• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dark Era Online (Up and Running)

Zerro

Dreamer
Years
My mmorpg is now up and running, and is currently in need of a few beta testers. For everyone that is intrested, IM me at [email protected], or my hotmail, msnmsg passport is [email protected]. You will recive the client and be able to play and get a headstart on everyone else.

Basicly the story unfolds as do the events and players in it. Right now the first island is almost complely done and is fully playable. here a few screenshots from the game. More soon.

PS. those intrested in beta testing talk to me asap.

Sion

Somber Soul
Years
I'm geussing you made this with FSO? First Star Online or whatever its called. I'm not going to get into anything about the quality of your game but you just might want to add some creatyive elements to surpass that of all the default systems. Good luck, I remember when I used a similar MMORPG maker called Konfuze the limits were horrible...

Zerro

Dreamer
Years
Yes I have made complely new scripts, that allow tings such as Region effects, new guild war system and more. We are however in need of new tiles. We have tons of costomized items, just not tiles, with new ones are mapping could go to a hole other level.

Edit - Its made with macromedia projector, so the limits are almost limitless.

Last edited:
Back