• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Going out with a bang

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
How would you like the Pokemon Anime series to end? And I don't mean the opening and endings from pokemon episodes, I mean, like, the very last episode and all. Because, even though the anime is prooobably not going to end any time soon, it's going to end at some point.

How would you like it to end, and around what circumstances? Would you like to see Ash, realizing his dream of becoming a pokemon master at last? Or maybe he grows up to do other things? Any other events? From your description of events, or just your general wishes, why did you choose things to end up that way?

Feel free to give all thoughts. ^^

Last edited:
Years
Ash faces the greatest Pokemon champion which is actually the current Pokemon Master whom if he defeats he'll be a Pokemon Master. Ash's mom, Proffessor Oak, Gary, Paul and all of Ash's friends are there cheering for him. Pikachu will be Ash's final Pokemon and in a tough battle it'll beat the opponent's ace Pokemon.

Everyone including Ash himself is happy cause he finally achieved his goal and then they have a party to celebrate Ash's victory as the new greatest Pokemon champion. TR become good guys and they drop out Team Rocket. Series ends with lots of flashbacks of all the Pokemon episode sagas that existed up until that moment.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 122
  • Seen Jan 27, 2019
I'd like to see all of Ash's old and new pokemon get some development before the final, and he calls on all of them to win a Champion's Tournament like the one in PWT in B2W2. In his last battle he uses Pikachu as his final pokemon like in many previous battles and he wins and defeats the other champs and is declared a Pokemon master by all the pokemon champions.

Or the series ends on a less grandoise note, and Ash defeats a region's (probably the current one he's in at that point) league and defeats the Elite Four and battles the regional champ with new and maybe old pokemon and again Pikachu is his final pokemon like in other important battles like Ash vs Tobias. He defeats the Champion's ace wins the League, and wonders what to do next. He decides to continue travelling and meeting new pokemon.

Also it would be awful if the writers end the series in some BS manner

Last edited:

withheld

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Feb 9, 2018
Ash finally wins a tournament, but, right after that,
he wakes up and realizes the whole series was a
coma of his, caused by Pikachu's thundershock
at Oak's lab. I wish the creators had the guts to
troll the fans by confirming that theory.

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Jul 30, 2022
Here are a few things I think they should do.

A new leader takes over Giovanni's place in Team Rocket, or Ash convinces Giovanni to turn over a new leaf after saving his life. (I would like it if they made a whole season focusing on nothing but the Team Rocket organization--introduce us to some new characters and pokemon--maybe use a plot similar to Silver, explain more about Jessie's past and how she lost her mother, explain why Giovanni doesn't just kick them off of Team Rocket--maybe he feels somewhat indebted to their parents, and explain why Jess and James wear white) The Rocket Gang / Team Rocket change their mission to helping pokemon, and Jessie and James get put in charge of it. Meowth gets to use his amazing ability to communicate with pokemon and humans to help rehabilitate sick and injured pokemon and promote understanding. Jessie, James, and Meowth finally start to see Ash as an ally and start to ask for tips about becoming legitimate pokemon trainers. A close friendship slowly forms, and Ash and Pikachu begin to respect them as talented pokemon trainers. Jessie and James never want for anything again and keep in regular contact with their old friends Ash and Pikachu. The end.

Ash goes on to fight the reigning pokemon master, but he's much more than he anticipated, and in order to defeat him, Ash has to get help that doesn't involve cheating from his old Team Rocket buddies.

Personally, I would love to see Jessie and James on Ash's team. They teased us with Meowth pretending to join up with Ash for an episode or two, and I just like the way Ash and Pikachu interact with them during those rare occasions when they are forced to work together. I also like the way Jessie, James, and Meowth look out for each other, even though they are supposed to be the bad guys.

I think Jessie and James would make better heroes than villains, anyway. In a lot of ways, those three bumbling Team Rocket members are more entertaining than the show's protagonists.

Last edited:
Back