• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen The Unova Travel Journal

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Fourteenth Doctor

The little... Daleks
Years
Defeated Clay at the Driftveil gym and headed for Chargestone cave, Bianca gave me HM02 Fly, I had planned to teach fly to Emolga but I found it can't learn fly so I've replaced Emolga with a Joltik which I caught in Chargestone cave, I'll be catching a Vullaby as soon as I get a chance (Dark/Flying) which will also cover the empty spot on my team (I was planning to add a dark type anyway), I'm just making my way through Chargestone cave battling Plasma grunts.

Team:

Pignite Lv31
Palpitoad Lv31
Simisage Lv31
Joltik Lv31
Gothita Lv31

I was also given a lucky egg by Professor Juniper which has come in handy for training Joltik from Lv25, I'll probably swap it between all of my team so that everyone gains from it, I'm planning to get my team to about Lv35-37 before I go to the next gym

Another big update since I last posted, I've just defeated Drayden and obtained the final badge, my team has changed alot since my last post too, I had replaced my Simisage with a Ferroseed (which I evolved into Ferrothorn), then when I got to the 8th gym I realised I was lacking an ice type pokemon (none of my team could learn an ice type move) so I caught a Beartic (I changed my ds month to April so that it would be winter), I also caught a Vullaby, I'm going to head to Victory Road now and prepare for the pokemon league.

My Team;

Emboar Lv42
Beartic Lv43
Seismitoad Lv41
Galvantula Lv41
Gothitelle Lv41
Vullaby Lv40

Weavile05

Currently Hacking BW
Years
Alright a little more got done last night.
-Caught Purrloin
-Trained it to level 8, along with the rest of my team
-Got all the items in Striaton City
-Saved in the pokecenter

gregory_turner420

Trainer/Breeder
Years
hmm traded my gurdurr for another one now have conkeldurr, and got bianca's munna back from team plasma, now fighting Burgh for my 3rd gym badge.

Servine and Conkeldurr wrecked Burgh

RYOUKI

survive the world.
Years
Oh, Oh, oh! Today, I finally got White! So yeah, here's what happened.

I chose Snivy as my starter, and now I'm in Pinwheel Forest trying to train my Servine for Lenora.
Okay, here's what happened:

-Challenge the Castelia City Gym, but they were specializing in Bug-types, I decided to catch a Darumaka.
-Darumaka pwned Arti.
-Wandered forever in the desert just to take Archen.
-Archen kinda sucks right now. After he hits the yellow line, he's pretty much useless.
-Went to uh, Nimbasa City.
-The Gym is nice, but YOU HAVE TO WAIT FOR THE ROLLER COASTER. D:
-Elesa is tough.
-Er, no. Elesa's Emolga is tough. Her Zebstrika went down in, I dunno, 2-3 moves?
-To beat Elesa's Emolga, decided to catch a Sandile.
-It worked! Her Emolga kept abusing Aerial Ace, so I decided to torment.
-The battle was long, she kept healing her FIRST Emolga. Rock Tomb only has 10 PP, you know?
-Sandile went down, but it's speed was down because of the effect of Rock Tomb, so Archen Ancient Powered her.
-Second Emolga got Ancient Powered too. Yeah, I dunno why it's suddenly not annoying and weak.
-Elesa's real Pokemon was Emolga. Zebstika was weeeeeak.
-Off to Driftveil City.
-I thought Clay's name was... Clayton?

Pokemon team so far:
Servine, Solosis, Archen, Panpour, (Darumaka), (Sandile).

Pokemon in the parenthesis, I don't plan on using.

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
Years
  • Age 28
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 25, 2024
After being defeated by Elesa twice yesterday, I decided to train up a Sandile up to a Krokorok.
Even with a newly evolved Krokorok, I still had trouble with her Emolgas, but I eventually won in the end this morning.
I also went back to Nacrene city to revive the fossil that I got from the backpacker.
Since I was in Nacrene, I decided to backtrack even further into Nuvema town to collect my prize for seeing 50 pokémon.
After all that, I'm now ready to face Clay.

