• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

The Rainbow Connection [LGBTS Club]

NurseBarbra

くら くら?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 4, 2017
REDIT: At the..."doctor's." Turns out it's my elementary school guidance councillor, whom I was very familiar with due to parental divorce issues.

My councillor was annoying. I had to go because I spoke out in class and thumped some.... idiot (can't say some "insert swears here").. and knocked him out. I've had quite the emotional outbursts over the last 3 years....

Years
Ah...well, I wasn't very violent as a kid, but it kinda started when I had this one outburst in first grade, when this girl didn't believe in Santa Clause (said as if I do, but I don't) and I slammed my fist on the table and screamed, "MY DAD ISN'T SANTA CLAUSE!" But that was when I was really autistic. I grew out of it.

Buuuuuut, anyway, being stuck in a stupid guy's body (not that there's anything wrong with guys) is sooooo stressful. And people are disgusted by people like me, but it's not wrong; it's just like guys in guy bodies and girls in girl bodies, except our bodies differ from us as people.

I hate labels.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
Welcome, World King! And welcome back to PC too! If you want to go back and find some of the bold questions posted throughout the pages and answer them like Renii did, that would be great :) it helps everyone get to know you as a person/ally/asexual XD

And thank you so much PIW :D

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I assume you deal with it the same way you deal with liking someone that doesn't like you back...which...yeah, I have yet to figure that one out myself. Anyone else wanna chime in? :D /not helpful

Renii

Se(Renii)ty
Years
I assume you deal with it the same way you deal with liking someone that doesn't like you back...which...yeah, I have yet to figure that one out myself. Anyone else wanna chime in? :D /not helpful
That is interesting. =P

But you don't creep the said person out... or am I just so scared?
Sometimes I feel I haven't been able to accept my homosexuality myself properly; not knowing any other gay person does not help :P

NurseBarbra

くら くら?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 4, 2017
My relationships have been all disasters until recently... and I mean RECENTLY.
Care to have an educated discussion?

Merzbau

it's just a ride.
Years
I say that relationships are suck. I haven't been in one since November (ended on my birthday, actually), and I haven't found anyone I'd even remotely want to date. So, I think that's good. My standards are getting a lot higher.

If things don't go right... in my experience, you could just cause a bunch of property damage to their kitchen with a hatchet.

Wait, sorry, that was my advice to Carrie Nation, not to queers with relationship struggles.

If things don't go right... or if they're straight... SCREAM!

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
I'm pretty much asexual, so I guess I'll join.

I've had crushes on about 50+ people, though never felt anything sexual. I pretty much a real oddball in my school. Though many people classify me as gay because they think being asexual doesn't make sense. But yeah, it's nothing serious or nothing. There are some pretty amazing people in this thread too, with some great stories.

/I give free hugs btw. I'm a hugable person. Even for me reason. I enjoy teletubbie hugs the best. You all should try one.. [/pffttt...]

Renii

Se(Renii)ty
Years
I hope I'll be over him soon.

Tbh, most of my relationships have sucked a lot, don't have much to say about that.

@Mew~: *Huggles* :D
To tell you the truth, I haven't ever felt sexually attracted to any person.
Not that I'm trying to tell you that you aren't asexual, because you always know in your heart who you are and where you belong =)

And the song, "Take me or Leave me," I love it too. [/offtopic]

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
Years
I was wondering something.

How do you deal with crushes on straight people?

After that one big crush on a hetereosexual guy that sent me into the gutter a for a period of time, I don't develop crushes anymore.

I feel attraction, but unless I know everything can work out, I don't emotionally attached.

But hey, whatever! More friends for me if they turn out to be into girls.

I'm pretty much asexual, so I guess I'll join.

I've had crushes on about 50+ people, though never felt anything sexual. I pretty much a real oddball in my school. Though many people classify me as gay because they think being asexual doesn't make sense. But yeah, it's nothing serious or nothing. There are some pretty amazing people in this thread too, with some great stories.

