth time in Hell?
      Reply With Quote
        #13    
      Old April 2nd, 2018 (12:49 PM).
      Ice Ice is offline
       
      Join Date: Aug 2014
      Posts: 3,412
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by adventure View Post
      You weren't even born then. Did you spend your pre-Earth time in Hell?
      Excuse you, I was living in '08 before the Black Eyed Peas even came up with the saying two thousand and late.
      Reply With Quote
      Reply

      Quick Reply

      Join the conversation!

      Create an account to post a reply in this thread, participate in other discussions, and more!

      Create a PokéCommunity Account

      Sponsored Links
      Thread Tools

      Posting Rules
      You may not post new threads
      You may not post replies
      You may not post attachments
      You may not edit your posts

      BB code is On
      Smilies are On
      [IMG] code is On
      HTML code is Off

      Forum Jump


      All times are GMT -8. The time now is 4:13 PM.