• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Adventures Yellow Chapter [DEMO- BUG FIX]

Should I keep Ponyta Tale Chapter or Take it out?

• Yes

Votes: 35 94.6%
  • No

Votes: 2 5.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Trainer 766

Well, I recall reading a few times where they call Yellow "boy".
Damn you Japan with your traps! And here I thought I knew something... no wonder Prof. Oak has so much trouble.
Spoiler:

Yellow was disguised as a male at one point.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen May 14, 2021
I don't know if I'm an idiot of if my game's glitched when I go into the viridian forrest, in the beginning, nothing happens. There's a pokeball on the ground but I cannot pick it up.

Years
This hack ain't dead!!!

PGQtnmJ.png
kKSd5yd.png
RBanppV.png

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 6, 2022
I've tried everything I could think of, but I just cannot get the patch to work. I downloaded the fire red 1.0 rom version, i got the yellow patch, i used lunar, and tsukiyomi. i tried going on my computer and my tablet to patch it, and it SAYS it's patched successfully, but when i try to play it? it just plays the fire red version. I don't know what else to do at this point. I used to know how to patch these games on my GBA emulator, but now I just cannot figure it out, and I've been at it for hours now.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 9, 2022
I've tried everything I could think of, but I just cannot get the patch to work. I downloaded the fire red 1.0 rom version, i got the yellow patch, i used lunar, and tsukiyomi. i tried going on my computer and my tablet to patch it, and it SAYS it's patched successfully, but when i try to play it? it just plays the fire red version. I don't know what else to do at this point. I used to know how to patch these games on my GBA emulator, but now I just cannot figure it out, and I've been at it for hours now.
Maybe you're patching one file and playing another? Because there's no reason it shouldn't work if it patched successfully.
Try this-
Redownload the FR 1.0 rom; extract to get the .gba file; rename it to something short and without spaces, for example, ayc.gba. Open Tsukuyomi (don't use Lunar for .ups) and select the patch file you downloaded from here as the ups patch, and ayc.gba as the target file; apply patch; now, once you open ayc.gba in your emulator, you shouldn't see FireRed.
Hope this helps.

Last edited:

glong279

A Royal Knight
Years

Have you tried patching it to another Fire Red ROM? Like the 1636 - Pokémon Fire Red (U)(Squirrels).gba

Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
The file of beta 1.1 was been removed from mediafire and i can't download it.
Sorry for my english, i'm brazilian.

vxo

ROM Hacker
Years
Looks really good! I wish I could play it though; the Mediafire link has been taken down.

If the setup is similar to Red Chapter, I know it will be good!

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 26, 2022
Umm I'm new to this hack the link that's posted was taken down this looks rlly interesting and I would love to play it

Back