• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Empyrean [v1.1] (~! Final Arc Released !~)

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 23, 2024
Loving the update man! I would like to know where the Lucky Egg and Soothe Bell is though. Help would be appreciated lol

Also Lucarionite xD can't find that bad boy anywhere

Thanks! :]
Lucky Egg can be found hidden in a rock on Route 101, someone posted a screenshot of its exact location earlier in the thread. Soothe Bell is given by an NPC in Sylen City Mall, ground floor. Lucarionite is not yet in the game, but will with 99% certainty be in v0.7

One question. Can i play this on android?

Sadly no, it's PC/Windows only.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 24, 2019
hi anyone knows how to solve the ice puzzle in the ice gym, i want to get that pokemon but cant solve it
i was gunna post a video on how to solve it... buuuttttt... it took me a good hour to figure it out and i think you should work to earn it :P

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 6, 2021
i was gunna post a video on how to solve it... buuuttttt... it took me a good hour to figure it out and i think you should work to earn it :P

yeah i know, i got the right part but couldnt get the left part. i just f12 everytime i dont get it. :(

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Feb 29, 2024
Hi, another thing I have discovered is when an opposing trainer's chansey uses healing wish, it's sprite still remains until the next Pokemon is sent out. After you select your next move, the game will freeze for a short period of time. The game goes back to normal after that.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 24, 2019
yeah i know, i got the right part but couldnt get the left part. i just f12 everytime i dont get it. :(

lol you can do it buddy :P, i'l give you a hint: you want to end up on the square just below the square of the door~ in otherwords: you have to always keep a ... "path" open for that spot ;)

Years
@luligod
To me the ice puzzle wasn't that hard and took me about 5-10 mins (I love puzzles and being able to figure stuff out which is why it didn't take me too long)
There are lots of ways that you can do it, if you're having trouble visualising a path I'd recommend taking a screenshot and using a drawing tool to go over what you can do alternatively sketch it by hand to find what possibilities there are. Remember you also have strength.
As much as I would like to give you a solution the reward is very satisfying

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 31, 2020
I poked around and found out why Gardevoir wasn't reverting back to normal. I'll have to take an even deeper look to figure out how did it turn into mega on its own in the first place though! :D

If you want to revert it back, give her the Gardevoirite and battle anyone. Mega evolution option will be bugged out a bit, but after you battle once, everything should go back to normal.

Out of curiosity, why wasn't it reverting?

