• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: PokéCommunity Fan Club - greet newbies, raise your pokémon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkestMidnight

[color=black][b][font=Shadows Into Light]Demon Sla
Years
This sounds fun, I'd like to try this out!

Join Date: March 1st, 2016 (I had an account before but I didn't really post anything and I eventually forgot my password and procrastinated on making a new one for a while)

Why I Love PC: The people here are really helpful and fun to talk to.

Starter Pokemon: Gengar! :)

Good job, adventure! I really like this club idea. I used to run the Ghost Type Fanclub, but it kinda died. However, I also run the Club Fairy Tail thread in the Anime/Manga section, and it's still going smoothly :) (seems like it's been a long time since it started)

UPDATE: I just checked and Club Fairy Tail has been running for a little over a year now! :) Crazy how time flies.

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 8, 2024
When did you join PC?: The 9th of June 2013, has to be right before the Get-together that year, because I remember specifically being happy that I joined at that moment.

What is your favourite part of PC?: Well I have to say I usually hanged around the introduction channels, and Roleplay sections the times I was active.

What Pok?mon would you choose as your partner?
: Totodile

Added to the original post!

Hi Everybody, It's nice to meet you all. I only just joined now so I don't know everything but I have been on this website before and know some areas. My favourite area would probably be where the rom hacks are. Well my favourite pokemon are as follows: Pikachu, Squirtle, Charmander and many others, so they would be good as partners.

Nice to meet everyone, if ya wanna chat, feel free to inbox me.

Heya, welcome to PC! Our ROM Hacking section is very popular. Without a doubt, you'll find what you're looking for there! Which Pokemon would you like as your partner?

When did you join PC?: I believe it was back in 2011, when I was sill using my old accounts. THis one is 2014.
What is your favorite part of PC? (if you have one yet!): Roleplay Gaming, Underground, Off-Topic, and Magikarp Jump.
What pok?mon would you choose as a partner? (any is fine, legendaries too!): Bulbasaur

let the training begin

also, does post counts have to be after this post?

Added! Though I'm not entirely sure how Rika is counting posts I'll tag her for you so she can answer!

adventure said:

This sounds fun, I'd like to try this out!

Join Date: March 1st, 2016 (I had an account before but I didn't really post anything and I eventually forgot my password and procrastinated on making a new one for a while)

Why I Love PC: The people here are really helpful and fun to talk to.

Starter Pokemon: Gengar! :)

Good job, adventure! I really like this club idea. I used to run the Ghost Type Fanclub, but it kinda died. However, I also run the Club Fairy Tail thread in the Anime/Manga section, and it's still going smoothly :) (seems like it's been a long time since it started)

UPDATE: I just checked and Club Fairy Tail has been running for a little over a year now! :) Crazy how time flies.

Welcome! I've added you to the original post! Feel free to revive those clubs if they don't already exists in their respective sections~

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Yep! We search posts made by you in this forum and count the ones not made in this thread ever since you signed up here. In subsequent updates, we simply count the welcome posts you made since the last update and add those as levels to your pok?mon c: No retroactive points from before you signed up, sorry ;)

Years
I'm shocked I did not join this yet!

When did you join PC?: March 2011, precisely the 19th of said month. I think it was the recent release of B/W internationally at the time that made me want to join.

What is your favorite part of PC?: Pokemon Trivia due to how fun it is, but I love the Pokemon gaming sections as well.

What Pok?mon would you choose as a partner?: Oshawott! It's my mascot ya know.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
I'm shocked I did not join this yet!

When did you join PC?: March 2011, precisely the 19th of said month. I think it was the recent release of B/W internationally at the time that made me want to join.

What is your favorite part of PC?: Pokemon Trivia due to how fun it is, but I love the Pokemon gaming sections as well.

What Pok?mon would you choose as a partner?: Oshawott! It's my mascot ya know.
Welcome to the (quiet) club c: You enjoying greeting people here?

Added an Oshawott for you ofc~

Sonic3775

Hello nice to meet you
Years
I would like to join so here it goes.
When did I join PC ? I joined in July 22, 2011.
What is my favorite thing about PC (If I have any yet) ? Pokemon showdown because of much fun I have talking and battling with other people.
What Pokemon would I choose as a partner ? It would be a litwick, it's so cute. ^_^

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
Years
  • Seen Oct 5, 2018
Can I request an Update? :3

Ida13

Gone For a While
Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Dec 6, 2017
When I joined: July 2017
My favorite part; trades and trivia games
My pokemon partner; If this counts, alola Arcanine, like the one in my signature.

