• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Embarrassing moments in your life?

Years
  • Age 122
  • Seen Jan 27, 2019
Anything humiliating you've done that you can't live down.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen today
My 2 friends on the bus in 9th grade took my phone and spent the whole ride looking through my weird search history and stupid messages

I was scared they were going to start passing the phone around, luckily they didn't.

Years
My 2 friends on the bus in 9th grade took my phone and spent the whole ride looking through my weird search history and stupid messages

I was scared they were going to start passing the phone around, luckily they didn't.

Incognito Browsing, my friend.

string555

Banned
Years
Most things I've said while on a Manic episode. I'm sure it made perfect sense to me at the time, but not under normal circumstances. :/

Years
  • Age 37
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 27, 2023
The most recent embarrassing moment I had was when I went to an audition. The judges will send 10 people at a time and tell us to do exercises together. On one exercise, we all had to balance on one leg for two minutes and I was the only person in the room who couldn't balance on one leg.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Everyday feels like an embarrassment, my man.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 22, 2024
I was taking this final exam once, and I was super tired that day - really glad and just ready to get out of there when I finished it, and when I went to turn it in I expected to just drop off my papers at the front of the hall with the TAs and leave, as usual, but the professor personally took my papers and reached out to shake my hand, gave me a big smile and said thank you.

In my groggy state I wasn't expecting this interaction, and instead of saying at least "thank you" back or something I reflexively said "yup" and nothing else for some reason when I took his hand and I still cringe thinking about how awkward that was

Goo

Fiction is an improvement on life
Years
I've done nothing an international move couldn't fix.

That being said my younger years had a decent amount of cringe involved.

Glad to say I don't know the same people now.

luckyjack

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 19, 2018
As I was leaving an interview, I shook hands and said thanks, turned and walked into a wall.
Everyone around lost it.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 1, 2023
Just two weeks before I finished my internship, my colleagues discovered that I was a fan of MLP:FiM by browsing through my Facebook account. I hadn't used Facebook in years, but someone who I had introduced the show to thanked me by writing a message on Facebook saying "Thanks for showing me this, this girl's now a full brony too!"

Those last few weeks were really awkward as a result. I tried to just claim that my Facebook account got hacked and I wiped my entire profile immediately afterwards, but I could tell that most of them didn't buy it. I'm almost glad they ended up not hiring me.

Lemonski

Is already coming for your pizza
Years
My one and so far only optional physics course was a flop all around. Even though we were allowed to use a book that had almost all the required formulas in it during the exam, I still managed to use all the absolutely wrong ones and on a scale of 4 to 10 I got a grade of 5. It's a passed course alright but still; it wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if the teacher was laughing at my sorry attempts at answers while looking through that exam.

Keiran

[b]Rock Solid[/b]
Years
One time I was performing and my mic came unplugged and I just stared at my mic like "oh no" and tapped it, I felt somewhat embarrassed but the crowd loved it and thought it was part of the performance.

Back