Current team
Servine lv.32
Panpour lv.28
Tranquill lv.28
Whirlipede lv.28
Zorua lv.28
Scraggy lv.28

Kokuo

Ground Type Trainer
Years
Got the game yesterday. I beat Burgh last night and I'm backtracking some so I can catch some pokemon I missed. Castelia City was very impressive.

Current Team
Dewott - lvl 21
Pansear - lvl 22
Blitzle - lvl 19
Timburr - lvl 20

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
Years
After school I have more of an urge to play Pokemon Black. Absence does make the heart grow fonder, it seems. XD

Anyway, I've evolved all of my Pokemon in my team. Now I just have to get Jellicient (I shall call him Squishy and he shall be mine and he shall be my Squishy) and Hydreigon. I beat the fifth Gym Leader after healing my Pignite (now Emboar.) I'm currently at Route 5, after trading a Minccino for a Basuclin. I also caught an Emolga in a shaking patch. :> Oh, and I found a Cinccino in a shaking patch outside the Cold Storage, as well as a Stoutland. o_o

Current Team
Emboar (Bacon)- Lv 36 (Male)
Adamant
Spr_5b_500.png

• Heat Crash
  • Work Up
  • Arm Thrust
  • Take Down

Zebstrika (Stripes)- Lv 35 (Male)
Adamant
Spr_5b_523.png

• Stomp
  • Thunder Wave
  • Flame Charge
  • Spark

Excadrill (Molly)- Lv 36 (Female)
Quirky
Spr_5b_530.png

• Rock Slide
  • Metal Claw
  • Hone Claws
  • Earthquake

Whimsicott (Fearne)- Lv 36 (Female)
Hardy
Spr_5b_547.png

• PoisonPowder
  • Leech Seed
  • Giga Drain
  • Energy Ball

Last edited:

IndigoPlateau

Captain of the Awesome Team
Years
I've been playing for about nine hours, trying to evenly level my team. My starter was Oshawott and now I have a Dewott.

My Team
Dewott - Level 22
Munna - Level 21
Timburr - Level 19
Sawk - Level 18
Blitzle - Level 15
Pansear - Level 14

I'm loving this game so far

Steven

[i]h e l p[/i]
Years
  • Age 31
  • Ohio
  • Seen Jan 4, 2023
- Got White in the mail an hour ago.
- Picked Oshawott. Adamant, which is the nature I wanted (Samurott has better Attacks than Special Attacks)
- My ID is 02792 which is decent. I like nice IDs for no reason.
- Caught a Patrat for the Union Room.
- Discovered that you can't go into the Union Room until (most likely) after the first badge. Mean.
- Trained Oshawott a bit.
- Got Pansear

Currently in the first gym. About to battle the gym leader. Once I beat him and go through the Plasma event, I will trade over a Shiny Snivy for my team. Yay Shiny Snivy.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 21, 2021
So I'm in Celestial Tower heading down to face Skyla. My team right now:

Dewott lv 34
Gurdurr lv 34
Cofagrigus lv 34
Duosion lv 34
Darmanitan lv 35
Scolipede lv 34

So happy with my Cofagrigus, favourite pokemon of the 5th gen!

Nameless.

Autumn has struck. Unova is abound with pleasant flame colored leaves, and the crisp cool air fills the air. Today, I finally started my journey to become a Pokemon trainer! I was pretty nervous to venture forth into the big world, but so excited I could barely sit still! Thank goodness I have my friends Cheren and Bianca by my side! We're all starting our adventures today. We'll never be alone and it'll be more fun this way! ^__^

I awoke to a pretty little box sitting upon my desk this morning. Cheren was quick to arrive when I told him about the letter from Professor Juniper attached to the box, but as usual, Bianca was running behind. She finally arrived after a few moments and together, we opened the box! To our joy and cheer were three Pokeballs sitting perfectly upright. They insisted I pick the first Pokemon since the box was placed in my room. Very quickly, I got a really good feeling from the ball on the left, the very first one. I picked it up, and pressed the button in the middle. I'd always seen Pokemon trainers on TV opening their Pokeballs this way, and I thought it might be a little reckless to throw it in my room like they do in battles. Out from the bright white light appeared a little green snake with a yellow collar! With a yawn and a stretch, it gazed up at me. It was so.. mystical and surreal.. meeting my partner for the first time and gazing into it's eyes.