/I give free hugs btw. I'm a hugable person. Even for me reason. I enjoy teletubbie hugs the best. You all should try one.. [/pffttt...]

Crushes on people?
What's it like for an asexual to have a crush?

Sorry, but, honestly, I'm unsure of how asexuality functions as a whole- I haven't had that much experience with it.

Shining Raichu

Years
I was wondering something.

How do you deal with crushes on straight people?

It depends on the straight person. I've crushed on a few straight guys who sorta figured it out with me saying it, and then they used it to banter with me and joke-flirt with me, which helped get them out of my system, even though it did make me like them more as friends. Some of them still give me banter about it, which is awesome lol

But I'm lucky, I doubt very much all straight guys would feel that way. Generally if you have a crush on someone who's straight, don't ever tell them because it could make things incredibly awkward between you. As Hybrid Trainer said, if it's just a crush find someone else to crush on lol

EDIT: Oh, and welcome Mew~!

Last edited:

NurseBarbra

くら くら?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 4, 2017
Crushing on straight guys? emm well.. Most of 'em I ended up "experimenting" with because they were having homosexual thoughts. So I guess I'm kinda lucky?
My only bad crush was on my best friend, Eoin and his twin. They're both gay (no twincest ladies...) and Aiden his twin liked me, even though I had no intrest. Eoin liked my friend Adam (Who I'm now dating, funny eh?) and Adam liked Aiden. LOVE SQUARE BISH!

Spoiler:

Years
My only bad crush was on my best friend, Eoin and his twin. They're both gay (no twincest ladies...) and Aiden his twin liked me, even though I had no intrest. Eoin liked my friend Adam (Who I'm now dating, funny eh?) and Adam liked Aiden. LOVE SQUARE BISH!

I think my brain just broke o.o

On an unrelated note, The...morons who I reported have been put on reduced classes for all of next year (Wooooh). In the mean time they're gonna be doing their exams in a seperate exam center for being pricks. The code of conduct in my school is being revised awaiting approval from the Board of managment, and my school now has a proper GSA set up. (I'm on the founding member's board. WOOOH).

Woo! :D Glad to hear their finally getting whats coming to them! :D

Shining Raichu

Years
Crushing on straight guys? emm well.. Most of 'em I ended up "experimenting" with because they were having homosexual thoughts. So I guess I'm kinda lucky?

Twins.... who are BOTH gay? I don't even... how could two parents possibly get so lucky! Plus that's hot as hell, my brain just broke too. But no, no twincest, that would be gross.

On an unrelated note, The...morons who I reported have been put on reduced classes for all of next year (Wooooh). In the mean time they're gonna be doing their exams in a seperate exam center for being pricks. The code of conduct in my school is being revised awaiting approval from the Board of managment, and my school now has a proper GSA set up. (I'm on the founding member's board. WOOOH).

That is SO awesome. The idiots have to be quarantined! That makes me so happy to hear. So unbelievably happy. Homophobes get quarantined while the gays roam free. I love 2011 XD

NurseBarbra

くら くら?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 4, 2017
What did these homophobes do to be quarantined, exactly?

Lots and lots of gay bashing. Along with other offences. (apparently they had weed at one point.)

EDIT:
Twins.... who are BOTH gay? I don't even... how could two parents possibly get so lucky! Plus that's hot as hell, my brain just broke too. But no, no twincest, that would be gross.
Apparently If one twin is born gay, the other has about an 80% chance of being gay. But they are hot I will say.

Last edited:

FreakyLocz14

Conservative Patriot
Years
  • Seen Aug 29, 2018
Lots and lots of gay bashing. Along with other offences. (apparently they had weed at one point.)

EDIT:

Apparently If one twin is born gay, the other has about an 80% chance of being gay. But they are hot I will say.

Oh, so they physically based students and had drugs? That's worthy of punishment. I just don't like when people are punished for having opinions.

Back