• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Games you're bad at

immacksg

follow @immacksg on twitter for some rad cartoon a
Years
I love this genre to hell and back, but I'm the absolute worst at rhythm games.
I'm not joking, my friend had me play Rhythm Heaven Fever and it literally took me over a half hour just to complete the first stage. I did just good enough to unlock the next stage, but don't get me wrong, I still did absolutely horrible.

BlissyMKW

Rawr
Years
Fire Emblem and Mario Kart
Stealth games, fighting games that aren't Smash (I'm bad at that as well, though, but not to the degree of other fighting games), most shooters (I consider my terrible aim not as bad when I play BioShock, but outside of that, dreadful aim), and any competitive game that requires teamwork outside of Mario Kart.

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
Years
First Person Shooting Games kill me. I'm not really fond of playing it because I suck.

Limey-chan

Batzu
Years
Racing/driving games.

My least favourite missions in the GTA series were always the ones which involved driving, moreso the ones which involved you needing to drive and shoot at the same time.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen today
Smash and other fighting games don't come to me naturally. I could git gud if I tried hard enough, but I usually lose interest.

BillyGal

Banned
Years
I am really bad at strategy games and shooters. But I am good at logic games, since the childhood I like puzzles and riddles. Not so long ago I took part in Queen Anne's Revenge escape game in LA with friends. It was my 1st experience and it was a blust. It's much better then PC games 'cause the emotions are real.

Years
Probably first person shooters and platformers.

Somehow I convinced myself that I could play the latter, having picked up a couple notable ones from Steam and I have yet to complete them.

They are nearly as rage-inducing as League was when I played.

Parivir

rage, rage against the dying of the light.
Years
Fire Emblem when it's classic and I can't grind (coughconquestcough)
Advance Wars was hell
Europa Universalis IV if I can't savespam (ironman mode)
I was real good at Fate/Extra but its sequel Fate/Extella really retools the gameplay and now I'm dung

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
Years
  • Seen Oct 5, 2018
Overwatch because I didn't want to bother with that game
I also suck at Dark Souls so bad it's unbelievable

Graine

It looks at you and casts Mind Blast.
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 10, 2018
I also suck at Dark Souls so bad it's unbelievable
Seen it with my own eyes. ^_^

I suck at Pokémon. I can't seem to remember the strengths and weaknesses of the different types so I often find myself in precarious situations...

SleepyTrainer

Rage Valley
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jul 3, 2018
everyone sucks at dark souls lmao

It's not as hard if you put in some effort and passion, I beat it multiple times and still going.

As for the topic, I never really played fighters like Mortal Combat/Street Fighter, I'd probably suck at that.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen today
Smash Brothers

There was a time where I could go online and steam roll through everybody. There was even an event hosted on twitch, where you would enter and see how many people you could beat in a row. I had the record at nearly 30+ people.

I would play with people from school and destroy them, and they started pushing me to start playing in actual tournaments. I was going to do it, but that night I found a real competitive player named ESAM online, and I couldn't even knock a stock off him. That killed my interest in the game.

For the first time in 8+ months, I played online today, and got beaten repeatedly. I pretty much suck now and remember why I quit.

Last edited:
Back