Immediately, I felt a bond grow between us. Like we were meant to meet each other. It must have been, because I quickly figured out that my partner was a female! According to the trainer guide that I read religiously, the Pokemon is called a Snivy. Snivy! My new partner! My excitement rose even further! Cheren and Bianca followed quickly, picking up the remaining two balls.

Bianca was quick to challenge me to a battle, and a battle we did! I won against her Oshawott, and I felt so fired up and excited! Cheren battled me soon after with his Tepig, and me and my new partner pulled out on the top! I've never felt so alive! This must be what being a trainer feels like! Quickly, we hustled onward to the Professor's lab to thank her and to get the rest of the information we'll need for our journey!

We received a Pokedex, and a few gifts from my mom and off we were! I'm sure you know the rest from here! We got a demonstration on catching Pokemon from the Professor and received our first five Pokeballs. <3 As Bianca and Cheren trailed off to put their new knowledge to the test, I immediately ran around to try out my capture skills and initiated a battle with a small puppy-like Pokemon, known as Lillipup. I tried to weaken it with my Snivy just as the professor said to do, but she ended up hitting it too hard and fainting it beyond capture-chance. Disappointed, but without loss of spirit, we searched onward! I ran into several other Lillipup after but to no avail for capture. My new partner sure is a tough cookie! She tends to hit a little harder than I would like.

Soon after having a small talk with her to hopefully have her calm down and not hit with so much strength when I want to capture something, we ran into an oddly colored Lillipup. It was a pretty blonde color instead of brown, with a strange greenish patch on it's back, unlike the dark brown that's usually there. A special Pokemon already?! I couldn't believe my eyes!! I had to catch this one no matter the cost! After a very gentle tackle from my Snivy, I threw a Pokeball with all my faith and all my might! Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle... click! I CAUGHT IT! Oh my goodness! I caught a special colored Pokemon!

I can't wait to show Cheren and Bianca what I got! But for now, I'm gonna run back home and get my Pokemon some well-needed rest!

My journey starts now! I cannot wait to see what all will happen!! <3

----

encas

Don't tread on me.
Years
I have just reached Castelia City! I have switched my team around a bit; I dumped Maisy the Tepig for an Audino whom I nicknamed Bobby. I couldn't stand only using one Pokemon, so I ended up catching a Cottonee (dubbed Vera), too.

Current team:

Vera (Female Cottonee, Bold nature, Level 18)
Bobby (Male Audino, Sassy nature, Level 22)

Steven

[i]h e l p[/i]
Years
  • Age 31
  • Ohio
  • Seen Jan 4, 2023
- Went through first gym. Beat it with relative ease.
- Beat Team Plasma in the Dreamyard. They are so contradictory. "We must liberate Pokemon from trainers. Oh, time for a battle! GO PURRLOIN!"
- Got the C-Gear
- Traded over Shiny Snivy with Eviolite. What a weird item name.

I am currenting training on Route 1. Snivy is at Level 5 right now.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 21, 2021
Just defeated Skyla, not too hard although her Unfezant and Swanna gave a few annoyances. Dewott and Duosion helped a lot in this battle. My Dewott finally evolved into Samurott after the battle too.