KNS27

I got... Lonely Doggo?
Years
When did you join PC?
Three days before my Birthday! or more simple 18 March 2017

What is your favorite part of PC?
(Mostly) Pokemon Trivia, Forum Games, and Fifth Generations!

What pok?mon would you choose as a partner? (any is fine, legendaries too!)
Looking at my Profile and Signature... Cubone would be nice

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 8, 2024
currently updating this for those who are new and wish to join, as well as those who have requested an update!

edit: should all be right now!

When did you join PC?

Welcome to the club! Enjoy helping and meeting new members to the community!

When did you join PC? I joined in Apr 2017.
What is your favorite part of PC? (if you have one yet!) Looking at completed ROM hacks.
What pok?mon would you choose as a partner? (any is fine, legendaries too!) Bagon.

Bagon is pretty awesome man! Welcome to the club :D

When I joined: July 2017
My favorite part; trades and trivia games
My pokemon partner; If this counts, alola Arcanine, like the one in my signature.

Welcome to the fan-club! I gave your regular Arcanine since Alolan-Arcanine doesn't exist in the main Pokemon games, I hope that was ok.

I'd like an update too, please.

I wonder how far I've gone since the challenge started. :0

Rotom gained boosted experience and shot to level 64!

Can I request an Update? :3

Leafeon gained boosted experience and climbed to level 22!

I would like to join so here it goes.
When did I join PC ? I joined in July 22, 2011.
What is my favorite thing about PC (If I have any yet) ? Pokemon showdown because of much fun I have talking and battling with other people.
What Pokemon would I choose as a partner ? It would be a litwick, it's so cute. ^_^

Heya, and welcome to the fan club! I've added you to the first post in this thread. Enjoy welcoming new members :D

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
When did you join PC? I joined in Apr 2017.
What is your favorite part of PC? (if you have one yet!) Looking at completed ROM hacks.
What pok?mon would you choose as a partner? (any is fine, legendaries too!) Bagon.

When did you join PC?

Hey hey, welcome to the club! I see you've both already been sorted into your Get-Together houses. Are you happy with the house you got placed in? :)

KNS27

I got... Lonely Doggo?
Years
Hey hey, welcome to the club! I see you've both already been sorted into your Get-Together houses. Are you happy with the house you got placed in? :)

Yep.I was happy I got Consortia because I need more friends and trying to cure my Anti-Social Problem.Also, my favorite type is Fire and Consortia mascot is Fire type Pokemon.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Adventure,

I thought I would be placed in team Gloria. Lol. I hope this isn't like someone who thinks they'll be placed in house Gryffindor being placed in house Slytherin.
Nah, rather the other way around! Gloria is being ambitious, like Slythering. Vestigo is being adventurous, like Gryffindor!

Yep.I was happy I got Consortia because I need more friends and trying to cure my Anti-Social Problem.Also, my favorite type is Fire and Consortia mascot is Fire type Pokemon.
Yea I was happy too! I love the fire dog <3

Raffy98

[color=#2d9bce][b][span="font-family: 'century got
Years
Hi, my real name is peter. I love pokemon game more than anime. I don't know much about this forum so be simple.

Hi Peter! It's normal to be a little bit intimidated at first (I was too!), but it's something that will go away after being active for a bit. With that said, enjoy your stay!

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 29, 2017
Hello guys
My favorite PC part-Showdown

My Partner-BLAZIKEN LV 100
I'M TRULY FIRE HEARTED
🔥 🔥 🔥

FlakyGuy

A super flaky person~
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Sep 18, 2020
This seems like a really fun thing to do so I guess I'll join too ^-^
When did you join PC?: September 26th 2017
What is your favorite part of PC?: Forum Games and Trade Corner
What pokémon would you choose as a partner?: Cacnea

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Hello guys
My favorite PC part-Showdown

My Partner-BLAZIKEN LV 100
I'M TRULY FIRE HEARTED
🔥 🔥 🔥
Hi, welcome! I'll give you a Blaziken if you really want to, but it'll be Lv 1 :D You can grow it to Lv 100 by greeting other users in this forum.

This seems like a really fun thing to do so I guess I'll join too ^-^
When did you join PC?: September 26th 2017
What is your favorite part of PC?: Forum Games and Trade Corner
What pokémon would you choose as a partner?: Cacnea

Welcome! Aha, a trader and forum gamer, sounds like you've found nice places to hang out c: I'll add a Cacnea for you~ Come back when you want it updated after you've greeted other users!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back