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Nov 25, 2021
Pokemon Empyrean

~~~~~~~ Download Links At The Bottom ~~~~~~~

Channels:
>> Follow updates on Twitter <<

>> Subscribe for updates through Email <<

About Project:
Spoiler:

Plot:
(warning: contains spoilers for first 15 minutes of gameplay)
Spoiler:

Features:
* 21 starters to choose from!
* Gen 1 to 7
* Mega evolutions! + Custom Megas
* 4 player character options
* New Regional Variants
* New Type: Light
* Stop wild trainer battles with PokeKata martial arts!
* Dream Candies and IV candies
* Nature changer
* New Eeveelution!
* Fight against super-strong mutant pokemon!
* Max level 120

Progress:
v0.6
~60% done
6 gyms
~20-25 hours of gameplay

Roadmap:
Spoiler:

Screenshots:

Omuran & Deshret Regions:

JcJHsbQ.png

83OGhiA.png

Analytics
The following data is collected and sent to the analytics:
* Player character choice
* Trainer ID (randomly generated number in the game)
* Chosen starter
* Caught Pokemon
* Which gym was beaten and when
* Time at which Mega Ring was obtained
* Kata level
You can turn collection of data completely on/off in the settings, under the "Analytics" option,
but having them on will help me better understand and improve the game.

Credits:

Spoiler:

Bonus stuff:
* Pokemon and their locations and chance of encounters:
Spoiler:

* Lycanroc forms:
Spoiler:

* Fakemons/Regional variants evolution info:
Spoiler:

* Soft level cap:
Spoiler:

* Mega Stones Locations:
Spoiler:

* TMs Locations:
Spoiler:

* Elemental Shields Locations:
Spoiler:

Download Links:

>>> Download Pokemon Empyrean v0.6.1 <<<

Changelog:
Spoiler:

Upgrading from an older version? Read this:
Spoiler:

Some of the Omuran regional variants:
7naIgYG.png

|| Ghost/Poison Zubat |||| Steel/Flying Murkrow |||| Ground-type Shinx |||| Ghost-type Komala ||

Please report any bugs you find, and if you wish, you'll get a trainer or item named after you as a reward! :]

With all that said, thank you for checking out Pokemon Empyrean and hope you have fun!
Feedback is much appreciated! Let me know if you need any info or get stuck anywhere!

Thanks!
Yo, so it seems in the city with the 4th gym you can get stone of light? Youtuber named HeroVoltsy got one from the city but didnt say how (look at his episode 11) so where is the stone exactly?

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 23, 2024
Where can I find an Ice Stone to evolve my Vulpix?

Mt. Mesmer 7F

Where can i buy a Leaf Stone

There's one in the wild somewhere, I think, I'm not sure, as I haven't wrote it down. There will be, however, a store in Asutra City (v0.7) where you'll be able to buy a lot of stones, including a Leaf Stone.

Out of curiosity, why wasn't it reverting?

While writing a detailed explanation, I realized I introduced a bug with my meddling around the code :D And I think I'll be able to fix it. In short, the function that makes the Pokemon unmega at the end of the battle, checks if the Pokemon is in its mega form first. But that check works only if the Pokemon is holding its mega stone. So if it happens that a Pokemon mega evolves and is not holding its mega stone at the end of the battle, it won't revert back.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Nov 25, 2021
So i was looking at HeroVoltsys walkthrough and he found stone of light in the city wheres the 4th gym, where exactly is it?

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Mar 2, 2024
Are there going to be mystery gifts and any new mega Pokemon?
Also keep up the good work. :)
also my smeargle hasn't changed form. So how do i change its form

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 23, 2024
So i was looking at HeroVoltsys walkthrough and he found stone of light in the city wheres the 4th gym, where exactly is it?

There are currently two Stones of Light to be found in the game:
Spoiler:

At the time Voltsy was playing the game, Wispaur evolved by level, not by Stone of Light, that's why he has a Wisblind already in Empral Town.

Are there going to be mystery gifts and any new mega Pokemon?
Also keep up the good work. :)
also my smeargle hasn't changed form. So how do i change its form

Thanks! :]

I haven't planned for any mystery gifts yet, but there could be some in v0.7.

There are already some new mega forms for Pokemon, namely for Decidueye, Incineroar, Primarina, Infernape, Delphox (and Ash-Greninja). I plan to do more for the most popular starters, but after v0.7 (perhaps in a patch update)

There are two Smeargle forms, regular one and Omuran one, and they are two separate Pokemon. If you're referring to Voltsy's Smeargle changing form, he's lost his save, so when recreating it, I gave him the Omuran Smeargle instead of his regular one :]

Years
I've been enjoying this game a lot, got past the fourth gym after a lot of retries, though still needing to wrap stuff up like fighting the Gym Trainers I passed up earlier, since my Pokemon were already at the soft level cap. It might have been that my team didn't stack up well against the fourth gym (whereas I did not need my best Pokemon to defeat the rival), but compared to the other gyms up to this point, the fourth captain fight felt like an Elite Four/Champion fight, and two of my Pokemon were a level or two above the soft level cap. While I do like harder fights, I felt that maybe this needs a little rebalancing when compared to the previous three gyms...though I guess part of the struggle was that most of my team was still unevolved. This was my team:

Spoiler:

In regards to stones, I have a couple of requests myself since I saw the Ice and Light mentioned earlier. Where can a Thunder Stone and Dawn Stone be found or bought? Going to resume this game in a bit and get myself towards the fifth gym.

Edit: Thunder Stones can be bought prior to the fifth gym...still haven't found a Dawn or Ice Stone, though.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Feb 29, 2024
Hi, inside a house in Naraku Village, a boy says he lost his gameboy, and will "let you in on something" if you find it for him. Anyone know where it is?

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Mar 2, 2024
does anyone know where to find a shinx because it is the last member i need?
Also my script keeps hanging and closes the game it just started to day. How to fix?
Have you got any legendarys or mythicals yet or any of your new ones?

Last edited:
Years
Where can i buy a Leaf Stone

Just found one, Sylen City's Research Center has one given to you by a scientist interested in the Pokemon Eevee. It will be hard to miss, as you will pretty much explore the whole place anyway.

Still looking for the Dawn Stone and the Ice Stone at this point, but I've come across some of the other stones.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 23, 2024
I've been enjoying this game a lot, got past the fourth gym after a lot of retries, though still needing to wrap stuff up like fighting the Gym Trainers I passed up earlier, since my Pokemon were already at the soft level cap. It might have been that my team didn't stack up well against the fourth gym (whereas I did not need my best Pokemon to defeat the rival), but compared to the other gyms up to this point, the fourth captain fight felt like an Elite Four/Champion fight, and two of my Pokemon were a level or two above the soft level cap. While I do like harder fights, I felt that maybe this needs a little rebalancing when compared to the previous three gyms...though I guess part of the struggle was that most of my team was still unevolved. This was my team:

Spoiler:

In regards to stones, I have a couple of requests myself since I saw the Ice and Light mentioned earlier. Where can a Thunder Stone and Dawn Stone be found or bought? Going to resume this game in a bit and get myself towards the fifth gym.

Edit: Thunder Stones can be bought prior to the fifth gym...still haven't found a Dawn or Ice Stone, though.

Glad to hear you're enjoying the game so far :] I'll consider adjusting the levels for the 4th gym a little bit, but yeah, as you said, it certainly is much harder if your pokes are not evolved yet.

The Dawn Stone can be obtained in Sylen City, Willie's House.
Ice Stone can be found on Mt. Mesmer.

Hi, inside a house in Naraku Village, a boy says he lost his gameboy, and will "let you in on something" if you find it for him. Anyone know where it is?

Check the bed from all sides (you won't find his gameboy, but you'll solve that little side quest).

does anyone know where to find a shinx because it is the last member i need?
Also my script keeps hanging and closes the game it just started to day. How to fix?
Have you got any legendarys or mythicals yet or any of your new ones?

Refer to https://pastebin.com/raw/KZQWegLB for Pokemon locations and encounter rates.

Does your game hang immediately on start? Which screen does it reach before hanging?

There are no obtainable legendaries/mythicals yet. There will be some, but not until much later.

Years
The Dawn Stone can be obtained in Sylen City, Willie's House.

Yeah, I JUST got it. I don't think even the regular Pokemon games made you do so much in a city. But I don't mind, I like making a lot of story progress before I go back and train, especially since it's pretty easy for me to hit the soft level cap. I've been spending so much money on the IV Candies, but they really have helped out with some of the harder battles. But I'm hoping there will be ways to make money aside from trainer battles...though to me, I have accomplished that in the past by getting Pokemon that have the Pickup ability.

Back