Samurott lv 36
Gurdurr lv 35
Cofagrigus lv 34
Duosion lv 35
Darmanitan lv 35
Scolipede lv 35

Kon~

Follow your dream to the end ~
Years
After a while, I decided to get my act together and just challenge Clay already. I headed over to the gym and who should be there but Cheren had gotten there already. Based on past events, I was half-expecting him to challenge me to a battle but no; there was simply a hold-up. Team Plasma, along with a man named Ghetsis - who reminded me of someone... - were demanding Clay hand over the members he had arrested. Ghetsis said something about only taking Pokémon away from wicked people - but unless that ten-year-old I spoke to earlier was some kind of murderer, I don't think it holds any truth. I was excited for some kind of fight to happen but no, the lazy bum simply handed them back! Before Cheren and I could argue anything, Team Plasma took off and Clay just hand-waved them away. Stupid lazy bum. I was going to teach him a lesson... or something. Meh.

Cheren decided he wanted to train a little more before the battle but I had trained previously, so I headed straight in was greeted to some kind of elevator contraption. It had open sides and everything. If I fell over the edge, I'd just keep on falling down to the center of the earth, or nearabouts. This thing was a death trap, but people were insisting on battling on it! Some trainers were even balanced on these steel girders - a single step forwards or backwards and that was it! Why do people feel the need to battle in such strange and eccentric places...? It didn't help that everytime Marik, my Liepard, used Assist, he grabbed Recover - even on the very first turn, when it was pretty useless.

The elevators were confusing. I kept getting lost and heading to the same level twice to the point that the trainers were giving me directions. I made it down the the bottom and finally got to face the magnificent Lazy Bum Clay! His Excadrill was a nightmare, but Pendant and Tempo, being water and grass type respectively, were certainly effective, and my squishy Tardy got the advantage over a Krokorok with his Psyshock. In the end, we were all worn out but we managed to win the Quake Badge!

It wasn't that dark yet outside and I'd already seen everything Driftveil had to offer so I decided to move on. I barely got a step onto route six when Bianca showed up and said something about be being extra strong so she wanted to battle. I'm stronger than her... so she wants to battle. What the Mew, Bianca?! Comet, my beautiful Zebstrika, easily took care of her and she handed me a reward: HM Fly! I taught it to Fawke straight away.

A quick battle through route 6 and I was at the entrance to a cave. It was covered with some sticky web that my much-ignored PokéDex told me came from a Galvantula. I didn't even want to know what one of those was; it shoots web and it's name end in -antual, thus I am staying the heck away from it. o__o
I didn't know what to do and was ready to turn back for the night when Lazy Bum showed up and cleared it away for me. Guess he's not so lazy after all. I went into the cave and... waitwhat. I got ambushed by ninjas?! I thought that only happened in stories?!?!?

And then there was N.

Oh dear lord he's pretty.

N said he's been waiting for me (omfg♥) and that he'd asked the Shadow Triad to bring me to him (omfg♥). He said I've been chosen. (omfg♥ and this is getting old fast). He told me he'd surmised that Cheren was striving for strength and that Bianca was sad about her lack thereof, but I... I was neutral, and for some reason that was good. I wasn't listening closely because he was complimenting me and being pretty which overhauled my systems. Then he said Team Plasma was waiting down below for me to battle, because he wanted to see me in action. Well, I'm not one to disappoint a bishie! Let's go!

And just in time to break me out of my happy mood was the one and only mood-killer Bianca. And this time, she'd brought Professor Juniper with her. What the Mew, Bianca?! (this is getting old fast, too) Prof. Juniper gave me a Lucky Egg which I was sure I might never use, and then pointed out some floating rocks. Yeah. Floating rocks. Turns out the electrical charges in this cave are strong enough to do freaky stuff like that. o__o

There were a few trainers to battle but none of them looked remotely goon-like so I was a little confused. It didn't help that Prof. Juniper kept showing up to rave about Klink or something, and Bianca saying she's a bodyguard or something. Stop distracting me, guys, I wanna get to N! ♥ So I ran away from them and came to a bridge and SUDDENLY, NINJAS! They felt the need to shimmy me across a bridge I was perfectly capable of walking over and informed me that the goons were downstairs. Thanks guys. Coulda told me earlier.

