• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Polaris Concepts

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Jan 15, 2021
Hey all, I'm new to this site so if this is in the wrong place, I apologize.

So I'm in early development of a game named Pokemon Polaris. This game would feature a brand new region based on Canada and I want to kinda skew away from the typical Pokemon Formula. For example, I plan to have the Elite 4 spread throughout the region rather than the standard "Everyone is in This building" type of thing. This would disable Pokemon centers and marts, along with this it wouldn't be a "Here's the location of every member" rather it would be a bunch of clues to their location.

I'm also thinking of having Fakemon, but I'm not to familiar with their creation. I was wondering if you guys mind lending some concepts or things you enjoyed from previous Fan Games that I could implement into Polaris. Even if the concept is a team or colour scheme that'd be greatly appreciated!

Back