So I went downstairs and beat up as many goons as I could. These guys were standing between me and N. I would have hurt them more if they hadn't been saying stuff like "N is worried about you!" which made my knees melt and my heart shake or something to that manner. Also, these two random dudes gave me some things called Nuggets which, despite my hunger and initial impression, were actually chunks of pure gold. I've said it before, I'll say it again. People around here are generous o__o

N was waiting for me at the end. I refrained from doing a slow-motion Shojo run towards him. He told me that the world is grey, and he must separate the black of humans from the white of Pokémon. Then we battled. He lost, but told me it was because he was worried about his friends getting hurt, and I realised he saw his team the same way I did - not tools for battle, but as friends to grow strong beside. He wants to battle but he's so concerned for their health, he daren't. It made my heart ache for him.

Of course, Miss Mood-Killer, Bianca, showed up with Professor Responsible Adult in tow.
What that MEW, Bianca?!

N got angry fast. He wasn't happy with Prof. Juniper's motives, that didn't care about the hearts of the Pokémon, and said that the idea of a PokéDex simply revolted him. I agreed, and was about to tell him about the fact that the only Pokémon I 'owned' were the six I had befriended for my team, and I would never dream of letting Pokémon sit in stasis in a computer, completely isolated from others and from the world.

Of course, before I could say all that, Juniper said people's motives were different and what she was doing could be seen as a good thing. What. That's... that's just... gragh! How can you say something like that?! N's reaction was just the same and he kicked off, yelling at her about letting Pokémon suffer. It was all I could do not to chime in, simply because I could see the outrage on Juniper and Bianca's faces, and I didn't want them to be that angry at me, too. N stormed out, and Bianca wouldn't let me go after him to calm him down. What. The. Mew. Bianca?! Can't you see what's going on here?! I was so angry, I felt like crying, and before the stupid woman Juniper or idiot Bianca could say anything more, I stormed out too.

I ran as fast as I could, but it was too late, N was gone. He'd left not a trace of him ever being there.

I checked into the Mistralton Pokémon Center and cried myself to sleep.

Spoiler:

Years
  • UK
  • Seen May 12, 2013
Haven't updated for a day or so.

Have completed all eight badges, currently grinding to get my team to a high level before I take on the elite 4.

My team:

Spr_5b_500.png

Titan the Emboar - Level 51 ♂

Spr_5b_561.png

Horus the Sigilyph - Level 48 ♂

Spr_5b_565.png

Gorgon the Carracosta - Level 49 ♂

Spr_5b_638.png

Cobalion - Level 48 ♂

Spr_5b_542.png

Bugsy the Leavanny - Level 48 ♂

Spr_5b_634.png

Nox the Zweilous - Level 51 ♂ (Trying to level up to 64 to get it to evolve into Hydreigon, I don't know if I can last that long though, grinding is boring)

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
Time to document my adventure in pokemon White Version (Black will be coming later), and i'll do it in journal form!

Name: Kris (Kollyns)

____________________________________________________________________________________

Dear Journal,

Yesterday I began my pokemon journey. As I had first choice in my starter pokemon, I chose the grass type Snivy. He proved to be very good when I defeated both Bianca and Cheren, at the cost of my room being completely destroyed. No worries, mom promised that she would clean it up, while giving me the Xtranceiver. I also received a Pokedex and five pokeballs from Professor Juniper and a Town Map from my mom.

On Route 1, I caught a Patrat, whom I named Watchman, and a Lillipup that I named Yorkie. I quickly moved on to Accumula Town, where Professor Juniper gave me a tour of the Pokemon Center. After that, I listened to some whackjob named Ghetsis give a speech about liberating pokemon. The sad thing is, some people actually seemed to consider his ideas.

Right after the crowd dispersed, another weirdo named N challenged me to a battle, and I defeated him easily. He said something about talking to pokemon...well, lucky him. You'd figure if he could talk to pokemon, he wouldn't have the same insane ideas as that Ghetsis figure.

I left Accumula Town and entered Route 2, where my mom called me on the Xtranceiver, before appearing behind me and giving me some running shoes she found while cleaning. I continued through Route 2, battling and defeating Bianca right before I reached Striaton City.

Before challenging the Striaton gym, I checked out the Trainer School. Inside, I defeated Cheren pretty easily, and he gave me some Oran Berries. Then I checked out the Dreamyard. There, some girl just gave me a Panpour, just gave me it! Well, I nicknamed it Monagua and headed to the Striaton Gym. I faced Chili, the fire type user of the three brothers, Cress, Cilan and Chili. It was rather easy to defeat him, as Monagua had an advantage against his Pansear.

After I left the gym, Professor Juniper's friend, Fennel, gave me TM01, Cut, so that I could explore the Dreamyard. I did so, only to meet up with Bianca. She too was after a Munna, and as soon as we entered the Dreamyard we saw one. When it saw us, it began to retreat, until some jerks from Team Plasma came up and began to kick her. That's some way to liberate the pokemon!

So of course I intervened and dominated those jerks. Musharna showed up and generated images of Ghetsis, causing the Plasma grunts to flee in terror. Fennel then showed up and collected the Dream Mist.

After everyone was gone, I scoured the Dreamyard until I found another Munna, which I caught and nicknamed Dream. I returned to Fennel's house and she explained what she was going to do with the Dream Mist.

I went to Route 3, and let's just say a lot of stuff happened. To sum it all up, I defeated Cheren in a battle and Team Plasma stole some little girl's pokemon, so me and Cheren got it back. I also caught many pokemon, a Woobat, Roggenrola (Roggy), Pidove (Valiant), and a Blitzle. After everything, I headed to Nacrene City. It wasn't the most attractive place, as it was really only warehouses and a museum.

I went to the museum, which was also the gym, and encountered the nutcase, N. I decimated his team and he walked off, muttering something about Reshiram. I proceeded into the gym and claimed the Basic Badge, but not without Lenora putting up a challenging fight. I lost the first time, so I trained by Pinwheel Forest, where I caught a few pokemon like Throh and Tympole.

When I did defeat Lenora, Team Plasma showed up, yet again, and stole the skull of the skeleton in the museum. So Lenora, Burgh and I went on a chase through Pinwheel Forest while Cheren and Bianca guarded the museum. Eventually we caught up with the grunt that had the skull, and another guy named Gorm (Jebus, what were these peoples parents thinking?!) made him give it back.

After I finished my sweep of Pinwheel Forest, I headed to Sky Arrow Bridge. Man, that was a pretty cool bridge! I then entered Castelia City, where even more things happened.

Basically, I explored every nook and cranny of the city, rescued Bianca's Munna from Team Plasma, recruited Dancers for some sort of dance team, became a...uh...person who gives surveys to people, and defeated Burgh in his gym. That's just the bare skeleton of what happened, but I don't feel like going into too much detail, plus I can't remember it all.

I headed to Route 4, defeated Bianca and Cheren (Jebus, can I get a break please?) and did a little exploring. I caught a Darumaka (Daruma), Sandile (Corenid), and Scraggy (Hood).

I did a little exploring of Nimbasa City next. I tried out the musicals, which were waaay too girly for me, I took a quick look of Gear Station, the Battle Institute, and both stadiums. I also came out of the musical place to see Bianca's freakin' dad yelling at her. God, he could be a little annoying and embarassing. I'm so glad i'm not Bianca. Though, Elesa eventually intervened and convinced Bianca's dad to let her continue her journey. Side Note: Elesa is HOT!

I decided to head back to Desert Resort where I caught a Yamask (Tut). Then, I decided to take a quick visit back to Castelia City. In the pokemon center, I received a Liberty Pass. I then boarded a boat to go to Liberty Garden where, of course, Team Plasma was wreaking havoc. I crushed them all and headed to the basement of the lighthouse, where I crushed the final Plasma grunt. And guess what, I am currently staring the mythical pokemon Victini in the eyes. Let's see how this works out...

____________________________________________________________________________________

My current team:

Panpour "Monagua"
515.gif
b515.gif

Lv21
Male
Lax nature
Met on 3/6/2011 at the Dreamyard, at Lv10.
Somewhat Vain.
Held Item: Eviolite
Ability: Gluttony
Moves: Fury Swipes, Bite, Lick, Water Gun

Blitzle
522.gif

Lv22
Male
Modest nature
Met on 3/6/2011 on Route 3, at Lv10.
Strong Willed.
Held Item: King's Rock
Ability: Lightning Rod
Moves: Quick Attack, Thunder Wave, Flame Charge, Shock Wave

Lillipup "Yorkie"
506.gif
b506.gif

Lv22
Male
Careful nature
Met on 3/6/2011 on Route 1, at Lv2.
Quick tempered.
Held Item: None
Ability: Pick Up
Moves: Retaliate, Take Down, Odor Slueth, Crunch

Munna "Dream"
517.gif
b517.gif

Lv22
Female
Quirky nature
Met on 3/6/2011 at the Dreamyard, at Lv10.
Quick tempered.
Held Item: Quick Claw
Ability: Synchronize
Moves: Psybeam, Moonlight, Lucky Chant, Yawn

Pidove "Valiant"
519.gif

Lv23
Male
Calm nature
Met on 3/6/2011 on Route 3, at Lv8.
Strongly defiant.
Held Item: Amulet Coin
Ability: Super Luck
Moves: Detect, Air Cutter, Roost, Quick Attack

Servine
496.gif
b496.gif

Lv24
Male
Naughty nature
Met on 3/6/2011 at Nuvema Town, at Lv5.
Very finicky.
Held Item: Miracle Seed
Ability: Overgrow
Moves: Tackle, Growth, Mega Drain, Leaf Tornado

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
Years
  • Age 28
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 25, 2024
Clay was extremely easy, in fact, I only had trouble with his Excadrill 'cos it was part steel.
I decided to replace Panpour with Tirtouga and then taught it dig.
Got through Chargestone twice. ('Cos it's so awesome.)
Phantom (Zorua) and Centigiga (Whirlipede) both evolved in the cave.
Arrived in Mistralton city, I'll go to Celestial Tower tomorrow.

Current team
Servine lv. 33
Tranquill lv.30
Tirtouga lv.30
Scolipede lv.30
Zoroark lv.30
Scraggy lv.30

AntiZero

Remember?
Years
  • Seen Jun 1, 2014
Alright!

-Since my last update, I've beaten Cilan
-Beat Lenora
-Beat Burgh (I love Castelia City :D)
-Just caught a Sigilyph

Team

Spr_5b_502.png
Dewott Lv. 24
-Tackle
-Tail Whip
-Water Gun
-Razor Shell

Spr_5b_525.png
Boldore Lv. 25
-Rock Blast
-Power Gem
-Smack Down
-Headbutt

Spr_5b_533.png
Gurdurr Lv. 25
-Chip Away
-Rock Throw
-Wake-Up Slap
-Low Kick

Spr_5b_507.png
Herdier Lv. 24
-Work Up
-Tackle
-Take Down
-Crunch

Spr_5b_561.png
Sigilyph Lv. 20
-Psywave
-Tailwind
-Whirlwind
-Psybeam

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 21, 2021
Destroyed the Icirrus Gym with my Darmanitan. I found the battle against Skyla tougher than Brycen.

Gurdurr lv 36
Scolipede lv 37
Cofagrigus lv 37
Samurott lv 37
Darmanitan lv 40
Duosion lv 37

Currently searching for a Stunfisk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back